The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
To some, there is no such thing as 'enough', and at the same time, every one of the programs you cite are begrudged by folks like you and me who are weary of being blamed for things we didn't do.

Well I've never committed a crime, or fathered a child out of wedlock. I went to college and graduated twice. I worked from age 9 and yet I have to hear you racists whites talk your bullshit. So I won't be hearing about what you say you're weary of.

Then you should be qualified to go fuck yourself.

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
National Book Critics Circle Award Winner
New York Times Bestseller
A New York Times Notable Book of the Year
A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of the Year
A Boston Globe Best Book of 2016
A Chicago Review of Books Best Nonfiction Book of 2016

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

White Rage — Carol Anderson

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
My Stone Cold Truth
upload_2020-1-26_15-58-50.jpeg

The white admission officer, was not going to give this kid points for being white, but was actually going to be taking away points for his white skin.

SO, the kid facing a white man making the call, was no "privilege".

Right there, the basic premise is disproved.

Jensen was there. Whereas, you were not there.

So guess who's really disproved here?

Jensen is.

Because what he said, was disproved by his own actions, while my point was made by those sa
The white admission officer, was not going to give this kid points for being white, but was actually going to be taking away points for his white skin.

Right there, the basic premise is disproved.

Jensen was there. Whereas, you were not there.

So guess who's really disproved here?

Jensen is.

Because what he said, was disproved by his own actions, while my point was made by those same actions.

To some, there is no such thing as 'enough', and at the same time, every one of the programs you cite are begrudged by folks like you and me who are weary of being blamed for things we didn't do.

Well I've never committed a crime, or fathered a child out of wedlock. I went to college and graduated twice. I worked from age 9 and yet I have to hear you racists whites talk your bullshit. So I won't be hearing about what you say you're weary of.

I understand that the truth is hard for those like you.

Silly Wabbit. You wouldn't recognize the truth even if it smacked your ass and called you Judy.

Because what he said, was disproved by his own actions, while my point was made by those same actions.

Jensen was there, so he knows more than you can ever know.

You were not there, so that means you don't know anything
. And there's nothing you can do, to change that fact.

You will be hearing what we are weary of. We will be in your face, forever.

Yeah, you said that. I pointed out why it was wrong. It is still wrong. Repeating it, again, does not change the fact that it is still wrong.

Deleting from the post, the part where I pointed out, what was wrong with Jensen's moronic claim about white privilege, was just your brain, on some level, admitting that you had lost.

Jensen was being a normal admissions officer. He is committed to diversity and affirmative action and all that shit, which means that his being white, is not a benefit to the white student.

HIs being a liberal, and following the policies of diversity and affirmative action, means that he will discriminate against the white student and in favor of the black and brown students.

This demonstrates that his point about white privilege being a real thing, is just him being a racist asshole, abusing his power to cause real harm to white kids and society as a whole.

He should be fired and blackballed from working any position of responsibility again, because as a liberal, he will abuse any power given, to be a petty tyrant, and hurt people and society.

Because that is what liberalism is.

Yeah, you said that. I pointed out why it was wrong. It is still wrong. Repeating it, again, does not change the fact that it is still wrong...

Well then, let me repeat again, the things which you cannot dispute as factual:

Yeah, you said that. I pointed out why it was wrong. It is still wrong. Repeating it, again, does not change the fact that it is still wrong...

Jensen was not going to discriminate in favor of the white student. He was going to discriminate against the white student, for being white.

You know it. I know it. Jensen knows it. The white student knows it. EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

You just won't admit it, because you support racist discrimination against whites.

Jensen was not going to discriminate in favor of the white student. He was going to discriminate against the white student, for being white.

You know it. I know it. Jensen knows it. The white student knows it. EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

You just won't admit it, because you support racist discrimination against whites.

Sure. Whatever you say pal.

And I see that you strategically avoided addressing this excerpt, with respect to this threads' OP and title:

"...

... the ultimate white privilege: the privilege to acknowledge you have unearned privilege but ignore what it means.

That exchange led me to rethink the way I talk about race and racism with students. It drove home to me the importance of confronting the dirty secret that we white people carry around with us everyday: In a world of white privilege, some of what we have is unearned. I think much of both the fear and anger that comes up around discussions of affirmative action has its roots in that secret. So these days, my goal is to talk openly and honestly about white supremacy and white privilege.

White privilege, like any social phenomenon, is complex. In a white supremacist culture, all white people have privilege, whether or not they are overtly racist themselves.

My flaws also are more easily forgiven because I am white...Some white people have had it tougher than me because they came from poorer families. White women face discrimination I will never know. But, in the end, white people all have drawn on white privilege somewhere in their lives.
.. Like all white Americans, I was living with the fear that maybe I didn't really deserve my success, that maybe luck and privilege had more to do with it than brains and hard work.
.. I believe that until we let go of the fiction that people have complete control over their fate--that we can will ourselves to be anything we choose--then we will live with that fear.

White privilege is not something I get to decide whether or not I want to keep. Every time I walk into a store at the same time as a black man and the security guard follows him and leaves me alone to shop, I am benefiting from white privilege. There is not space here to list all the ways in which white privilege plays out in our daily lives, but it is clear that I will carry this privilege with me until the day white supremacy is erased from this society..."

