TheGreatKing

May 5, 2016
God made bodies of all animals and man based on the same Master-plan. All of them eat, digest, egest, respire, copulate, hear, see, taste, etc. So all of them have similar organs to perform these functions. He also graded animals and man according to the complexity of functions He gave them. So amoeba comes near the beginning, fishes and frogs later, followed by cats, dogs, tigers, lions and finally by Man.

The Master-plan of God was obvious to anyone even before Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin made use of this Master-plan for devil's lying purpose. He studied the anatomy of each animal in detail and understood the gradation system of God. He placed all animals on the table starting with the lowest and ending with the highest, Man. And he lied that the higher animals "evolved" from the lower ones, although they were created just like that by God.

The placement of animals in the right order is the only "proof" that Evolutionists are offering to the world and that is not a proof at all. There are no proofs of evolution in the entire history of mankind. And none even before his history, even if we suppose that the earth and its inhabitants were made before the history of man.

Again, attributing 'creation' to 'God' in such a simplistic fashion is tantamount to accusing 'God' of being idiotic and/or perverse with all the mistakes.

Again, attributing 'creation' to 'God' in such a simplistic fashion is tantamount to accusing 'God' of being idiotic and/or perverse with all the mistakes.
Lol. The sick calls the doctor sick. TOE is simplistic and stupid and crazy all at the same time. Only because of the pressure of the devil people have accepted this stupid lie. To deny this theory does not need brains, it needs power. That I have got.

There is nothing even close to anything showing this so called evolution.
If it crawled out of the ocean....it should be still crawling out of the ocean.

God made bodies of all animals and man based on the same Master-plan. All of them eat, digest, egest, respire, copulate, hear, see, taste, etc. So all of them have similar organs to perform these functions. He also graded animals and man according to the complexity of functions He gave them. So amoeba comes near the beginning, fishes and frogs later, followed by cats, dogs, tigers, lions and finally by Man.

The Master-plan of God was obvious to anyone even before Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin made use of this Master-plan for devil's lying purpose. He studied the anatomy of each animal in detail and understood the gradation system of God. He placed all animals on the table starting with the lowest and ending with the highest, Man. And he lied that the higher animals "evolved" from the lower ones, although they were created just like that by God.

The placement of animals in the right order is the only "proof" that Evolutionists are offering to the world and that is not a proof at all. There are no proofs of evolution in the entire history of mankind. And none even before his history, even if we suppose that the earth and its inhabitants were made before the history of man.

And I supposed you just happen to have evidence of this.....?

And if God was so damn good, why did he make so many humans with defects? 1/4 of people have mental issues, and then there is cancer and other diseases.....

And if God was so damn good, why did he make so many humans with defects? 1/4 of people have mental issues, and then there is cancer and other diseases.....

Again the same old drama! TOE is a stupid, blatant lie. And if TOE is a lie, then the only possibility is #ID (#Intelligent Design). Don't go astray into other arenas. If u want to talk about the providence of God, then we can discuss that in some other thread.

Civilizations have always believed in gods.

Various civilizations, various gods.
As I said before, don't go astray in other arenas. ID is true. Established. That is the only purpose of this thread so far. Whether the ID was done by this God or another, or many together is irrelevant now.

Again the same old drama! TOE is a stupid, blatant lie. And if TOE is a lie, then the only possibility is #ID (#Intelligent Design). Don't go astray into other arenas. If u want to talk about the providence of God, then we can discuss that in some other thread.

You can't even prove God exists, so...........

basically, I think I'll leave you to your fantasies, I can see you're not open to debate.

Crazy deluted fuck

Don't forget cataracks and short sighted people. God makes a shitty eyeball

Don't I know it. Left eye has perfect vision, right eye, I can read extremely huge letters, that's about it.

Don't I know it. Left eye has perfect vision, right eye, I can read extremely huge letters, that's about it.
Well if your right eye offends you pluck it out

I have already proven that God exists and that Roman Catholicism is the truest religion. I am not going to get dragged into this discussion again. The purpose of this thread is not religious. God is proven simply because TOE is wrong. The only other possibility is ID and the designer is God. U have nothing to argue for TOE and are talking irrelevant things and the devils are laughing their hearts out in the sidelines.

I have already proven that God exists and that Roman Catholicism is the truest religion. I am not going to get dragged into this discussion again. The purpose of this thread is not religious. God is proven simply because TOE is wrong. The only other possibility is ID and the designer is God. U have nothing to argue for TOE and are talking irrelevant things and the devils are laughing their hearts out in the sidelines.
You're dragging yourself into the argument. See we have mountains of evidence for evolution. If you use science logic evidence and reason evolution is what you conclude. Its the only logical and rational conclusion.

So your thread is about your delusion/religion. And it's not just atheists who realize Catholicism is made up lie. Just ask born again Mormons Jews Muslims and jehovas

I'm sure you have.

And I've proven I'm God, so bow down and pray to me.

I'm sure you have.

And I've proven I'm God, so bow down and pray to me.
Come on now we all know God only visited once and he only talked to

Moses
Jesus
Mohammad
Joseph Smith

Or Scientology or jehovas are right.

Or none of them are right

You're dragging yourself into the argument. See we have mountains of evidence for evolution. If you use science logic evidence and reason evolution is what you conclude. Its the only logical and rational conclusion.

So your thread is about your delusion/religion. And it's not just atheists who realize Catholicism is made up lie. Just ask born again Mormons Jews Muslims and jehovas

Please offer yr mountains of evidence for evolution. Don't worry about religion and delusion.

Forum List

Back