The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

Because frequently, EVERYTHING is from China. I need wheels for my Challenger, and they're ALL Chinese.

And who's fault is that.

1) The US Corporate executive who wanted to pad his salary by cutting labor costs.
2) The American Public who insisted on tougher environmental regulations to cut down on pollution
3) The American Shopper who happily bought the Chinese product because it was cheaper, so the American company could no longer compete.
4) The Poor Chinese guy who works in a factory.

Wait for it... wait for it... you are going to say 4), aren't you?

I'll answer this one. It's easily number 3. Vendors only supply their customers with products they desire, and since the early 80's, the American consumer sacrificed quality and unity with their fellow Americans to save a buck. We no longer care where a product is made, just as long as it's cheap enough. That's why Walmart was and still is America's number one brick and mortar.

If the American consumer ever changed their priorities, and demanded products made in the US regardless of price, that's when you would see more and better paying jobs in this country.
I would happily pay more for US-made products. But they're just not available...offhand, I haven't seen aftermarket wheels not made in China in years. I'm not sure there are any non-Chinese brake rotors left. (And I'm down to my last pair of US-made rotors for my Caddy.)

That's the problem. Those of us who want quality products can't buy them because most other people won't, so stores don't carry them. They only carry items they can sell a lot of.

It even goes right down to our food. I'm an older guy so I remember what a real Big Mac or Whopper tasted like. They were nothing like they are today. There's not even a real good pizza place in our area. They are all franchises who sell cheap pizza; buy one get one free types of places.

Must suck to live where you're at. Here in Amarillo, there are several mom and pop pizza parlors where you can get excellent pizza. There's even a couple of places that make brick oven pizza, which in my opinion, is one of the better kinds you can get.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

What. You think people are stupid and weren't following what was going on in China?

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions. I'm sure millions of other did the same.

On the other side of that you have people who will do exactly as they want. If they don't want to wear a mask they won't. If they don't want to practice social distancing. They won't. No law to enforce either.

Oh and where's your outrage when the Dems called Trump a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus??

Where's your outrage when Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all come out with her and celebrate the Chinese New Year??

Its a pandemic shit for brains. All it takes is for a private jet or plane to land and let off people with Covid or an ocean liner to port and drop off people with Covid. No one can stop the disease getting here.

You just blame Trump cause your a clueless idiot.

I don't expect a Trump sycophant and apologist to give him any criticism. I also expect you to continue to lie. Par for the course with you and your ilk. Again, no one called him a racist. All he did was restrict the travel of Chinese nationals. Almost 400K people made the flight from China from January to March with little in the way of testing or contact tracing. If your hero had come home from Davos on January 22nd and done his job, the death toll would be lower, the economic carnage wouldn't have been nearly as bad, and he could have sown up his re-election before one vote was cast in Democratic primaries. But you idiots just keep deflecting to people who had absolutely no power to influence the mobilization of government agencies to act. But no, let's ignore, let's play it down, let's not listen to the scientists. It's all just the Democrat's latest hoax.

I say it again, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to rise in my lifetime. Talk about clueless idiots.

Well for a dumb bloc of deplorables we got a very good POTUS elected.

The rest of your bullshit, is just that. Bull Shit.

Backed him in by the slimmest of margins. Sorry, he will be remembered by history as the worst President this county has ever elected. No matter how hard you true believers shovel the bullshit.
And I didn't call you deplorables. I'd call you what you are. Morons.

Seems you forgot that before Covid the country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was great all with Trump at the helm.

I call you lefty loons morons and that's to good a name for all of you imbeciles.

Trump's re-election was always going to be a horse race. Pandemic or not. The economy was growing and great under Obama. Again, all Trump had to do was not fuck it up. I could have put Bozo the Clown into office in place of Trump and he probably would have still had record UE. But those of us who saw Trump as a liability knew that if there ever came a day when he had to face a real test of leadership, he was going to fall flat on his face....and look, he didn't disappoint. It's not like I didn't see it coming. It's just too bad that it's cost almost 200K lives, UE at its peak of 20% down to about 8.4% now, and thousands of businesses that may never reopen. Sorry, that's all on Trump for an absolutely incompetent response to the virus. If you're going to give him credit for the good stuff, you have to give him the blame for the bad stuff...which occurred with Trump at the helm.

