The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

God created then commanded nature to be governed by the laws of physical reality that regulate His creation. Just like man, nature is also subject to unimpeachable laws. The chicken was created......then came the eggs, naturally.
What a load of shit.
Nature doesn't take instructions from anything but evolution. By your assumption God must have created evolution but you don't believe in that.
As for the chicken example, please God give me strength to tolerate these idiots.

What a load of shit.
Nature doesn't take instructions from anything but evolution. By your assumption God must have created evolution but you don't believe in that.
As for the chicken example, please God give me strength to tolerate these idiots.
Yeah........you just debunked Louis Pasteur, and to "think" all it took was just a little ad hominem Bull Shit. Who'd thunk it? :disbelief: That must be the reason that nature can explain its own origins by applying the physical laws of nature.......oops! Nature created itself from nothing.......just ask Hawking. :abgg2q.jpg: Can I interest you in some ocean front property in Ks.?

Last edited:
Yeah........you just debunked Louis Pasteur, and to "think" all it took was just a little ad hominem Bull Shit. Who'd thunk it? :disbelief: That must be the reason that nature can explain its own origins by applying the physical laws of nature.......oops! Nature created itself from nothing.......just ask Hawking. :abgg2q.jpg: Can I interest you in some ocean front property in Ks.?
When you have irrefutable evidence under ee intently verified that a celestial ghost clicked his fingers and it all appeared, let me know.

In the meantime, can you tell me about those immaculate conception and virgin births etc.
Maybe it was nature or fresh semen transfer from a ghost or just lucky ay.

When you have irrefutable evidence under ee intently verified that a celestial ghost clicked his fingers and it all appeared, let me know.

In the meantime, can you tell me about those immaculate conception and virgin births etc.
Maybe it was nature or fresh semen transfer from a ghost or just lucky ay.

Logic: You are attempting to present an unprovable "negative" argument......You can no more disprove God, that I can prove the miraculous acts of God........as miracles are called SUPER NAUTURAL for a reason. They are not quantifiable via the Laws of Nature......SUPER (ior) to Nature .....Super Natural. Thus, unless you have a "super-natural-0-meter" in your hip pocket because you are superior to the force that created you.................................

:abgg2q.jpg:
I am not the ONE.....that claims to be working with objective facts in evidence but continues to present nothing but SUBJECTIVE BULL SHIT. Thus far you have refuted nothing found in scripture. The history found to exist in scripture is there because it is the product of eyewitness accounts. (2 Peter 1:16) Eyewitness accounts stand as truth until YOU CAN DEBUNK those eyewitness accounts.

I simply defend the truth (in a prima facie manner). Its you that makes claims that cannot be supported by the Physical Laws of Nature. "IF" evolution is a fact of physical science..........simply show me the "LAW OF EVOLUTION". Theories are nothing but "ideas" based upon conjecture, speculation, and assumptions that do not have the factual evidence to make them a LAW. Its "philosophy" dressed up as science.....but its clear "The Emperor has no cloths".

Again..........The Apostle had you characters pegged, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness. Because that which is may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even the eternal power of the Godhead; so they are without excuse..........Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God; BUT BECAME VAIN IN THEIR IMAGINATIONS, AND THEIR FOOLISH HEART WAS DARKENED. PROFESSING THEMSELVES TO BE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS." -- Romans 1:18-22

FYI: the prima facie truth found in scripture (which is supported by scientific experiments such as conducted by Louis Pasteur), stands a truth as it "appears" until you can disprove it to be untrue via a presentation of objective facts in evidence.

Circular Reasoning/ Logical Fallacy. You continue to argue in unprovable subjectivity. :26:

Last edited:
I am not the ONE.....that claims to be working with objective facts in evidence. I simply defend the truth (in a prima facie manner). Its you that makes claims that cannot be supported by the Physical Laws of Nature. "IF" evolution is a fact of physical science..........simply show me the "LAW OF EVOLUTION". Theories are nothing but "ideas" based upon conjecture, speculation, and assumptions that do not have the factual evidence to make them a LAW. Its "philosophy" dressed up as science.....but its clear "The Emperor has no cloths".

Again..........The Apostle had you characters pegged, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness. Because that which is may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even the eternal power of the Godhead; so they are without excuse..........Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God; BUT BECAME VAIN IN THEIR IMAGINATIONS, AND THEIR FOOLISH HEART WAS DARKENED. PROFESSING THEMSELVES TO BE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS." -- Romans 1:18-22

FYI: the prima facie truth found in scripture (which is supported by scientific experiments such as conducted by Louis Pasteur), stands a truth as it "appears" until you can disprove it to be untrue via a presentation of objective facts in evidence.

Circular Reasoning/ Logical Fallacy. You continue to argue in unprovable subjectivity. :26:

You don't have facts. You're bible is not fact anymore than phantom comics.
You can quote that crap until the sunrises in the west and it will not be accepted as evidence in any court. Its all bullshit.
I'm not intimidated by your silly quotes. They mean nothing to me. Next you will make the obligatory threats of eternal fire and possible retribution on the last day. Heard it all before. Wake up to yourself.
You've been conned you silly man

"Thou Shalt Not Have Strange Gods Like Me"

Creation is nothing, so creation out of nothing is an unnecessary dilemma. Everything always has been, which you claim you can reserve only for your God. You play God when you do logic, so you have a psychological desperation to be associated with something infallible and must be an inferior person seeking not just equality but supremacy.
Where inside do you think you live ?

inside your intelligence?

Keep imagining player...

...something else keeps happening around you in reality.

you can't handle hearing this sound.

well...sometimes it is more fun than what you player can handle

"Hey wait, but sometimes it is less fun than what I want!"

yes player but...when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun...

...and to find those times player, I am afraid it comes back to the beginning...

...you need patience to have fun in life player.

You don't have facts. You're bible is not fact anymore than phantom comics.
You can quote that crap until the sunrises in the west and it will not be accepted as evidence in any court. Its all bullshit.
I'm not intimidated by your silly quotes. They mean nothing to me. Next you will make the obligatory threats of eternal fire and possible retribution on the last day. Heard it all before. Wake up to yourself.
You've been conned you silly man
Wannabe Messiahs

Another example of the dishonesty and pushiness of Je$u$ salesmen is that if some city that was mentioned in the Bible is discovered for the first time, they pretend that proves that what the Bible says happened there did happen there. Yet when Schliemann discovered Troy, no rational person saw it as proof of the supernatural events in the Iliad.

Back to the subject players...if you geniuses think you can...and try to say something that is a thought geniuses...not how you just feel about it...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

Wannabe Messiahs

Another example of the dishonesty and pushiness of Je$u$ salesmen is that if some city that was mentioned in the Bible is discovered for the first time, they pretend that proves that what the Bible says happened there did happen there. Yet when Schliemann discovered Troy, no rational person saw it as proof of the supernatural events in the Iliad.
Nah...you ain't funny yet player...read again...

Back to the subject player, ignore the post if it is nonsense, if you think you have a argument and not your stupid opinion to write, write it....

Hi all,

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

Forum List

Back