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
National Book Critics Circle Award Winner
New York Times Bestseller
A New York Times Notable Book of the Year
A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of the Year
A Boston Globe Best Book of 2016
A Chicago Review of Books Best Nonfiction Book of 2016

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

White Rage — Carol Anderson

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Yo! Sup?

As USMB's resident expert on blacks, whatcha think of dis?

https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/msnbc...make-racial-slur-covering-kobe-bryants-death/

Sure. Whatever you say pal.

It is not about what I say. It is about what Jensen said.

He made it clear that he was not going to be giving the white student points for being white. He was going to SUBTRACT points from him, for being white.

White Privilege is just his justification for his anti-white racism.

Your denial of this obvious truth, is just you supporting anti-white racism.

Jensen was not going to discriminate in favor of the white student.

You must have read the wrong post, clearly, since Jensen did not discriminate against anyone in that scholarship I posted.

Jensen merely pointed out a, fact, that a White student was disregarding his own White Privilege that he enjoys each day in America.
Jensen merely made it clear that he was not going to give the white student points for his, White Privilege, just like how if our society should SUBTRACT points from us for being white or not. And that is why you came here, so incapable of disputing facts, to whereas you instead chose to come makeup some wild nonsense in your mind that was irrelevant to Jensen's words and irrelevant to the student's words.

He never discriminated against the white student, for being white, as Jensen merely explained the student's racist view that the student showcased when the student agreed that White Privilege exists but then refused to define what that means in real time onto Negros who gets no White Privilege to exercise in navigating thru attempts at success in America.

Jensen laid out an ironclad case of White privilege and I bet that you live a similar type of life ---which is why you got so outraged and dishonest here. You know it. I know it. Jensen knows it. The white student knows it. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. You just won't admit it, because you support racial discrimination like the type frowned upon in this thread's OP yes sir you want to preserve our White privilege.

Last edited:

You must have read the wrong post, clearly, since Jensen did not discriminate against anyone in that scholarship I posted.

Jensen merely pointed out a, fact, that a White student was disregarding his own White Privilege that he enjoys each day in America.
Jensen merely made it clear that he was not going to give the white student points for his, White Privilege, just like how if our society should SUBTRACT points from us for being white or not. And that is why you came here, so incapable of disputing facts, to whereas you instead chose to come makeup some wild nonsense in your mind that was irrelevant to Jensen's words and irrelevant to the student's words.

He never discriminated against the white student, for being white, as Jensen merely explained the student's racist view that the student showcased when the student agreed that White Privilege exists but then refused to define what that means in real time onto Negros who gets no White Privilege to exercise in navigating thru attempts at success in America.

Jensen laid out an ironclad case of White privilege and I bet that you live a similar type of life ---which is why you got so outraged and dishonest here. You know it. I know it. Jensen knows it. The white student knows it. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. You just won't admit it, because you support racial discrimination like the type frowned upon in this thread's OP yes sir you want to preserve our White privilege.

Sure. Jensen was so moved by the discussion

You state that Jensen was NOT going to give the white student points for being white.

But the basis of White Privilege is that assumption that a White Jensen WILL give the white students points for being white.

That is why I said, it was not about what I said, but what about Jensen said.

FURTHER MORE, we both know that Jensen would actually SUBTRACT points from the white kid, to make up for his supposed White Privilege, in JENSEN'S PURSUIT OF EQUALITY OF OUTCOME.

Which is the Law of the Land, enforced by government power and the Conventional Wisdom of our Society and the stated policy of nearly all major institutions and companies, including I bet, going out on a limb here, whatever university Jensen works at.

Your attempt to make this personal, by moving the issue to me, is a standard tactic for liberals that are getting uncomfortable, having to defend their policies based on their actual merits, or lack there of.

Your attempt to make this personal, by moving the issue to me...

Thanks for showing everyone here that you are very good at being, deceitful, since all eyes can see that your first two (2) posts here re Jensen did consist of you making this personal and you making this about me. I had not even replied to you yet, when you started focusing on me instead of Jensen's scholarship.

Let me know if you want me to repost your remarks, where you made this personal and tried to move the issue to me, after I posted Jensen's words in here.

Last edited:
Your attempt to make this personal, by moving the issue to me...

Thanks for showing everyone here that you are very good at being, deceitful, since all eyes can see that your first two (2) posts here re Jensen did consist of you making this personal and you making this about me. I had not even replied to you yet, when you started focusing on me instead of Jensen's scholarship.

Let me know if you want me to repost your remarks, where you made this personal and tried to move the issue to me, after I posted Jensen's words in here.

I'm not the one cutting the post down, and my point stands.

You state that Jensen was NOT going to give the white student points for being white.

But the basis of White Privilege is that assumption that a White Jensen WILL give the white students points for being white.

That is why I said, it was not about what I said, but what about Jensen said.

FURTHER MORE, we both know that Jensen would actually SUBTRACT points from the white kid, to make up for his supposed White Privilege, in JENSEN'S PURSUIT OF EQUALITY OF OUTCOME.

Which is the Law of the Land, enforced by government power and the Conventional Wisdom of our Society and the stated policy of nearly all major institutions and companies, including I bet, going out on a limb here, whatever university Jensen works at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back