Lying to yourself and your ilk may make you feel better, but anybody with an IQ over 30 knows quite well that Trump had no control over a worldwide pandemic.

Dr.Fauci repeatedly stated that Trump followed his and the CDC's recommendations in regards to the virus. Trump is not a health expert. That's why he listens to those who are. If you are going to try and blame President Trump for the 200K deaths due to Covid, then are you going to blame DumBama for the 30K deaths a year from the flu? Because it would be just as ridiculous.

Nobody without TDS is buying it, just like nobody is buying that the most anti-business President in our lifetime created a good economy. The economy didn't grow because of Ears, it grew in spite of him, and at a pathetic rate I might add.

What else did you think Fauci was going to say? That the President was a complete moron and you shouldn't pay attention to him? See, this is the difference between a career health professional and a carnival barker of a reality TV show President. Fauci has had to walk the fine line (just like Birx did) if he wanted to be in a position to influence action on the virus. So it came down to telling people the truth and not stepping on Trump's fragile ego so he could remain in a position of influence. I'd call that being the consummate professional. Fat lot of good it did both him and Birx because your hero was always going to find a way to be offended by people's seeming lack of loyalty. Now all you have are yes men and women..some of whom don't even believe in science. I'm not going to waste any time with your silly flu comparison. This virus is more contagious and has the chance of being more deadly.

Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is noted. But he owns the economic recovery and the growth that came after.
I suggest you deal with it.

The flu comparison is relevant because it shows you cannot control the actions of people. We have flu shots every season. How many Americans actually get one? Do you get one every year?

The difference between Covid and the flu is we have remedies for the flu, but we have none for Covid as of yet. But Obama or Trump cannot make a policy or law that everybody must get a flu shot. It's out of their control. To your chagrin, we don't live in a dictatorship. Even our leaders have regulations they must follow.

Dr. Fauci is an old guy. It's not like he needs this job. I'm sure as our top expert, he's been paid very well by our government, so he doesn't need to kiss Trump's ass.

He doesn't seem to get or he doesn't want to get it.

There are 350 million Americans and they don't all follow the rules or do what is best for their health. As you said, loads don't get the flue shot.

And I agree Faurci doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass. Oh and I'm sick of arguing with Jackass. He's a hopeless Trump hater who wouldn't know a good POTUS if one kicked him in the ass.

Correct. Even if Fauci went against Trump, there is no possible way for Trump to get rid of him. It would do more damage to his reelection than anything possible, plus, anything that would go wrong afterwords would have been blamed on the President for getting rid of Fauci.

I agree especially since no one had any idea how bad this Covid thing could be.

Hell they were predicting 3.2 million deaths in the US for a virus that had no vaccine. There was no way to keep it out of the US and saying Trump didn't do enough is a crock of shit.

I'd sure like Jackass to tell us what he would have done to save the day.

The bigger question is what do they claim Trump could have done that he didn't? They really can't name anything because Trump took his cues from the experts that made recommendations of what needed to be done and not collapsing the country at the same time.

We in Ohio got hit pretty hard, especially here in Cuyahoga county. We have a mask mandate, but I don't wear one outside. I went grocery shopping yesterday and several people had no mask on at all in the store. Even some of the workers had them pulled down in the hallway.

Did Trump do everything perfectly in hindsight? No, but Jack nor anybody else can't name me one President who has during a crisis. I for one think it was a mistake for the President guaranteeing money to facilities that treated Covid patients. I think it led to a lot of false results. I not only say that from things I've read, but from a personal experience with a family member.

Trump did what he could and he listened to the experts.

I doubt Barry, Hitlery or Biden could have done any better.

Jack is a jackass who can't see the forest for the trees.

