The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black cops kills black perps too, I suppose you think they are bad cops or they were forced to do it? It is only when a white cop kills a black person that blacks have issues.
Of course.

Black folks are surely capable of internalizing and then acting upon the same anti-black prejudices and stereotypes as whites.

In fact sumtimes blk cops will be even harder on black civilians, just to show his white cops, that he's on "there side"

I dont see people whining about white perps being killed.
That's because the police don't kill unarmed white ppl in any significant numbers. You will hardly find me a white Tamir rice in the white community.

Yeah whites are also brutalized by police but blacks are the only ones making an effort to change that.

Black ppl are essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all we get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.

Its white people that support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks ....even if they could potentially be used against whites too. It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face

if you commit a crime, don't expect to get a pat on the back. DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME!
The crime is being black. That is the crime.

You're like a kid who has downs syndrome n they get asked "What do u wanna b when you grow up ?" And he shouts "PRESIDENT!!"

Like you. He doesn't realize that this world is not just. So you stupid things like "don't commit the crime" bcoz you believe the world is just n so r cops.

Plus you can create system were crime will fester. Like in 1930s in the great depression. White suffered economically. So up popped the Al Capones, Murder Inc, Bonnie and Clyde's etc. And these criminals are seen as heroes in American society.

Black cops kills black perps too, I suppose you think they are bad cops or they were forced to do it? It is only when a white cop kills a black person that blacks have issues.
Of course.

Black folks are surely capable of internalizing and then acting upon the same anti-black prejudices and stereotypes as whites.

In fact sumtimes blk cops will be even harder on black civilians, just to show his white cops, that he's on "there side"

I dont see people whining about white perps being killed.
That's because the police don't kill unarmed white ppl in any significant numbers. You will hardly find me a white Tamir rice in the white community.

Yeah whites are also brutalized by police but blacks are the only ones making an effort to change that.

Black ppl are essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all we get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.

Its white people that support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks ....even if they could potentially be used against whites too. It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face

if you commit a crime, don't expect to get a pat on the back. DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME!

You're like a kid who has downs syndrome n they get asked "What do u wanna b when you grow up ?" And he shouts "PRESIDENT!!"

Like you. He doesn't realize that this world is not just. So you stupid things like "don't commit the crime" bcoz you believe the world is just n so r cops.

Plus you can create system were crime will fester. Like in 1930s in the great depression. White suffered economically. So up popped the Al Capones, Murder Inc, Bonnie and Clyde's etc. And these criminals are seen as heroes in American society.
You are so ridiculous. One major problem is that too many blacks make excuses when blacks commit crimes. Bullshit, I don't care what race you are. DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME! And you perceive all blacks as innocent. If you don't approve of harsher punishments, FOR ALL, what do you want, a free ride? You also need to look at what is going on around. In my town most of the street crime is committed by blacks. Most violent crimes by blacks, gun crimes, by blacks. That tends to make cops more leary, but it does not give them free reign for a trigger finger.

You are so ridiculous.
Look. Let's keep it civil. I try to avoid name calling. So you try to do the same. Can you do that and not get emotional ?

one major problem is that too many blacks make excuses when blacks commit crimes.
Like who ?

I don't care what race you are. DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME!

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

And you perceive all blacks as innocent.
I've never said all black ppl are innocent. Stop straw manning.

If you don't approve of harsher punishments, FOR ALL, what do you want, a free ride?
What are you talking about ?

You also need to look at what is going on around. In my town most of the street crime is committed by blacks. Most violent crimes by blacks, gun crimes, by blacks. That tends to make cops more leary, but it does not give them free reign for a trigger finger.
And here we have it. The classic white supremacist tactic.

Well first off. I don't believe that you live around black people. White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.

I find it funny that you write the above but then you also say this

I don't care what race you are.
Well if you dont care what race they are then why are you pointing out the race of the ppl who commit the crime?

You haven't really thought this through ..have you ?

But look. Of course whites are gonna claim that blks do all the crime. That's to be expected.

The argument is moved from what whites do to what they think blks do other people do, mainly blacks.

Its just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do.

But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

• Love
Reactions: IM2
That does not fit with anyone I know.
Well the denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance.

Then you say this.

I feel bad for the poor whites who are suffering so much hardship, and I want policies to make their lives better.,

And then this.

