The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

What. You think people are stupid and weren't following what was going on in China?

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions. I'm sure millions of other did the same.

On the other side of that you have people who will do exactly as they want. If they don't want to wear a mask they won't. If they don't want to practice social distancing. They won't. No law to enforce either.

Oh and where's your outrage when the Dems called Trump a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus??

Where's your outrage when Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all come out with her and celebrate the Chinese New Year??

Its a pandemic shit for brains. All it takes is for a private jet or plane to land and let off people with Covid or an ocean liner to port and drop off people with Covid. No one can stop the disease getting here.

You just blame Trump cause your a clueless idiot.

I don't expect a Trump sycophant and apologist to give him any criticism. I also expect you to continue to lie. Par for the course with you and your ilk. Again, no one called him a racist. All he did was restrict the travel of Chinese nationals. Almost 400K people made the flight from China from January to March with little in the way of testing or contact tracing. If your hero had come home from Davos on January 22nd and done his job, the death toll would be lower, the economic carnage wouldn't have been nearly as bad, and he could have sown up his re-election before one vote was cast in Democratic primaries. But you idiots just keep deflecting to people who had absolutely no power to influence the mobilization of government agencies to act. But no, let's ignore, let's play it down, let's not listen to the scientists. It's all just the Democrat's latest hoax.

I say it again, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to rise in my lifetime. Talk about clueless idiots.

Well for a dumb bloc of deplorables we got a very good POTUS elected.

The rest of your bullshit, is just that. Bull Shit.

Backed him in by the slimmest of margins. Sorry, he will be remembered by history as the worst President this county has ever elected. No matter how hard you true believers shovel the bullshit.
And I didn't call you deplorables. I'd call you what you are. Morons.

Seems you forgot that before Covid the country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was great all with Trump at the helm.

I call you lefty loons morons and that's to good a name for all of you imbeciles.

Trump's re-election was always going to be a horse race. Pandemic or not. The economy was growing and great under Obama. Again, all Trump had to do was not fuck it up. I could have put Bozo the Clown into office in place of Trump and he probably would have still had record UE. But those of us who saw Trump as a liability knew that if there ever came a day when he had to face a real test of leadership, he was going to fall flat on his face....and look, he didn't disappoint. It's not like I didn't see it coming. It's just too bad that it's cost almost 200K lives, UE at its peak of 20% down to about 8.4% now, and thousands of businesses that may never reopen. Sorry, that's all on Trump for an absolutely incompetent response to the virus. If you're going to give him credit for the good stuff, you have to give him the blame for the bad stuff...which occurred with Trump at the helm.

Lying to yourself and your ilk may make you feel better, but anybody with an IQ over 30 knows quite well that Trump had no control over a worldwide pandemic.

Dr.Fauci repeatedly stated that Trump followed his and the CDC's recommendations in regards to the virus. Trump is not a health expert. That's why he listens to those who are. If you are going to try and blame President Trump for the 200K deaths due to Covid, then are you going to blame DumBama for the 30K deaths a year from the flu? Because it would be just as ridiculous.

Nobody without TDS is buying it, just like nobody is buying that the most anti-business President in our lifetime created a good economy. The economy didn't grow because of Ears, it grew in spite of him, and at a pathetic rate I might add.

Yup. They don't seem to get it. A pandemic doesn't care what anyone says or that people are trying to stop it. Without a vaccine nothing will stop it.

The virus is in every country in the world and there are deaths in every country and Trump did the best he could fighting an unstoppable virus. Neither Barry, Hitlery or Biden could have done better no matter what the lefty loons have to say.

Which is a load of bullshit. Just another way of absolving your hero of any blame. It really is pathetic. As is your constant deflection to people...who weren't and aren't President.
Just recommending masks and social distancing two weeks prior to March 13th would have save thousands of lives.

I don't have to absolve Trump of anything shit for brains. Pelousy is third in line for the Presidency if anything happened to the POTUS and the VP. People pay attention when she speaks.

