The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors.
I dont believe you.

Do you live in Detroit? Jackson-Mississippi ? New Orleans? Flint-Michigan ? Birmingham-Alabama ?

Those places have a lotta blk ppl in.

So where you live ?

You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson.
The crime is being black.

But look what your saying makes sense if you start from the belief that the world is just.

You start from this belief the reason from it backwards. If the world is just, then so are cops, most whites, companies and any problems blk ppl have must be their fault.

So yes if you have this infantile, child like trust in the police as the good guys, who get your cat out of the tree or drive your ten year old son or grandson round the block to show him how great it is to be a police officer, then yeah your gonna think how you think.

How many people made excuses for all the looting and burning?
You have to kill black ppl in a system of racism. There is no such thing as an innocent blk person to white supremacist.

So of course in relation to Ferguson n Mike Brown n the cop Darren Wilson.

You will see the shoplifting of cigars by an over sized teenager as a right for an officer to use deadly force 7 times, the last 2 in the head.

Meanwhile I can show you numerous times whites have attacked cops with knives n bricks n lived to tell the tale.

Do you want me to bring receipts?

What you refuse to realize is that the police force is full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths.

How many cops have been killed by an unarmed citizen? ZERO.

How many times a year does a police officer get beaten to death? ZERO.

How many officers in the field are killed each year by violence, 0.5 per state.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year, mostly by vehicle accidents.

So tell me where is the danger?

Nothing brave about blasting at n unarmed person. That's some coward sh*t.

Why was he (Darren Wilson) so scared, after all he is 6′ 4″ tall, 2 inches taller than Michael Brown and besides cops are trained to subdue a suspect with little ease by using defense tactics that allow the smallest officer to apprehend the largest suspect.

And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest ? They will always protect their own. That's why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers, most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

Look at the Rialto evidence, after wearing cameras the number of excessive force incidents went down 60%.

What about the fact that everytime a video appears after an incident it proves the officer to be lying?

But blk ppl are criminals. Right ? Yeah the same was said 100 yrs ago when blk ppl n children were murdered by white men of this country.

Crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times.

But blk ppl are the racists? How on earth we can do that after 400 years of oppression, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty.

And even today out of the 2000 hate groups, 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them.

In Ferguson the crime was committed by the cop. And Molly, that same year,. whites rioted in Keene New Hampshire because they ran out of pumpkins at a pumpkin festival. Whites rioted at the University of California when a racist speaker was supposed to be there. There have been all kinds of riots by whites in these past few years but racists like yourself ignore or make excuses for you behavior. Charlottesville was a white riot because whites were mad that a symbol of racism was being removed from a park. So do not lecture us about rioting.
I didn't see whites condoning any whites rioting either. There is a difference.
But once again. You start from the position that black people are criminals or the black person did the crime.

So when you start from that position of course you are going to think rioting is unjust and crazy.
I don't single out black people for crimes. You completely disregard the context of my posts. I said you don't see whites condoning the looting and rioting when whites do it. I don't give a shit what race you are, quit excusing anyone who commits a crime.
Let me tell you something.

If the police started killing unarmed white kids and teens at the same rate they do blks ?

You wouldnt just see riots. You'd see ambush attacks on police. You'd see pipe bombs, booby traps. White society would go to war against the cops. Just look at the Cliven Bundys of this world.

And I respect that.

That's one thing I would give white society credit for.

You'd rather DIE than be oppressed or subjugated.

And I gotta respect that.

How can poverty be 100% racial when all races face poverty?
Kinda of the same way smoking cause cancer but not all ppl who smoke get cancer. And some who never smoked still get cancer.

You're argument is a stupid as me pointing out that because Stevie Wonder is rich n famous then there is no disadvantage in being blind.

There r ppl whose parachute didnt open but still lived and ppl who've been shot in there head and lived. But you can be pretty certain doing both of those things will kill you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I listened to the first 3 mins then I was done. I heard enough. The problem is he didnt racialize the wealth.

because maybe it isn't....

Blk ppl (generally speaking) are not crazy. White ppl you do crazy sh*t.

depends, how well do you know rural poor white trash Paul...???

but i digress, why is it everything the black community is, was, or wants to be has the specter of racism hanging over it like the sword of damocles?

you may as well go out the door with a huge 'Kick me,I'm Black' sign on your backs

no good will ever come of this

~S~

so poverty is racial now?

man, i never get the memo Paul

~S~
Poverty is 100% racial. In fact most of the racism from whites to blacks is economic.

Thats how they really put a stranglehold on the black community.

And no. Oprah, Jay Z, Le Bron, Will Smith, Denzel or Kevin Hart doesnt change that fact.

ok Paul, so how would you apply that notion here>>>

~S~
I listened to the first 3 mins then I was done. I heard enough. The problem is he didnt racialize the wealth. Actual wealth ? Total wealth ? Distribution of wealth ?

