The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

The economy is down along with the rest of the world. Thanks to Trump's policies, at least we aren't still shut down, companies(leading to more layoffs and offshoring) and individuals aren't being over-taxed. Just imagine the economic state we would be in with a liberal in office. Total disaster, just like they want. More control over their minions.

Now, he has the worst economy in 80 years and must account for his inept handling of COVID

Along with the rest of the civilized world. Maybe their economic troubles are Trump's fault too. You guys will believe anything you are told.
I can’t agree. The liberals do nothing different. They all went along with the CARES Act which did little for most Americans, but further enriched rich Americans. Their approach to the virus was no different from Dumb Don’s.

It’s a one party system masquerading as a two party system, and they only care about serving the needs of the ultra wealthy. We live in a failed state.

Why are you still living in a failed state?

It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

The economy is down along with the rest of the world. Thanks to Trump's policies, at least we aren't still shut down, companies(leading to more layoffs and offshoring) and individuals aren't being over-taxed. Just imagine the economic state we would be in with a liberal in office. Total disaster, just like they want. More control over their minions.

Now, he has the worst economy in 80 years and must account for his inept handling of COVID

Along with the rest of the civilized world. Maybe their economic troubles are Trump's fault too. You guys will believe anything you are told.
I can’t agree. The liberals do nothing different. They all went along with the CARES Act which did little for most Americans, but further enriched rich Americans. Their approach to the virus was no different from Dumb Don’s.

It’s a one party system masquerading as a two party system, and they only care about serving the needs of the ultra wealthy. We live in a failed state.

What do you suggest I do about it?

Move?

Move?
Not so easy.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

Trump was great on the Chinese flu......the one unleashed by the government that paid joe bidens son 1.5 billion dollars in a business deal he made while flying with his dad on Air Force 2..you know, our tax payer funded aircraft........

Trump made sure the governors and mayors had all the resources they needed, from ventilators, to hospitals and bed space......then the democrat governors put the sick into nursing homes and caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of elderly Americans....

You won't blame the democrats for actually killing those people.......but lie about Trump.

Sad to say that statement shows how stupid you are. Voters overwhelmingly agree that Trump's leadership has been incompetent. He refused to take action in April and May. He ignores the advice of doctors and acts like he is a doctor. He surrounds himself with people who tell him exactly what he wants to hear. He has pushed re-openings before it is safe to do so.

You are a crazy idiot that would be locked up in a looney bin if there were involuntary commitments. There are no conspiracies and voters see you people for the bullshit artists you are. There are no lies about Trump. You don't have to make things up. All you have to do is tell the truth about Trump. He is the Democrats' best weapon.

The majority of voters don't pay attention enough to know the truth...that is why cuomo in New York with 32,000 deaths, over 11,000 killed because of his order to put infected patients in nursing homes......is considered a hero, while Desantis in Florida with 5,000 deaths....with a similar population but with even more senior citizens...is getting savaged by liars like you...

I don't make things up, that is what asshats like you do to justify taking power and control.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

None of it didn't need to happen. It is the flu that shut down our economy. The only thing I blame Trump for is listening to liberal Fauci.

None of it didn't need to happen. It is the flu that shut down our economy. The only thing I blame Trump for is listening to liberal Fauci.

Fauci...the james comey of the CDC....

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

It is worse...they will make D.C. and Puerto Rico states, giving them 4 more Senators then they will pack the courts...including the Supreme Court, adding as many Justices as they think necessary to overturn the 2nd and 1st Amendment protections..........it will be 1930s Germany all over again.

It is worse...they will make D.C. and Puerto Rico states, giving them 4 more Senators then they will pack the courts...including the Supreme Court, adding as many Justices as they think necessary to overturn the 2nd and 1st Amendment protections..........it will be 1930s Germany all over again.

Clutch those pearls a bit tighter why don't you? Our Union will survive and go on if Biden wins and the Democrats sweep. Hell, we might even get something done in the way of taxes, healthcare, infrastructure, and the environment. It's not like Republicans have contributed anything of substance in the last four decades. Since 1994, that party has been in a slow descent that's destroyed political discourse and brought progress in Washington, DC to a virtual standstill. That's why Trump and the Republicans need to go. Time to move on and evolve. :)

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Plus the destruction he has for middle-class property values. If you live in the suburbs of any city, you are either stupid or completely uninformed of what his plans are for us if you vote for the guy.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

Poor Trump

Last year he was all set to run on his powerful economy and was sure of reelection.

You trained seals keep saying he mishandled it. Okay, what could he have done differently?

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

Forum List

Back