You could have recommended masks and social distancing 6 months before it hit and it wouldn't have made one bit of difference. To many ways for those having Covid to get into the country and not All Americans follow the rules.

Oh and Fauci had that out there long before the two weeks your blathering about.

You really are an idiot.

Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House and has exactly ZERO authority to mobilize federal agencies and direct government leaders to act by phone call or stroke of the pen. Trump alone has that power. Yet he refused to act until the virus became an issue that was going to cost him the election or worse. Stop deflecting. People pay attention when the President of the United States speaks. They don't when the Speaker of the House does. Unless you are talking about policy in the House of Representatives, she's nobody.

That's not the point. The point is, nobody knew how bad this thing could get, not Piglosi, not DeBlazio, not Biden, not Cuomo, and certainly not Trump. Nobody knew.

To say that Trump "knew" how bad this thing could get and did nothing is utterly ridiculous. Again, nobody knew. This is something most people alive today have ever experienced before.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

What. You think people are stupid and weren't following what was going on in China?

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions. I'm sure millions of other did the same.

On the other side of that you have people who will do exactly as they want. If they don't want to wear a mask they won't. If they don't want to practice social distancing. They won't. No law to enforce either.

Oh and where's your outrage when the Dems called Trump a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus??

Where's your outrage when Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all come out with her and celebrate the Chinese New Year??

Its a pandemic shit for brains. All it takes is for a private jet or plane to land and let off people with Covid or an ocean liner to port and drop off people with Covid. No one can stop the disease getting here.

I don't expect a Trump sycophant and apologist to give him any criticism. I also expect you to continue to lie. Par for the course with you and your ilk. Again, no one called him a racist. All he did was restrict the travel of Chinese nationals. Almost 400K people made the flight from China from January to March with little in the way of testing or contact tracing. If your hero had come home from Davos on January 22nd and done his job, the death toll would be lower, the economic carnage wouldn't have been nearly as bad, and he could have sown up his re-election before one vote was cast in Democratic primaries. But you idiots just keep deflecting to people who had absolutely no power to influence the mobilization of government agencies to act. But no, let's ignore, let's play it down, let's not listen to the scientists. It's all just the Democrat's latest hoax.

I say it again, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to rise in my lifetime. Talk about clueless idiots.

Backed him in by the slimmest of margins. Sorry, he will be remembered by history as the worst President this county has ever elected. No matter how hard you true believers shovel the bullshit.

Seems you forgot that before Covid the country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was great all with Trump at the helm.

I call you lefty loons morons and that's to good a name for all of you imbeciles.

Trump's re-election was always going to be a horse race. Pandemic or not. The economy was growing and great under Obama. Again, all Trump had to do was not fuck it up. I could have put Bozo the Clown into office in place of Trump and he probably would have still had record UE. But those of us who saw Trump as a liability knew that if there ever came a day when he had to face a real test of leadership, he was going to fall flat on his face....and look, he didn't disappoint. It's not like I didn't see it coming. It's just too bad that it's cost almost 200K lives, UE at its peak of 20% down to about 8.4% now, and thousands of businesses that may never reopen. Sorry, that's all on Trump for an absolutely incompetent response to the virus. If you're going to give him credit for the good stuff, you have to give him the blame for the bad stuff...which occurred with Trump at the helm.

Lying to yourself and your ilk may make you feel better, but anybody with an IQ over 30 knows quite well that Trump had no control over a worldwide pandemic.

Dr.Fauci repeatedly stated that Trump followed his and the CDC's recommendations in regards to the virus. Trump is not a health expert. That's why he listens to those who are. If you are going to try and blame President Trump for the 200K deaths due to Covid, then are you going to blame DumBama for the 30K deaths a year from the flu? Because it would be just as ridiculous.

Nobody without TDS is buying it, just like nobody is buying that the most anti-business President in our lifetime created a good economy. The economy didn't grow because of Ears, it grew in spite of him, and at a pathetic rate I might add.