Trump knew this thing was dangerous and deadly. He even told Woodward back in Feb that it was bad. He knew it was dangerous, but yet downplayed it to the American public.

No one knew how dangerous this virus was cause no one had ever seen it.

Trump tried to limit flight into the US and got called a racist by your Dem brothers.

Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should get out and enjoy the Chinese New Year.

You must think Americans are stupid and need a babysitter?? I don't. You think they need the Govt to tell them what to do or how dangerous a virus could be??They all watched what was going on in China on the same news channel everyone else watched.

Its a pandemic shit for brains and nothing would have stopped it from getting into the US. And nothing Trump did or said made one bit of difference. Nor would it have made one bit of difference if Barry, Hitlery or Biden were in the WH.

You want to blame someone then blame the Chinese. They are the ones who released this shit into the world. Not Trump.

Imbecile.

No one knew huh? Well, Trump apparently did (according to the Woodward tapes). And weren't you one of the ones mocking people like Fauci for changing direction on wearing masks? So which is it? Was/Is the virus dangerous or not? After running along with your right wing media klaxxons for months saying the pandemic was overblown, now you're just throwing your hands up and saying "it's a pandemic, no one could have stopped it?". Well no shit. That's not the point. The response was. Again, no one called him a racist..no matter how many times you repeat this lie. The rest of your post is just the same deflection and re-direction. Obama, Hillary, and Biden aren't President..nor are Pelosi and Schumer. The United States does not wait for any country to act before we do. Bottom line here is that Trump owns the (lack of) response.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

What. You think people are stupid and weren't following what was going on in China?

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions. I'm sure millions of other did the same.

On the other side of that you have people who will do exactly as they want. If they don't want to wear a mask they won't. If they don't want to practice social distancing. They won't. No law to enforce either.

Oh and where's your outrage when the Dems called Trump a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus??

Where's your outrage when Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all come out with her and celebrate the Chinese New Year??

Its a pandemic shit for brains. All it takes is for a private jet or plane to land and let off people with Covid or an ocean liner to port and drop off people with Covid. No one can stop the disease getting here.

I don't expect a Trump sycophant and apologist to give him any criticism. I also expect you to continue to lie. Par for the course with you and your ilk. Again, no one called him a racist. All he did was restrict the travel of Chinese nationals. Almost 400K people made the flight from China from January to March with little in the way of testing or contact tracing. If your hero had come home from Davos on January 22nd and done his job, the death toll would be lower, the economic carnage wouldn't have been nearly as bad, and he could have sown up his re-election before one vote was cast in Democratic primaries. But you idiots just keep deflecting to people who had absolutely no power to influence the mobilization of government agencies to act. But no, let's ignore, let's play it down, let's not listen to the scientists. It's all just the Democrat's latest hoax.

I say it again, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to rise in my lifetime. Talk about clueless idiots.

Backed him in by the slimmest of margins. Sorry, he will be remembered by history as the worst President this county has ever elected. No matter how hard you true believers shovel the bullshit.

Seems you forgot that before Covid the country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was great all with Trump at the helm.

I call you lefty loons morons and that's to good a name for all of you imbeciles.

Trump's re-election was always going to be a horse race. Pandemic or not. The economy was growing and great under Obama. Again, all Trump had to do was not fuck it up. I could have put Bozo the Clown into office in place of Trump and he probably would have still had record UE. But those of us who saw Trump as a liability knew that if there ever came a day when he had to face a real test of leadership, he was going to fall flat on his face....and look, he didn't disappoint. It's not like I didn't see it coming. It's just too bad that it's cost almost 200K lives, UE at its peak of 20% down to about 8.4% now, and thousands of businesses that may never reopen. Sorry, that's all on Trump for an absolutely incompetent response to the virus. If you're going to give him credit for the good stuff, you have to give him the blame for the bad stuff...which occurred with Trump at the helm.

Lying to yourself and your ilk may make you feel better, but anybody with an IQ over 30 knows quite well that Trump had no control over a worldwide pandemic.