Fuck all that.

There is no wealthy black ppl in America.

And even when you do get rich blacks, especially rich blks who own sh*t and have more than a biscuit, all of sudden, they die mysteriously or get locked up (Micheal Jackson, Prince, Cosby)

See white supremacists make sure that blks don't have that generational wealth which is passed down.

Most racism is economic. That's the root of the mass incarceration of black men. And even a lot of the times blk ppl r in jail for stupid shit.

What you in jail for white man ? "O I killed my parents and ate them"

What you in jail for black man ? "Bottled water ! I robbed 50 boxes of bottles water but someone grassed me up !"

Oh look, another mistreated chile.

You are so ridiculous.
Look. Let's keep it civil. I try to avoid name calling. So you try to do the same. Can you do that and not get emotional ?

one major problem is that too many blacks make excuses when blacks commit crimes.
Like who ?

I don't care what race you are. DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME!
The crime is being black. That is the crime.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

And you perceive all blacks as innocent.
I've never said all black ppl are innocent. Stop straw manning.

If you don't approve of harsher punishments, FOR ALL, what do you want, a free ride?
What are you talking about ?

You also need to look at what is going on around. In my town most of the street crime is committed by blacks. Most violent crimes by blacks, gun crimes, by blacks. That tends to make cops more leary, but it does not give them free reign for a trigger finger.
And here we have it. The classic white supremacist tactic.

Well first off. I don't believe that you live around black people. White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.

I find it funny that you write the above but then you also say this

I don't care what race you are.
Well if you dont care what race they are then why are you pointing out the race of the ppl who commit the crime?

You haven't really thought this through ..have you ?

But look. Of course whites are gonna claim that blks do all the crime. That's to be expected.

The argument is moved from what whites do to what they think blks do other people do, mainly blacks.

Its just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do.

But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

You poor kid, so many white peopl, so little time. Stop blaming whitey for all of your troubles.

Kinda of the same way smoking cause cancer but not all ppl who smoke get cancer. And some who never smoked still get cancer.

You're argument is a stupid as me pointing out that because Stevie Wonder is rich n famous then there is no disadvantage in being blind.

There r ppl whose parachute didnt open but still lived and ppl who've been shot in there head and lived. But you can be pretty certain doing both of those things will kill you.
You are straying off topic. The stuff you said had nothing to do with you saying poverty is 100% racial. I pointed out that it is not. You cannot disprove what I said. Who said 100% of smokers get cancer? Nobody, I have shown your statement false.

You are so ridiculous.
Look. Let's keep it civil. I try to avoid name calling. So you try to do the same. Can you do that and not get emotional ?

one major problem is that too many blacks make excuses when blacks commit crimes.
Like who ?

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

If you don't approve of harsher punishments, FOR ALL, what do you want, a free ride?

You also need to look at what is going on around. In my town most of the street crime is committed by blacks. Most violent crimes by blacks, gun crimes, by blacks. That tends to make cops more leary, but it does not give them free reign for a trigger finger.

Well first off. I don't believe that you live around black people. White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.

Well if you dont care what race they are then why are you pointing out the race of the ppl who commit the crime?

But look. Of course whites are gonna claim that blks do all the crime. That's to be expected.

The argument is moved from what whites do to what they think blks do other people do, mainly blacks.

Its just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do.

But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

You poor kid, so many white peopl, so little time. Stop blaming whitey for all of your troubles.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you don't think so, turn black and find out.

Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors.
I dont believe you.

Do you live in Detroit? Jackson-Mississippi ? New Orleans? Flint-Michigan ? Birmingham-Alabama ?

So where you live ?

You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson.

But look what your saying makes sense if you start from the belief that the world is just.

You start from this belief the reason from it backwards. If the world is just, then so are cops, most whites, companies and any problems blk ppl have must be their fault.

So yes if you have this infantile, child like trust in the police as the good guys, who get your cat out of the tree or drive your ten year old son or grandson round the block to show him how great it is to be a police officer, then yeah your gonna think how you think.

You have to kill black ppl in a system of racism. There is no such thing as an innocent blk person to white supremacist.

You will see the shoplifting of cigars by an over sized teenager as a right for an officer to use deadly force 7 times, the last 2 in the head.

Meanwhile I can show you numerous times whites have attacked cops with knives n bricks n lived to tell the tale.

What you refuse to realize is that the police force is full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year, mostly by vehicle accidents.

Why was he (Darren Wilson) so scared, after all he is 6′ 4″ tall, 2 inches taller than Michael Brown and besides cops are trained to subdue a suspect with little ease by using defense tactics that allow the smallest officer to apprehend the largest suspect.

