The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
To some, there is no such thing as 'enough', and at the same time, every one of the programs you cite are begrudged by folks like you and me who are weary of being blamed for things we didn't do.

Well I've never committed a crime, or fathered a child out of wedlock. I went to college and graduated twice. I worked from age 9 and yet I have to hear you racists whites talk your bullshit. So I won't be hearing about what you say you're weary of.

Yeah, those Democrats were real bastards, eh?
IM2 tries tyou lieo present himself as a black activist, yet he constantly sucks jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow dick. Just slurps up every drop.
Lol! Republicans owned slaves and republicans enforced Jim Crow. Just like the democrats.

It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. Four of the supreme court judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans.
You lie!

Go bend over and let the jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow fuck you hard up the ass some more, you stupid bitch.

You are by far the stupidest USMB member.
The truth is hard for you, but you're going to learn it.

IM2 tries tyou lieo present himself as a black activist, yet he constantly sucks jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow dick. Just slurps up every drop.
Lol! Republicans owned slaves and republicans enforced Jim Crow. Just like the democrats.

It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. Four of the supreme court judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans.
You lie!

Go bend over and let the jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow fuck you hard up the ass some more, you stupid bitch.

^^^
Typical meaningless low IQ groid faux-threat.

Jane Goodall would describe that subhuman behavior as "posturing".

Last edited:
IM2 tries to present himself as a black activist, yet he constantly sucks jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow dick. Just slurps up every drop.

Like you care. All the whites are going to pay for it, aren't they. IM2?

I've never experienced any rage from being white.

Generally speaking, I'm pretty OK with it.

..the blacks have a lot of blame to put on themselves.....they were far behind the whites ----[ -long before slavery/etc ---- ] -in:: EDUCATION/technology/progress/etc....so a lot of their problems are their own fault--not whites ....
..and they still are behind the whites--they commit crime at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates
Do you realize it was a Black physician in America that performed the first prototype open heart surgery and it was successful? Look up Daniel Hale Williams.

IM2 tries to present himself as a black activist, yet he constantly sucks jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow dick. Just slurps up every drop.

You do realize that 1 happened to be a Republican, right?

The vote was 7-1. 4 republicans voted for it. If todays republicans were on that court it would have been 8-0. Blacks with intelligence are not falling for this.

The vote was 7-1. 4 republicans voted for it. If todays republicans were on that court it would have been 8-0. Blacks with intelligence are not falling for this.
There was no supreme court decision that created Jim Crow.

Democrat politicians created Jim Crow laws and Republicans smacked them down.

The republicans here want to take credit for ending slavery while simultaneously telling us that they should not be held responsible for what their ancestors did before they were born. In standard republican fashion everybody else must take responsibility but them. However in the 150 or so years after slavery things have happened that most of these guys don't want to discuss. It is time to take a look at what has happened.

Lincoln signed words on a piece of paper but were those words actually honored?

Not really.

At the time of "emancipation" 80 percent of Americas GNP was tied to slavery. America, not just the south. Blacks got none of the money. In January of 1865, Special Field Order 15 was issued. Special Field Orders No. 15 - Wikipedia In July 1865, Circular 13, Resource Sheet #7 was issued by General Howard which fully authorized the lease of 40 acres of land to the newly freed slaves. As a result of this action 40,000 former slaves began work on several hundred thousand acres of land.

President Andrew Johnson killed that by his doing so removed those 40,000 blacks off that land and destroyed any income they could make. Meanwhile Johnson advocated for the homestead act and wanted to take plantation land and distribute it to whites without money.

Johnson pardoned most of the confederate leaders and they regained their prior positions of state leadership. By doing this, Johnson unleashed a reign of terror on blacks that really was nothing short of attempted ethnic cleansing. Blacks were beaten, scalped, killed, set on fire with their bodies left in the streets to rot.

A representative from the Johnson administration traveled the south and reported seeing black women scalped, or had their ears cut off, thrown into rivers and drowned. Black men and boys were clubbed, beaten, shot, some chained on trees and burned to death. State to state this man witnessed the stench of dead decomposing black bodies hanging from tree limbs, lying in ditches, and piled up on the roadways.

But blacks were free, right?

Plessy vs. Ferguson created Jim Crow. 4 republicans voted for it.

..the blacks have a lot of blame to put on themselves.....they were far behind the whites ----[ -long before slavery/etc ---- ] -in:: EDUCATION/technology/progress/etc....so a lot of their problems are their own fault--not whites ....
..and they still are behind the whites--they commit crime at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates
Do you realize it was a Black physician in America that performed the first prototype open heart surgery and it was successful? Look up Daniel Hale Williams.
and??!!???
so what?
???!! what's your point??!!
. blacks graduate at lower levels--fact = qualify for college less= graduate college at lower levels
..blacks commit crime at much higher levels

This is my OPINION (so it is neither "right" nor "wrong").

1. In 2020, very few Americans of any ethnicity feel any sort of "racism" (i.e., "dislike") toward the ethnicity under consideration.

2. But it is accurate to say that some (of course, I do not know the percentage) of Americans have a sense of fear when interacting with the ethnicity under consideration.

3. Cutting to the chase, I cite the (in)famous statement in 1993 of the Rev. Jesse Jackson:

"To walk down the street and hear footsteps … then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

You're an idiot.

A SADFI

Stupid Ass Dumb Fucking Idiot.

One didn’t. All 3 Dems also voted for it.

To some, there is no such thing as 'enough', and at the same time, every one of the programs you cite are begrudged by folks like you and me who are weary of being blamed for things we didn't do.

Well I've never committed a crime, or fathered a child out of wedlock. I went to college and graduated twice. I worked from age 9 and yet I have to hear you racists whites talk your bullshit. So I won't be hearing about what you say you're weary of.
Most whites havent done what you accuse them of, being racist. It doesn't stop you from belittling whites in virtually every one of your posts.

them whites are just plain EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whites aren’t evil, nor are blacks, browns, red, etc.
Do all colors, including white have some evil? Yes, but your blanket crap is just that crap.
So is IM’s.

Last edited:

You lie!

You are so full of crap, IM. You are your own worst enemy.

im2 a.jpg

The real IM2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back