Dr.Fauci repeatedly stated that Trump followed his and the CDC's recommendations in regards to the virus. Trump is not a health expert. That's why he listens to those who are. If you are going to try and blame President Trump for the 200K deaths due to Covid, then are you going to blame DumBama for the 30K deaths a year from the flu? Because it would be just as ridiculous.

Nobody without TDS is buying it, just like nobody is buying that the most anti-business President in our lifetime created a good economy. The economy didn't grow because of Ears, it grew in spite of him, and at a pathetic rate I might add.

What else did you think Fauci was going to say? That the President was a complete moron and you shouldn't pay attention to him? See, this is the difference between a career health professional and a carnival barker of a reality TV show President. Fauci has had to walk the fine line (just like Birx did) if he wanted to be in a position to influence action on the virus. So it came down to telling people the truth and not stepping on Trump's fragile ego so he could remain in a position of influence. I'd call that being the consummate professional. Fat lot of good it did both him and Birx because your hero was always going to find a way to be offended by people's seeming lack of loyalty. Now all you have are yes men and women..some of whom don't even believe in science. I'm not going to waste any time with your silly flu comparison. This virus is more contagious and has the chance of being more deadly.

Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is noted. But he owns the economic recovery and the growth that came after.

The flu comparison is relevant because it shows you cannot control the actions of people. We have flu shots every season. How many Americans actually get one? Do you get one every year?

The difference between Covid and the flu is we have remedies for the flu, but we have none for Covid as of yet. But Obama or Trump cannot make a policy or law that everybody must get a flu shot. It's out of their control. To your chagrin, we don't live in a dictatorship. Even our leaders have regulations they must follow.

Dr. Fauci is an old guy. It's not like he needs this job. I'm sure as our top expert, he's been paid very well by our government, so he doesn't need to kiss Trump's ass.

There are 350 million Americans and they don't all follow the rules or do what is best for their health. As you said, loads don't get the flue shot.

And I agree Faurci doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass. Oh and I'm sick of arguing with Jackass. He's a hopeless Trump hater who wouldn't know a good POTUS if one kicked him in the ass.

Correct. Even if Fauci went against Trump, there is no possible way for Trump to get rid of him. It would do more damage to his reelection than anything possible, plus, anything that would go wrong afterwords would have been blamed on the President for getting rid of Fauci.

Hell they were predicting 3.2 million deaths in the US for a virus that had no vaccine. There was no way to keep it out of the US and saying Trump didn't do enough is a crock of shit.

The bigger question is what do they claim Trump could have done that he didn't? They really can't name anything because Trump took his cues from the experts that made recommendations of what needed to be done and not collapsing the country at the same time.

We in Ohio got hit pretty hard, especially here in Cuyahoga county. We have a mask mandate, but I don't wear one outside. I went grocery shopping yesterday and several people had no mask on at all in the store. Even some of the workers had them pulled down in the hallway.

Did Trump do everything perfectly in hindsight? No, but Jack nor anybody else can't name me one President who has during a crisis. I for one think it was a mistake for the President guaranteeing money to facilities that treated Covid patients. I think it led to a lot of false results. I not only say that from things I've read, but from a personal experience with a family member.

Trump knew this thing was dangerous and deadly. He even told Woodward back in Feb that it was bad. He knew it was dangerous, but yet downplayed it to the American public.

Trump tried to limit flight into the US and got called a racist by your Dem brothers.

Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should get out and enjoy the Chinese New Year.

You must think Americans are stupid and need a babysitter?? I don't. You think they need the Govt to tell them what to do or how dangerous a virus could be??They all watched what was going on in China on the same news channel everyone else watched.

Its a pandemic shit for brains and nothing would have stopped it from getting into the US. And nothing Trump did or said made one bit of difference. Nor would it have made one bit of difference if Barry, Hitlery or Biden were in the WH.

You want to blame someone then blame the Chinese. They are the ones who released this shit into the world. Not Trump.

Imbecile.