That blacks are, in many ways, more fucked up than poor whites, makes no difference to me, or any poor white I have ever known or know now.
Ok. So if it makes no difference to you whether there are poor whites or poor blacks then why in your initial comment did you point out that the white poor (not the blk poor) should have policies to improve their lives ?

Then you say this.

I feel bad for the poor whites who are suffering so much hardship, and I want policies to make their lives better.,

And then this.

That blacks are, in many ways, more fucked up than poor whites, makes no difference to me, or any poor white I have ever known or know now.
Ok. So if it makes no difference to you whether there are poor whites or poor blacks then why in your initial comment did you point out that the white poor (not the blk poor) should have policies to improve their lives ?

1. You state that denial is part of racism. So, by that "logic" once an accusation is made, guilt is assumed based on the accusation. Since admitting it is admitting it, and denying it is being racist too.

You see any problem here?

2. You stated that part of "white supremacy" is about whites feeling better about themselves because blacks are worse off then them. My denial was of that. I do not feel any positive feeling from knowing that blacks are suffering, and no white person that I have ever known, has.

3. As to wanting good policies for poor whites, I want good policies to encourage good jobs and rising wages and not to fuck up their lives for no reasons.

4. Nothing I said, in any way stated that I do not think that poor blacks should not have policies to make their lives better. You are very confused.

Then you say this.

And then this.

1. You state that denial is part of racism. So, by that "logic" once an accusation is made, guilt is assumed based on the accusation. Since admitting it is admitting it, and denying it is being racist too.

2. You stated that part of "white supremacy" is about whites feeling better about themselves because blacks are worse off then them. My denial was of that. I do not feel any positive feeling from knowing that blacks are suffering, and no white person that I have ever known, has.

3. As to wanting good policies for poor whites, I want good policies to encourage good jobs and rising wages and not to fuck up their lives for no reasons.

4. Nothing I said, in any way stated that I do not think that poor blacks should not have policies to make their lives better. You are very confused.
Whoah. B4 I answer your questions because you dont answer questions with questions.

So for the second time.

So if it makes no difference to you whether there are poor whites or poor blacks then why in your initial comment did you point out that the white poor (not the blk poor) should have policies to improve their lives ?

Then you say this.

And then this.

Whoah. B4 I answer your questions because you dont answer questions with questions.

So for the second time.

So if it makes no difference to you whether there are poor whites or poor blacks then why in your initial comment did you point out that the white poor (not the blk poor) should have policies to improve their lives ?

It was in response to YOUR claim that we whites don't care about poor whites because it is more important for us to "look down on blacks".

YOU brought up "poor whites" and I was addressing the point you made about them.

A very delusional point you made about them, filled with insane racist hatred.

Then you say this.

And then this.

So for the second time.

It was in response to YOUR claim that we whites don't care about poor whites because it is more important for us to "look down on blacks".

YOU brought up "poor whites" and I was addressing the point you made about them.

Ok. So you can't answer the question. You should have said that at the start

• Thanks

Then you say this.

And then this.

So for the second time.

Ok. So you can't answer the question. You should have said that at the start

Dude. Wtf is wrong with you? I answered your question.

If you have a point to make, that my answer doesn't fit, then your point, is probably wrong.

Just tell us the point, stop dancing around it.

1. You state that denial is part of racism.
Yes. You dont admit it.

So, by that "logic" once an accusation is made, guilt is assumed based on the accusation.
Yes. The denial of racism is essential to its maintenance. Whites are guilty of that

So Since admitting it is admitting it, and denying it is being racist too.
Whites dont admit to being racist. They deny.

Well I disagree. And history is on my side. Because any time black ppl have fought for justice this has always been met with fierce opposition from white society.

Why ? Because white ppl want blk ppl to stay in there place. To stay in their lane. That's how they get their positive feeling.

Once again. Why is good policies restricted only to whites ?

But the people you singled out for good policies were white people.

That whites are the ones u instantly thought of when u think of poverty, and the ones u expressed such great sympathy, says everything and the thing is I'm not even mad at ya. Ppl look out for their own.

Whites often talk about poor white Appalachians, but even in their case if you compare whites in the region with blacks in the same region and then ask, do whites have an advantage?

You'll see they still have a leg up on blk ppl.

You probably aren’t even aware of the existence of blacks in Appalachia (though they comprise about 6 percent of the region’s population, and are among some of the poorest) seems a pretty good answer to that question.

• Thanks
Remember, when cops kill someone for being outside their house during the lockdown, it counts as corona virus death.

Lesson for America's Little Hitlers: The more your cops kill the worse the epidemic stats and the longer you can stay in absolute power!