What else did you think Fauci was going to say? That the President was a complete moron and you shouldn't pay attention to him? See, this is the difference between a career health professional and a carnival barker of a reality TV show President. Fauci has had to walk the fine line (just like Birx did) if he wanted to be in a position to influence action on the virus. So it came down to telling people the truth and not stepping on Trump's fragile ego so he could remain in a position of influence. I'd call that being the consummate professional. Fat lot of good it did both him and Birx because your hero was always going to find a way to be offended by people's seeming lack of loyalty. Now all you have are yes men and women..some of whom don't even believe in science. I'm not going to waste any time with your silly flu comparison. This virus is more contagious and has the chance of being more deadly.

Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is noted. But he owns the economic recovery and the growth that came after.
I suggest you deal with it.

The flu comparison is relevant because it shows you cannot control the actions of people. We have flu shots every season. How many Americans actually get one? Do you get one every year?

The difference between Covid and the flu is we have remedies for the flu, but we have none for Covid as of yet. But Obama or Trump cannot make a policy or law that everybody must get a flu shot. It's out of their control. To your chagrin, we don't live in a dictatorship. Even our leaders have regulations they must follow.

Dr. Fauci is an old guy. It's not like he needs this job. I'm sure as our top expert, he's been paid very well by our government, so he doesn't need to kiss Trump's ass.

He doesn't seem to get or he doesn't want to get it.

There are 350 million Americans and they don't all follow the rules or do what is best for their health. As you said, loads don't get the flue shot.

And I agree Faurci doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass. Oh and I'm sick of arguing with Jackass. He's a hopeless Trump hater who wouldn't know a good POTUS if one kicked him in the ass.

Correct. Even if Fauci went against Trump, there is no possible way for Trump to get rid of him. It would do more damage to his reelection than anything possible, plus, anything that would go wrong afterwords would have been blamed on the President for getting rid of Fauci.

What else did you think Fauci was going to say? That the President was a complete moron and you shouldn't pay attention to him? See, this is the difference between a career health professional and a carnival barker of a reality TV show President. Fauci has had to walk the fine line (just like Birx did) if he wanted to be in a position to influence action on the virus. So it came down to telling people the truth and not stepping on Trump's fragile ego so he could remain in a position of influence. I'd call that being the consummate professional. Fat lot of good it did both him and Birx because your hero was always going to find a way to be offended by people's seeming lack of loyalty. Now all you have are yes men and women..some of whom don't even believe in science. I'm not going to waste any time with your silly flu comparison. This virus is more contagious and has the chance of being more deadly.

Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is noted. But he owns the economic recovery and the growth that came after.

The flu comparison is relevant because it shows you cannot control the actions of people. We have flu shots every season. How many Americans actually get one? Do you get one every year?

The difference between Covid and the flu is we have remedies for the flu, but we have none for Covid as of yet. But Obama or Trump cannot make a policy or law that everybody must get a flu shot. It's out of their control. To your chagrin, we don't live in a dictatorship. Even our leaders have regulations they must follow.

Dr. Fauci is an old guy. It's not like he needs this job. I'm sure as our top expert, he's been paid very well by our government, so he doesn't need to kiss Trump's ass.

There are 350 million Americans and they don't all follow the rules or do what is best for their health. As you said, loads don't get the flue shot.

And I agree Faurci doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass. Oh and I'm sick of arguing with Jackass. He's a hopeless Trump hater who wouldn't know a good POTUS if one kicked him in the ass.

Correct. Even if Fauci went against Trump, there is no possible way for Trump to get rid of him. It would do more damage to his reelection than anything possible, plus, anything that would go wrong afterwords would have been blamed on the President for getting rid of Fauci.

I agree especially since no one had any idea how bad this Covid thing could be.

Hell they were predicting 3.2 million deaths in the US for a virus that had no vaccine. There was no way to keep it out of the US and saying Trump didn't do enough is a crock of shit.

I'd sure like Jackass to tell us what he would have done to save the day.

I could disprove every single statement in your post with reality and facts. I wont waste my time. It's been done to death and you and your ilk still wont change your MSM riddled brains.