No one knew huh? Well, Trump apparently did (according to the Woodward tapes). And weren't you one of the ones mocking people like Fauci for changing direction on wearing masks? So which is it? Was/Is the virus dangerous or not? After running along with your right wing media klaxxons for months saying the pandemic was overblown, now you're just throwing your hands up and saying "it's a pandemic, no one could have stopped it?". Well no shit. That's not the point. The response was. Again, no one called him a racist..no matter how many times you repeat this lie. The rest of your post is just the same deflection and re-direction. Obama, Hillary, and Biden aren't President..nor are Pelosi and Schumer. The United States does not wait for any country to act before we do. Bottom line here is that Trump owns the (lack of) response.

Imbecile.

What he did was far worse than being lacking in the response, as damning as that is.

He misled the American public about the severity of the virus. THEN he MOCKED people just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

That's what sociopaths do. And that's the kind of sociopaths that OTHER sociopaths obediently, follow, defend, and enable.

Because frequently, EVERYTHING is from China. I need wheels for my Challenger, and they're ALL Chinese.

And who's fault is that.

1) The US Corporate executive who wanted to pad his salary by cutting labor costs.
2) The American Public who insisted on tougher environmental regulations to cut down on pollution
3) The American Shopper who happily bought the Chinese product because it was cheaper, so the American company could no longer compete.
4) The Poor Chinese guy who works in a factory.

Wait for it... wait for it... you are going to say 4), aren't you?

I'll answer this one. It's easily number 3. Vendors only supply their customers with products they desire, and since the early 80's, the American consumer sacrificed quality and unity with their fellow Americans to save a buck. We no longer care where a product is made, just as long as it's cheap enough. That's why Walmart was and still is America's number one brick and mortar.

If the American consumer ever changed their priorities, and demanded products made in the US regardless of price, that's when you would see more and better paying jobs in this country.
I would happily pay more for US-made products. But they're just not available...offhand, I haven't seen aftermarket wheels not made in China in years. I'm not sure there are any non-Chinese brake rotors left. (And I'm down to my last pair of US-made rotors for my Caddy.)

That's the problem. Those of us who want quality products can't buy them because most other people won't, so stores don't carry them. They only carry items they can sell a lot of.

It even goes right down to our food. I'm an older guy so I remember what a real Big Mac or Whopper tasted like. They were nothing like they are today. There's not even a real good pizza place in our area. They are all franchises who sell cheap pizza; buy one get one free types of places.

Must suck to live where you're at. Here in Amarillo, there are several mom and pop pizza parlors where you can get excellent pizza. There's even a couple of places that make brick oven pizza, which in my opinion, is one of the better kinds you can get.

Oh, we had them here too. In fact one was right across the street from me. It was a huge selling point when I placed ads for my apartments. However blacks moved into the area, and are now a large majority here, and many won't spend good money on good food. So those places had to close up and we ended up with cheap pizza places.

LOL...you still haven't figure out that the US has over-reported COVID deaths while other countries have under-reported. You also probably haven't figure out that the more we test, the more cases we will find and we have tested more than any other country in the world. I might add, if people haven't been tested and they die, they won't be reported as a COVID death, thus lower rates in other countries. Sorry about those pesky little facts.

Actually, if anything, our Covid Numbers are probably low. The difference is those other countries moved to contain early... We still are fighting over masks.

Masks became part of the Culture Wars...

Never should have happened.

190,000 Dead. Trump Plague.
You keep repeating the same lies over and over.

Well. We've got about three, maybe four cents worth of purchasing power on the dollar.

That fact kind of makes any discussion beyond itself trivial.
Fake News.

Real (Inflation Adjusted) Median Household wages have never been higher.

fredgraph.png

Over Obama's final 3 years real median household income only rose by 6.8%.

Over Trump's first three years they soared an amazing 9.2% Trump whipped Obama's performance by over a third. That's what happens when you take care of American Jobs first rather than illegal immigrants and outsourcing to China.

