The Supreme Court Hearings

It shows the hypocrisy of Democrats and the Media. Frankly ,I don't care if she gets seated. Just a dirty activist replacing another filthy activist.
Personally, I don't give a shit who is on the SC. The whole lot of them are nothing but a bunch of primma donnas who belong to an elite club beholden to no one, don't answer to anyone & can pretty much do what they goddam well please. They're a bunch of elitist judicial snobs who got where they are because they were better then the person next to them at kissing the correct political ass depending on who's ass is in front of them.

Thomas is a good example. If he was a lower court judge he would have been forced into an early retirement a long time ago but because he's a SUPREME he can tell the Country to fuck off & like it. The fact that they're not subject to ethics standards tells you all you need to know about that bunch. They ain't God but they pretend they are.

Personally, I don't give a shit who is on the SC. The whole lot of them are nothing but a bunch of primma donnas who belong to an elite club beholden to no one, don't answer to anyone & can pretty much do what they goddam well please. They're a bunch of elitist judicial snobs who got where they are because they were better then the person next to them at kissing the correct political ass depending on who's ass is in front of them.

Thomas is a good example. If he was a lower court judge he would have been forced into an early retirement a long time ago but because he's a SUPREME he can tell the Country to fuck off & like it. The fact that they're not subject to ethics standards tells you all you need to know about that bunch. They ain't God but they pretend they are.
He is also a Conservative Black Man. You lefties can't stand that. A Black man who doesn't follow the Oppressor /Victim rule set down by lefties.

Forum List

Back