Hell they were predicting 3.2 million deaths in the US for a virus that had no vaccine. There was no way to keep it out of the US and saying Trump didn't do enough is a crock of shit.

The bigger question is what do they claim Trump could have done that he didn't? They really can't name anything because Trump took his cues from the experts that made recommendations of what needed to be done and not collapsing the country at the same time.

We in Ohio got hit pretty hard, especially here in Cuyahoga county. We have a mask mandate, but I don't wear one outside. I went grocery shopping yesterday and several people had no mask on at all in the store. Even some of the workers had them pulled down in the hallway.

Did Trump do everything perfectly in hindsight? No, but Jack nor anybody else can't name me one President who has during a crisis. I for one think it was a mistake for the President guaranteeing money to facilities that treated Covid patients. I think it led to a lot of false results. I not only say that from things I've read, but from a personal experience with a family member.

The bigger question is what do they claim Trump could have done that he didn't? They really can't name anything because Trump took his cues from the experts that made recommendations of what needed to be done and not collapsing the country at the same time.

We in Ohio got hit pretty hard, especially here in Cuyahoga county. We have a mask mandate, but I don't wear one outside. I went grocery shopping yesterday and several people had no mask on at all in the store. Even some of the workers had them pulled down in the hallway.

Did Trump do everything perfectly in hindsight? No, but Jack nor anybody else can't name me one President who has during a crisis. I for one think it was a mistake for the President guaranteeing money to facilities that treated Covid patients. I think it led to a lot of false results. I not only say that from things I've read, but from a personal experience with a family member.

Trump did what he could and he listened to the experts.

I doubt Barry, Hitlery or Biden could have done any better.

Jack is a jackass who can't see the forest for the trees.

Barry,Hitlery and Fingers would still be putting aCovid committee together and appointing a pandemic czar.

Barry,Hitlery and Fingers would still be putting aCovid committee together and appointing a pandemic czar.

Actually, they would be awaiting orders from China, on how china wanted barry to handle the U.S. economy...

Not really. Just like last time. We seen the turnout for Hillary which was pathetic in many cases. Trump had arenas sold out with thousands waiting outside just to be near him.

And he still lost by 3 million votes. The polls were basically correct on the national level and they called 46 out of 50 states correctly.

Everybody tells me they see no Biden signs on lawns or buildings. This is the enthusiasm factor. If you ask 100 people who they support and 70% say Biden, that's accurate provided one, they are telling you the truth, and two, they are going to vote. But if they're lying (which many people do) or are not voting anyway, it doesn't matter what they say.

Again, not really.

So the polls in 2016 said that Hillary would win the popular vote by 3% (she did by 2%), that she would win the 19 of the 20 states she won, and that she would win Wisconsin easily. MI, FL and PA were too close to call. They also thought Trump wouldprobably win Nevada, which he didn't.

So the only things they got "wrong" were NV and WI.

This time. Biden is leading Trump by 7 points, That's been pretty consistant for months now. There's still some undecided, but historically, undecideds break against the incumbant party. (Worked in Trump's favor last time, but against him this time.)

Biden is leading in ALL the states Hillary won. According to both RCP and 538, he's leading in WI, PA, MI, FL, NC, and AZ. RCP has him leading in OH, but 538 has Trump leading. In either case, much too close.

In addition, Trump is much too close in IA, GA, and TX states that a Republican hasn't had to worry about in decades.

But at some point, people are going to get in their booths, and they are going to say, "Are we really going to put up with four more years of rage tweeting, of things not getting done, of the lies, the ineptitude, the conspiracy theories."

Sure, Trump is exciting and he keeps things interesting, but so does a Three Alarm Fire.

Again, Trump didn't listen. He downplayed it. It's all right there on Woodward's tapes. Can't walk that back.
Anyone would have done better than Trump. But none of the three you mentioned here are President. Trump is. And he failed..miserably.

Actually, they would be awaiting orders from China, on how china wanted barry to handle the U.S. economy...

I'm always curious how those devious Chinese got you to buy all their cheap goods at Walmart. I hear all you guys whine about the Chinese, but you still buy the cheapest product on the shelf.