This is the strongest 3 year rise enjoyed under any President in the history of this metric. Once again, the best ever is expected when your President is Trump!

Well. We've got about three, maybe four cents worth of purchasing power on the dollar.

That fact kind of makes any discussion beyond itself trivial.
Fake News

In 2016 the dollar would purchase 13.5% MORE than the 2006 dollar.
The 2019 dollar purchases 15.7% MORE than the 2006 dollar.

The 2019 dollar buys over 30% more goods than 2011 dollar.

fredgraph.png

You're crapping in tall cotton and all you can do is feel sorry for yourself? Get a grip!

Fake News.

fredgraph.png

Over Trump's first three years they soared an amazing 9.2% Trump whipped Obama's performance by over a third. That's what happens when you take care of American Jobs first rather than illegal immigrants and outsourcing to China.

This is the strongest 3 year rise enjoyed under any President in the history of this metric. Once again, the best ever is expected when your President is Trump!

My goodness. Youre fully indoctrinated, aren't you. lol.

Apparently you don't even know what inflation actually is. And certainly how it's being measured.

Do yourself a favor and study economic theory and monetary policy, dude. Because you're getting ready to set yourself up to look really, really dumb.

You might be able to pass that romper room bullshit around among your peers, but gare awn teed I'm not the one. I'm not gonna sit here and trade keystrokes with you about blue and red and Obama and Trump. Huh uh. You're gonna get a really good dose of reality with me, buddy boy. I'm gonna tell you shit you've never even heard before., if you really wanna show us all how smart you are. lol. You should put your ignorant pride away before it gets busted nice and hard. Seriously.

To your comment about me feeling sorry for myself, I'm gonna retire a millionare. Easily. What I say on here isn't for my benefit. I saw this stuff coming thirty years ago. I'm prepared.

Last edited:
Fake News.

fredgraph.png

My goodness. Youre fuly indoctrinated, aren't you. lol.

Apparently you don't even know what inflation actually is. And certainly how it's being measured.
I know that "Real" equals "Inflation Adjusted".

I also know that household balance sheets have never been stronger.

fredgraph.png

Fake News.

fredgraph.png

My goodness. Youre fuly indoctrinated, aren't you. lol.... gare awn teed I'm not the one.
I've given you testable facts backed by real world data. That is proper conduct in a debate forum.

Real Disposable Personal Income, under Trump, has skyrocketed like never before.

fredgraph.png

Real Disposable Personal Income, that the REAL money, inflation adjusted, after taxes, that you have to spend, and if you are participating in this economy, you are experiencing the same thing most everyone else is, you have more money, and it goes further, than ever before.

Sure, Trump looks like a genius, but really, it's very simple, focus on jobs for the American People and cut down on other nations ripping off our workers. Sure anyone could have done it, but, it's Trump who has actually done it. Fight for American Jobs and make Smarter Trade Deals. And the money starts filling our pockets and the money buys more than it used to.

I realize that this goes against your world view, but, when facts don't fit your world view, adjust your world view until it more firmly fits the facts.

Trump's doing one hell of a job!

Wait until you see 3rd quarter GDP numbers!

The best quarter ever recorded was 16.7% and that was Q1 1950.

The Midline of the Blue Chip Consensus for the current quarter that ends in nine days, is 24%.

1600739333901.png
The entire world is about to see the best US growth quarter ever recorded. But with Trump, the best we have ever seen is becoming common place. And, he's just getting started!

Last edited:

You forget the record breaking unemployment before the virus? You forget that Trump acted on the virus before a single Democrat even suggested it? You forget your most famous governors kissed Trumps ass and praised him for his response to the virus in March(Newsome and Cuomo). You forget that since the death of George Floyd you fucking democrats been not only destroying our cities but spreading the virus? You forget that since the virus hit us hard we have had the fastest comeback from a downturn like this in history?

Get a fucking clue and wake up and look at the FACTS. Quit listening to others and see things for how they actually are.

I've given you testable facts backed by real world data. That is proper conduct in a debate forum.