Don't believe for one New York Minute that your local Democrat power-mad Little Hitler hasn't figured that out.

1. You state that denial is part of racism.
Yes. You dont admit it.

I don't admit it, because it is not true.

So, by that "logic" once an accusation is made, guilt is assumed based on the accusation.
Yes. The denial of racism is essential to its maintenance. Whites are guilty of that[/QUOTE]

You said that. It makes no sense. It is just you dismissing anything that doesn't fit your world view. You might as well have your hands over your ears and your eyes closed, singing, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

So Since admitting it is admitting it, and denying it is being racist too.
Whites dont admit to being racist. They deny.[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly what a white who is not racist, would say.

Well I disagree. And history is on my side. Because any time black ppl have fought for justice this has always been met with fierce opposition from white society.[/QUOTE]

Well, that is not true, and even if it was, "fighting racial justice" does not equal "feeling good about other's suffering. YOur sentences are structured as though your later words support your claim, but they actually don't.

Why ? Because white ppl want blk ppl to stay in there place. To stay in their lane. That's how they get their positive feeling.

YOu are making up shit about people you know nothing about. That is not reasonable.

Once again. Why is good policies restricted only to whites ?[/QUOTE]

Because we were talking about whites. You want my opinion on national policies for American citizens as a whole, ask me abou them. You ask me about whites as a group, that is the answer you will get.

But the people you singled out for good policies were white people.[/QUOTE]

No, you singled them out, when you made ignorant claims about them and me.

That whites are the ones u instantly thought of when u think of poverty, and the ones u expressed such great sympathy, says everything and the thing is I'm not even mad at ya. Ppl look out for their own.

Not sure why you ignored the fact that I already addressed this twice before. Oh, right, you just don't listen to anything that does not fit your world view. YOu know, you are just like white libs in that.

Whites often talk about poor white Appalachians, but even in their case if you compare whites in the region with blacks in the same region and then ask, do whites have an advantage?

You'll see they still have a leg up on blk ppl.

I have no idea if that is true, and you have given me ever reason to doubt you as a source.

You probably aren’t even aware of the existence of blacks in Appalachia (though they comprise about 6 percent of the region’s population, and are among some of the poorest) seems a pretty good answer to that question.

Dude. You assume racism in whites and have stated that you consider anything other than admission to be a "denial" which is part of "wacism" in your mind.

So, whatever you were doing, it was not asking a question.

• Thanks
You are so ridiculous.
Look. Let's keep it civil. I try to avoid name calling. So you try to do the same. Can you do that and not get emotional ?

one major problem is that too many blacks make excuses when blacks commit crimes.
Like who ?

I don't care what race you are. DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME!

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

And you perceive all blacks as innocent.
I've never said all black ppl are innocent. Stop straw manning.

If you don't approve of harsher punishments, FOR ALL, what do you want, a free ride?
What are you talking about ?

You also need to look at what is going on around. In my town most of the street crime is committed by blacks. Most violent crimes by blacks, gun crimes, by blacks. That tends to make cops more leary, but it does not give them free reign for a trigger finger.
And here we have it. The classic white supremacist tactic.

Well first off. I don't believe that you live around black people. White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.

I find it funny that you write the above but then you also say this

I don't care what race you are.
Well if you dont care what race they are then why are you pointing out the race of the ppl who commit the crime?

You haven't really thought this through ..have you ?

But look. Of course whites are gonna claim that blks do all the crime. That's to be expected.

The argument is moved from what whites do to what they think blks do other people do, mainly blacks.

Its just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do.

But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!
Not caring what race someone is has NOTHING to do with facts. Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors. You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson. How many people made excuses for all the looting and burning?

Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors.
I dont believe you.

Do you live in Detroit? Jackson-Mississippi ? New Orleans? Flint-Michigan ? Birmingham-Alabama ?

Those places have a lotta blk ppl in.

So where you live ?

You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson.
The crime is being black.

But look what your saying makes sense if you start from the belief that the world is just.

You start from this belief the reason from it backwards. If the world is just, then so are cops, most whites, companies and any problems blk ppl have must be their fault.

So yes if you have this infantile, child like trust in the police as the good guys, who get your cat out of the tree or drive your ten year old son or grandson round the block to show him how great it is to be a police officer, then yeah your gonna think how you think.

How many people made excuses for all the looting and burning?
You have to kill black ppl in a system of racism. There is no such thing as an innocent blk person to white supremacist.