Yeah, because every time I go to Walmart, the store is full of Republicans.

The US has the eight most deaths per capita in the world. Several European countries are ahead of us. Are all their leaders to blame as well?

Trump knew this thing was dangerous and deadly. He even told Woodward back in Feb that it was bad. He knew it was dangerous, but yet downplayed it to the American public.

I'm always curious how those devious Chinese got you to buy all their cheap goods at Walmart. I hear all you guys whine about the Chinese, but you still buy the cheapest product on the shelf.
Because frequently, EVERYTHING is from China. I need wheels for my Challenger, and they're ALL Chinese.

Trump knew this thing was dangerous and deadly. He even told Woodward back in Feb that it was bad. He knew it was dangerous, but yet downplayed it to the American public.

No one knew how dangerous this virus was cause no one had ever seen it.

Trump tried to limit flight into the US and got called a racist by your Dem brothers.

Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should get out and enjoy the Chinese New Year.

You must think Americans are stupid and need a babysitter?? I don't. You think they need the Govt to tell them what to do or how dangerous a virus could be??They all watched what was going on in China on the same news channel everyone else watched.

Its a pandemic shit for brains and nothing would have stopped it from getting into the US. And nothing Trump did or said made one bit of difference. Nor would it have made one bit of difference if Barry, Hitlery or Biden were in the WH.

You want to blame someone then blame the Chinese. They are the ones who released this shit into the world. Not Trump.

Imbecile.

Last edited:
Because frequently, EVERYTHING is from China. I need wheels for my Challenger, and they're ALL Chinese.

And who's fault is that.

1) The US Corporate executive who wanted to pad his salary by cutting labor costs.
2) The American Public who insisted on tougher environmental regulations to cut down on pollution
3) The American Shopper who happily bought the Chinese product because it was cheaper, so the American company could no longer compete.
4) The Poor Chinese guy who works in a factory.

Wait for it... wait for it... you are going to say 4), aren't you?

And who's fault is that.

1) The US Corporate executive who wanted to pad his salary by cutting labor costs.
2) The American Public who insisted on tougher environmental regulations to cut down on pollution
3) The American Shopper who happily bought the Chinese product because it was cheaper, so the American company could no longer compete.

I'll answer this one. It's easily number 3. Vendors only supply their customers with products they desire, and since the early 80's, the American consumer sacrificed quality and unity with their fellow Americans to save a buck. We no longer care where a product is made, just as long as it's cheap enough. That's why Walmart was and still is America's number one brick and mortar.

If the American consumer ever changed their priorities, and demanded products made in the US regardless of price, that's when you would see more and better paying jobs in this country.

And who's fault is that.

I'll answer this one. It's easily number 3. Vendors only supply their customers with products they desire, and since the early 80's, the American consumer sacrificed quality and unity with their fellow Americans to save a buck. We no longer care where a product is made, just as long as it's cheap enough. That's why Walmart was and still is America's number one brick and mortar.

If the American consumer ever changed their priorities, and demanded products made in the US regardless of price, that's when you would see more and better paying jobs in this country.
I would happily pay more for US-made products. But they're just not available...offhand, I haven't seen aftermarket wheels not made in China in years. I'm not sure there are any non-Chinese brake rotors left. (And I'm down to my last pair of US-made rotors for my Caddy.)

And who's fault is that.

I would happily pay more for US-made products. But they're just not available...offhand, I haven't seen aftermarket wheels not made in China in years. I'm not sure there are any non-Chinese brake rotors left. (And I'm down to my last pair of US-made rotors for my Caddy.)

That's the problem. Those of us who want quality products can't buy them because most other people won't, so stores don't carry them. They only carry items they can sell a lot of.

It even goes right down to our food. I'm an older guy so I remember what a real Big Mac or Whopper tasted like. They were nothing like they are today. There's not even a real good pizza place in our area. They are all franchises who sell cheap pizza; buy one get one free types of places.

New Topics

Forum List

Back