Real Disposable Personal Income, under Trump, has skyrocketed like never before.

fredgraph.png

Real Disposable Personal Income, that the REAL money, inflation adjusted, after taxes, that you have to spend, and if you are participating in this economy, you are experiencing the same thing most everyone else is, you have more money, and it goes further, than ever before.

Sure, Trump looks like a genius, but really, it's very simple, focus on jobs for the American People and cut down on other nations ripping off our workers. Sure anyone could have done it, but, it's Trump who has actually done it. Fight for American Jobs and make Smarter Trade Deals. And the money starts filling our pockets and the money buys more than it used to.

I realize that this goes against your world view, but, when facts don't fit your world view, adjust your world view until it more firmly fits the facts.

Trump's doing one hell of a job!

It's not about Trump. Or Obama. Just stop. lol. You're making me giggle over here, man.

Gosh. People lining up around the corner for food and begging for a 1200 dollar piece of cheese after 1 month and everybody has more money in our pockets? lol.

Do you even know what money is? Money is a store of value. Tell us the unit of account for one dollar, zorro. And tell us precisely how you came up with your figure. Go ahead. lol. Tell us all about all of that purchasing power Americans enjoy.

Last edited:
Bah. I'm not even gonna do it with you, man. I'm kind of tired of repeating myself around here. Turn your tv off, though. lol. It's rotting your brain. Maybe look for my "Here's How It Works" paper. You might learn something beyond arguing over the colors red and blue and whose Keynesian president is better than the next guy's Keynesian president. Because the problem is way, way more complex than the pablum you've offered in order to support...well...more pablum.

Last edited:

You forget the record breaking unemployment before the virus? You forget that Trump acted on the virus before a single Democrat even suggested it? You forget your most famous governors kissed Trumps ass and praised him for his response to the virus in March(Newsome and Cuomo)...

I don't think one can group Newsome with Cuomo. Here are some key differences.
  • Trump has promptly helped CA when they needed it, and Newsome has promptly acknowledged it and publicly thanked Trump for the assistance, every single time.
  • CA has the same terrible law that NY and NJ had that forced COVID ill into nursing homes, when the Nursing homes pushed back against Cuomo, he threatened their licenses to operate. When Nursing homes pushed back against Newsome, he listened, and gave them the room they needed to refuse patients if they could not isolate. As a result, CA nursing homes were not decimated in CA.
  • Newsome shook the world by telling the truth about wind and solar. Solar doesn't work at night and it doesn't work well under skies filled with smoke, and, in CA, the wind dies down when the sun sets, so, by order of the Gov, with consultation with Trump, when CA ran short on power, they fired up the Natural Gas Plants to supply electricity.
At key moments, Newsome tells the truth and listens, that's a world of difference from Cuomo. Newsom also doesn't blame or finger point, he accepts responsibility. Yes, he's steeped in progressivism, but, he seems to have a fundamental thread of honesty that gives him the ability to learn and work with others with differing world views.
You forget that since the death of George Floyd you fucking democrats been not only destroying our cities but spreading the virus? You forget that since the virus hit us hard we have had the fastest comeback from a downturn like this in history?

Get a fucking clue and wake up and look at the FACTS. Quit listening to others and see things for how they actually are....
Yup. We, and the entire world, are about to see the BEST US GDP growth quarter, EVER recorded.

1600740336917.png
The reigning record is 15.7% recorded in Q1 1950. A seventy year record is about to fall to Trump, to the benefit of the American Worker!

That's why the Nazi Socialists hate Trump. They talk about how they will help the worker, but, they NEVER produce these kinds of results, ever. They can only stand by and carp in jealous spite.

Poor Trump

Last year he was all set to run on his powerful economy and was sure of reelection.

Now, he has the worst economy in 80 years and must account for his inept handling of COVID
We all know the economy in the Catskills has always been booming.
It's booming everywhere.