So of course in relation to Ferguson n Mike Brown n the cop Darren Wilson.

You will see the shoplifting of cigars by an over sized teenager as a right for an officer to use deadly force 7 times, the last 2 in the head.

Meanwhile I can show you numerous times whites have attacked cops with knives n bricks n lived to tell the tale.

Do you want me to bring receipts?

What you refuse to realize is that the police force is full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths.

How many cops have been killed by an unarmed citizen? ZERO.

How many times a year does a police officer get beaten to death? ZERO.

How many officers in the field are killed each year by violence, 0.5 per state.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year, mostly by vehicle accidents.

So tell me where is the danger?

Nothing brave about blasting at n unarmed person. That's some coward sh*t.

Why was he (Darren Wilson) so scared, after all he is 6′ 4″ tall, 2 inches taller than Michael Brown and besides cops are trained to subdue a suspect with little ease by using defense tactics that allow the smallest officer to apprehend the largest suspect.

And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest ? They will always protect their own. That's why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers, most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

Look at the Rialto evidence, after wearing cameras the number of excessive force incidents went down 60%.

What about the fact that everytime a video appears after an incident it proves the officer to be lying?

But blk ppl are criminals. Right ? Yeah the same was said 100 yrs ago when blk ppl n children were murdered by white men of this country.

Crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times.

But blk ppl are the racists? How on earth we can do that after 400 years of oppression, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty.

And even today out of the 2000 hate groups, 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them.

• Love
Preach Brother Essen. Amen!

Darren Wilson was 6'4 220 pounds. He is the size of your average NFL linebacker. He was no small guy that was overpowered by an 18 year old kid. He murdered Mike Brown and got away with it while whites like Molly are still here trying to talk about a strong arm robbery of a box of swisher sweets.

Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors.
I dont believe you.

Do you live in Detroit? Jackson-Mississippi ? New Orleans? Flint-Michigan ? Birmingham-Alabama ?

Those places have a lotta blk ppl in.

So where you live ?

You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson.
The crime is being black.

But look what your saying makes sense if you start from the belief that the world is just.

You start from this belief the reason from it backwards. If the world is just, then so are cops, most whites, companies and any problems blk ppl have must be their fault.

So yes if you have this infantile, child like trust in the police as the good guys, who get your cat out of the tree or drive your ten year old son or grandson round the block to show him how great it is to be a police officer, then yeah your gonna think how you think.

How many people made excuses for all the looting and burning?
You have to kill black ppl in a system of racism. There is no such thing as an innocent blk person to white supremacist.

So of course in relation to Ferguson n Mike Brown n the cop Darren Wilson.

You will see the shoplifting of cigars by an over sized teenager as a right for an officer to use deadly force 7 times, the last 2 in the head.

Meanwhile I can show you numerous times whites have attacked cops with knives n bricks n lived to tell the tale.

Do you want me to bring receipts?

What you refuse to realize is that the police force is full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths.

How many cops have been killed by an unarmed citizen? ZERO.

How many times a year does a police officer get beaten to death? ZERO.

How many officers in the field are killed each year by violence, 0.5 per state.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year, mostly by vehicle accidents.

So tell me where is the danger?

Nothing brave about blasting at n unarmed person. That's some coward sh*t.

Why was he (Darren Wilson) so scared, after all he is 6′ 4″ tall, 2 inches taller than Michael Brown and besides cops are trained to subdue a suspect with little ease by using defense tactics that allow the smallest officer to apprehend the largest suspect.

And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest ? They will always protect their own. That's why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers, most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

Look at the Rialto evidence, after wearing cameras the number of excessive force incidents went down 60%.

What about the fact that everytime a video appears after an incident it proves the officer to be lying?

But blk ppl are criminals. Right ? Yeah the same was said 100 yrs ago when blk ppl n children were murdered by white men of this country.

Crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times.

But blk ppl are the racists? How on earth we can do that after 400 years of oppression, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty.

And even today out of the 2000 hate groups, 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them.

In Ferguson the crime was committed by the cop. And Molly, that same year,. whites rioted in Keene New Hampshire because they ran out of pumpkins at a pumpkin festival. Whites rioted at the University of California when a racist speaker was supposed to be there. There have been all kinds of riots by whites in these past few years but racists like yourself ignore or make excuses for you behavior. Charlottesville was a white riot because whites were mad that a symbol of racism was being removed from a park. So do not lecture us about rioting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back