The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

Did he eat a spider?

Because if he didn't eat a spider, he didn't really do everything.
keep imagine stuff player...

...something else than anything you can imagine keeps happening around you in reality...

...as you player really didn't do everything...

...everything was done player before you existed...

...as you can verify yourself wherever you are by looking around and noticing how the dead things behave in the way that nature planned over and over and ...over...

...so that the alive ones that are completely free to wonder, to be able to make some sense of the world around them as the wonder in a fun way for them...

...or else I am afraid the universe didn't really have to do anything further for the living beings to be able to have fun in their lives, after all the laws for the dead things where completed...

...as nature made the dead ones behave over and over and over the same way in reality, so that the living ones who are free to behave in any way, to be able to follow nature's plan which is really fun, and not get caught up with "money" stories from idiots who can't appreciate nature....

MAIN TEXT

Player...

when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn't write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, or else it doesn't seem to me that

God REALLY didn't forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,

...for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you player...?

And player...when one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, or else it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you player...?

Why?...This is why player...

...something else than anything you can imagine keeps happening around you in reality...

...as you can verify yourself wherever you are by looking around and noticing how the dead things behave in the way that nature planned over and over and ...over...

...so that the alive ones that are completely free to wonder, to be able to make some sense of the world around them as the wonder in a fun way for them...

...or else I am afraid the universe didn't really have to do anything further for the living beings to be able to have fun in their lives, after all the laws for the dead things where completed...

...as nature made the dead ones behave over and over and over the same way in reality, so that the living ones who are free to behave in any way, to be able to follow nature's plan which is really fun, and not get caught up with "money" stories from idiots who can't appreciate nature....

Epilogue

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

Ok. I sure am glad I didn't eat a spider.

Ok. I sure am glad I didn't eat a spider.
...you player really didn't do everything...

Hi all,

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

God created then commanded nature to be governed by the laws of physical reality that regulate His creation. Just like man, nature is also subject to unimpeachable laws. The chicken was created......then came the eggs, naturally.

Hi all,

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

Petitio Principii

God wouldn't let us believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Petitio Principii

God wouldn't let us believe in Him if He didn't exist.
The Inverse: We would not exist if God did not believe in "US". Logic and Reason: The created can never be greater than the creator. God does not require anything of man. "God that made the world, and all things therein, seeing that He is the Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything............." -- Acts 17:24-25

Its man that "blindly gropes" searching for a meaning to life and existence.......hoping to find God, when in reality He is not far from any of us......as we have our existence WITHIN GOD......" -- Acts 17:27-28

Last edited:
The Inverse: We would not exist if God did not believe in "US". Logic and Reason: The created can never be greater than the creator. God does not require anything of man. "God that made the world, and all things therein, seeing that He is the Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything............." -- Acts 17:24-25

Its man that "blindly gropes" searching for a meaning to life and existence.......hoping to find God, when in reality He is not far from any of us......as we have our existence WITHIN GOD......" -- Acts 17:27-28
Nature made everything for anything living,

before anything living really lived inside nature,

so that there are simple rules for all living beings to follow,

and so that even animals can live inside nature.

A Spectacular Special-Effects Spectacle

Still blind, man gives up on finding anything tangible, so he creates a god.

Theos comes from a Greek word meaning "vision" and is related to theater. God wouldn't exist if the blind didn't insist that they see Him.

Nature made everything for anything living,

before anything living really lived inside nature,

so that there are simple rules for all living beings to follow,

and so that even animals can live inside nature.
Homo Sapiens v. Homo Erectus

Nature is a crime against humanity. You primitives preach that Nature (Gaia) has a perfect and supernatural fitness. You insult humanity as inferior to it.

Only man's intelligence, or the few highest in IQ, is supernatural. So both Theists, Deists, and New Agers are jealous of the intelligent and have a desperate need to discredit the few who have invented everything that keeps mankind from living in terror and starvation.

A Spectacular Special-Effects Spectacle

Still blind, man gives up on finding anything tangible, so he creates a god.

Theos comes from a Greek word meaning "vision" and is related to theater. God wouldn't exist if the blind didn't insist that they see Him.
Again......the man, blind or otherwise cannot explain his existence via the physical laws of nature, thus the CREATED has the capacity to create nothing that is superior to himself based upon the 1st law of logic.......the law of the excluded middle, either something is true or its negation is true, there is no logical possibilities of anything holding the position of being both false and true. Either God created man, or Man created God. Based upon the objective facts in evidence......the Super(ior) Natural(to nature) caused the effect known as the physical universe according to the basic law of causality.