US Real Median Household income up almost 7% while GDP was up 2.9%. That's because it a Trump Strong Economy, its the WORKERS who are enjoying the lion's share of the growth. You know, what the "progressives" always claim their policies will do, but never do?

fredgraph.png

Over the last three years, this measure has seen the strongest growth ever recorded by a US President.

EVER. With Trump, the results speak for themselves. And furthermore, you may not like Trump, but the other side is completely insane!

1600741469686.png

If you refuse to make a choice...the choice will be made for you.

This nation can not stand four more years of Trump
Oh sure, wage growth like we have never seen before, dear God make it stop!

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported, "The 2019 U.S. median household income had reached $68,700, an increase of 6.8% from the 2018 level of $64,324, the Census Bureau reported in its Current Population Survey."

That easily outpaced the 2.9% growth in the GDP.

The newspaper said, "At the same time, the number of people living in poverty in the nation fell from about 38 million to 34 million, the overall rate decreasing 1.3 percentage points from 11.8% to 10.5% — the lowest figure since records started being kept in 1959, the report showed. Low unemployment amid a powerful job market was a key, economists say."

The best of our lifetimes, please, make it stop!

And of course the fat cats benefited too, as the stock market soared. The S&P 500 is up 60% since we elected Donald Trump president.

So everyone benefited from Trump's embrace of free-markets.

But the men at the top don't like that. They do not want an America with its large and growing middle class. A self-reliant people cannot be ruled as easily as people who live on food stamps and EITC checks.

And so these little emperors -- these Maoist billionaires -- have struck back.

The choice on November 3rd is free-markets and free-choices or communism. The fat cats side with the latter.

We'll stick with Trump, you aint seen nuthin yet!

Gosh. People lining up around the corner for food and begging for a 1200 dollar piece of cheese...
Fake News. No one with a brain is paying $1200 for a hunk of cheese.
... everybody has more money in our pockets? lol...
Most of us do. Yes.
... Do you even know what money is? Money is a store of value...
Yes. Rather than taking our chickens to town to trade with the grocer, we exchange money, because it's easier and more convenient to transport than chickens
.... Tell us all about all of that purchasing power Americans enjoy.
Sure. That dollar in your pocket buys almost 16% more than than it did in 2006.

fredgraph.png

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), Trade Weighted U.S. Dollar Index: Broad, Goods and Services [DTWEXBGS], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; Trade Weighted U.S. Dollar Index: Broad, Goods and Services, September 21, 2020.​

Have you purchased a TV lately? A big screen TV in 2006, set you back $2k in 2006 by the time you had the tech come out and balance the picture to your room lighting, and that was a dumb TV that wasn't even high def.

Today a high def smart TV does the room adjustments by itself and runs less than $400.

Last edited:
If you refuse to make a choice...the choice will be made for you.

This nation can not stand four more years of Trump
Oh sure, wage growth like we have never seen before, dear God make it stop!

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported, "The 2019 U.S. median household income had reached $68,700, an increase of 6.8% from the 2018 level of $64,324, the Census Bureau reported in its Current Population Survey."

That easily outpaced the 2.9% growth in the GDP.

The newspaper said, "At the same time, the number of people living in poverty in the nation fell from about 38 million to 34 million, the overall rate decreasing 1.3 percentage points from 11.8% to 10.5% — the lowest figure since records started being kept in 1959, the report showed. Low unemployment amid a powerful job market was a key, economists say."

The best of our lifetimes, please, make it stop!

And of course the fat cats benefited too, as the stock market soared. The S&P 500 is up 60% since we elected Donald Trump president.

So everyone benefited from Trump's embrace of free-markets.

But the men at the top don't like that. They do not want an America with its large and growing middle class. A self-reliant people cannot be ruled as easily as people who live on food stamps and EITC checks.

And so these little emperors -- these Maoist billionaires -- have struck back.

The choice on November 3rd is free-markets and free-choices or communism. The fat cats side with the latter.

We'll stick with Trump, you aint seen nuthin yet!
Trump did say we would get tired of winning did he not? Problem is the Dems were tired of it on day 1.

Forum List

Back