The supply chain domino tumble is now beginning. And our President is more interested in assailing parents and mandates.

The private sector can't do it. The general Government can simply raise the money for the general welfare.
Well the private sector built it to begin with and now everything going to shit is what the government has added in regulations. The government can raise all the taxes they want. It won’t fix their bumbling incomptetence.

Boring underground will help improve those technologies and enable maglev in a vacuum environment.
I’m sure that may be possible and the freight train industry has thought about it. Feasible is another thing. Maglev is a massive amount of electricity. Are you going to do that with wind mills? You need nuclear plants to make that happen. Who’s paying for these tunnels? Who’s building this shit? And at the end, who pays for it all?

Futuristic dreams are great. At some point they run head long into reality.

Yes I am.

If you want to see supply chain issues put the government in charge of all rail lines. When absolutely nothing can move we will have reached peak government. It will only take a couple months.

Don't waste your time engaging that moron. I'm convinced he uses a spin wheel to pick each consecutive word for his posts. He doesn't have a clue what any of that shit means, and I think he gets a kick out of posting absolute nonsense just to see who he can get to respond.

I’m sure that may be possible and the freight train industry has thought about it. Feasible is another thing. Maglev is a massive amount of electricity. Are you going to do that with wind mills? You need nuclear plants to make that happen. Who’s paying for these tunnels? Who’s building this shit? And at the end, who pays for it all?

Futuristic dreams are great. At some point they run head long into reality.
Abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to pay for it. Entitlement spending is mandatory, discretionary spending is not.

Well the private sector built it to begin with and now everything going to shit is what the government has added in regulations. The government can raise all the taxes they want. It won’t fix their bumbling incomptetence.

What you said is the BILLION or TRILLION dollar answer! Leftists need to ask themselves a question-----> Why is it when a hurricane, flooding, massive tornado hits an area, prices rise, but people get the stuff in there? Some call it gouging, but the fact is, PROFIT for the goods cause an influx almost instantly. People buy generators all over the place somewhere else, food, water, stick in their vehicles, then deliver it to the affected area, and the people there are HAPPY to pay the premium to get their hands on it! You need electric? What would you rather do, be without electric for 3 months, or pay double for a gen set and have it in a week to tide you over for 2 and 3/4s months while your power company gets you back up and running?

If these places wanted to move this stuff, they would just hire people for 2 times the salary until caught up, and boom, problem solved! But they can't do that! Why? Because of government and union rules, that is why! And who/whom is in bed with unions? I will give 3 guesses and the 1st two do not count.

They won't even allow trucks into CALIFORNIA that are older. For them to work it this way, they would have to truck the stuff out to a neighboring state that they could build a huge distribution center in, and have it dropped off so the offending trucks could pick it up and ship it everywhere else. Double loading and unloading, lol.

The facts are simple............we HAVE the infrastructure to handle it right now, but state, union, and some federal government regulations won't allow them to use what we have because of idealogical reasons. Instead, they want to punish Americans. In truth, California is as much to blame for this fiasco as anyone else. I wouldn't spend a red cent there for any reason, but that is me.

Forum List

Back