Regardless of how many "opine", "speculate", offer conjecture and assumptions not in evidence. Its impossible, according to the laws of physics for anything to create itself from NOTHING. The man creating God argument is nothing but a Paradox when the argument is carried out to its logical conclusion, when man can't answer the simple question.......where did the energy come from that supposedly created the BIG BANG EFFECT? Man is always reduced to using Circular Logic. Such as using the parallel universe argument. Regardless of how many universe one imagines.....however he wishes to expand his circular argument.....at some point, since science proves that the universe is expanding and using its energy and will one day expire..........there must have been a 1st universe. As science proves that nothing physical is eternal.

Even the smartest of men..........conclude with an impossible paradoxical theory, men such as Hawking conclude (when he attempts to deny the supernatural cause of the universe)......The Universe Created itself from NOTHING.......because of gravity.

The paradox? Gravity is something that is quantifiable via its measurable POTENTIAL........thus, Gravity is something, rather than nothing. Where did gravity come from, if nothing pre-existed it? :dunno:

Who created God? A lame argument, as God claims to be a spirit having His existence within a spiritual realm of existence. God is a spirit, an eternally existing spirit. Thus, no one created God.........God has always existed without beginning or ending.

Last edited:

Nature is a crime against humanity. You primitives preach that Nature (Gaia) has a perfect and supernatural fitness. You insult humanity as inferior to it.

Only man's intelligence, or the few highest in IQ, is supernatural. So both Theists, Deists, and New Agers are jealous of the intelligent and have a desperate need to discredit the few who have invented everything that keeps mankind from living in terror and starvation.

Where inside do you think you live ?

inside your intelligence?

Keep imagining player...

...something else keeps happening around you in reality.

you can't handle hearing this sound.

well...sometimes it is more fun than what you player can handle

"Hey wait, but sometimes it is less fun than what I want!"

yes player but...when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun...

...and to find those times player, I am afraid it comes back to the beginning...

...you need patience to have fun in life player.

Again......the man, blind or otherwise cannot explain his existence via the physical laws of nature, thus the CREATED has the capacity to create nothing that is superior to himself based upon the 1st law of logic.......the law of the excluded middle, either something is true or its negation is true, there is no logical possibilities of anything holding the position of being both false and true. Either God created man, or Man created God. Based upon the objective facts in evidence......the Super(ior) Natural(to nature) caused the effect known as the physical universe according to the basic law of causality.

Regardless of how many "opine", "speculate", offer conjecture and assumptions not in evidence. Its impossible, according to the laws of physics for anything to create itself from NOTHING. The man creating God argument is nothing but a Paradox when the argument is carried out to its logical conclusion, when man can't answer the simple question.......where did the energy come from that supposedly created the BIG BANG EFFECT? Man is always reduced to using Circular Logic. Such as using the parallel universe argument. Regardless of how many universe one imagines.....however he wishes to expand his circular argument.....at some point, since science proves that the universe is expanding and using its energy and will one day expire..........there must have been a 1st universe. As science proves that nothing physical is eternal.

Even the smartest of men..........conclude with an impossible paradoxical theory, men such as Hawking conclude (when he attempts to deny the supernatural cause of the universe)......The Universe Created itself from NOTHING.......because of gravity.

The paradox? Gravity is something that is quantifiable via its measurable POTENTIAL........thus, Gravity is something, rather than nothing. Where did gravity come from, if nothing pre-existed it? :dunno:

Who created God? A lame argument, as God claims to be a spirit having His existence within a spiritual realm of existence. God is a spirit, an eternally existing spirit. Thus, no one created God.........God has always existed without beginning or ending.
Organize your thoughts player, and then reply as the above player is...

when nothing happens here player, it isn't something and it isn't something else that happens here player, or else...

...it doesn't seem to me something that doesn't really happen here...does it really seem to you player?!!!

Really?

yes player...really...
What player?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

Not sure he's a homo
If "erectus" was part of the scheme a little(1/2 gallon) yellow paint would be in order
2f.png

Not sure he's a homo
If "erectus" was part of the scheme a little(1/2 gallon) yellow paint would be in order
2f.png

Keep imagining player...

yes player but...when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun...

...and to find those times player, I am afraid it comes back to the beginning...

"Thou Shalt Not Have Strange Gods Like Me"

Creation is nothing, so creation out of nothing is an unnecessary dilemma. Everything always has been, which you claim you can reserve only for your God. You play God when you do logic, so you have a psychological desperation to be associated with something infallible and must be an inferior person seeking not just equality but supremacy.

Last edited:

Keep imagining player...

Serfs Up and the Moby-Dicks Will Flop on the Beach Until They Have Nothing Left But Their Blubber

You are a servant of the few who make the world around us. That's why you try to make us believe it is the unchangeable Way Things Are instead of the way your Masters make it be. They can easily be overthrown once we realize that everything is held up by a rope or chain that they hold and which can easily be cut so we can become free.

Forum List

Back