And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest ? They will always protect their own. That's why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers, most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

Look at the Rialto evidence, after wearing cameras the number of excessive force incidents went down 60%.

What about the fact that everytime a video appears after an incident it proves the officer to be lying?

But blk ppl are criminals. Right ? Yeah the same was said 100 yrs ago when blk ppl n children were murdered by white men of this country.

Crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times.

But blk ppl are the racists? How on earth we can do that after 400 years of oppression, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty.

And even today out of the 2000 hate groups, 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them.

In Ferguson the crime was committed by the cop. And Molly, that same year,. whites rioted in Keene New Hampshire because they ran out of pumpkins at a pumpkin festival. Whites rioted at the University of California when a racist speaker was supposed to be there. There have been all kinds of riots by whites in these past few years but racists like yourself ignore or make excuses for you behavior. Charlottesville was a white riot because whites were mad that a symbol of racism was being removed from a park. So do not lecture us about rioting.
But once again. You start from the position that black people are criminals or the black person did the crime.

So when you start from that position of course you are going to think rioting is unjust and crazy.
I don't single out black people for crimes. You completely disregard the context of my posts. I said you don't see whites condoning the looting and rioting when whites do it. I don't give a shit what race you are, quit excusing anyone who commits a crime.
Let me tell you something.

If the police started killing unarmed white kids and teens at the same rate they do blks ?

You wouldnt just see riots. You'd see ambush attacks on police. You'd see pipe bombs, booby traps. White society would go to war against the cops. Just look at the Cliven Bundys of this world.

And I respect that.

That's one thing I would give white society credit for.

You'd rather DIE than be oppressed or subjugated.

And I gotta respect that.

Black on white crime is more than that. And we accept it like cucks.

You are so ridiculous.

Like who ?

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.

I could go on.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you don't think so, turn black and find out.

The root cause of the problems blacks face, is illegitimacy.

Your obsession with race, is a way of coping with your failures.

Which is fine, if that is all you want to do. Cope. Instead of actually fixing them.

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

Black racist have to lie to support their beliefs. ON everything.

so poverty is racial now?

man, i never get the memo Paul

~S~
Poverty is 100% racial. In fact most of the racism from whites to blacks is economic.

Thats how they really put a stranglehold on the black community.

And no. Oprah, Jay Z, Le Bron, Will Smith, Denzel or Kevin Hart doesnt change that fact.

Brilliant. And wasted on a completely closed and corrupt mind.

And how does black illegitimacy affect white people ?

Acting like you give a shit about unwed black mothers. Gimme a fking break.

Why dont you focus on white illegitimacy?

Obama never had kids out of wedlock.

He was Harvard educated.
He committed no crimes.
He used no slang.
He didn't sag his pants and say what you want about his presidency.

The fact is.

There was not 1% of personal scandal on that man in his two terms of office.

Did that stop him from getting racism? According to your logic it should have done. Right ?

Wrong. He got it in the neck just like any other black person.

And you do realize that the black people who were lynched and hung in the Jim Crow era were mainly black business owner? Or educated blks who were seen as too uppity ?

You do realize that. Dont ya ?

Going bk further blk slaves were whipped if they were found out to b able read n write

Thats why I laugh when white supreamacist come with this "blk ppl need to do x y n do z"

It doesn't matter what blk ppl do.

And how does black illegitimacy affect white people ?

Acting like you give a shit about unwed black mothers. Gimme a fking break.

Why dont you focus on white illegitimacy?

Obama never had kids out of wedlock.

He was Harvard educated.
He committed no crimes.
He used no slang.
He didn't sag his pants and say what you want about his presidency.

The fact is.

There was not 1% of personal scandal on that man in his two terms of office.

Did that stop him from getting racism? According to your logic it should have done. Right ?

Wrong. He got it in the neck just like any other black person.

And you do realize that the black people who were lynched and hung in the Jim Crow era were mainly black business owner? Or educated blks who were seen as too uppity ?

You do realize that. Dont ya ?

Going bk further blk slaves were whipped if they were found out to b able read n write

Thats why I laugh when white supreamacist come with this "blk ppl need to do x y n do z"

It doesn't matter what blk ppl do.
Well said my brother.

I listened to the first 3 mins then I was done. I heard enough. The problem is he didnt racialize the wealth.

because maybe it isn't....

depends, how well do you know rural poor white trash Paul...???

but i digress, why is it everything the black community is, was, or wants to be has the specter of racism hanging over it like the sword of damocles?

you may as well go out the door with a huge 'Kick me,I'm Black' sign on your backs

no good will ever come of this

~S~
Because that is the way whites have made things. Until you turn black and try living you really need to stop trying to tell us how racism is nothing. It is not something that just ends because you get educated or even if you do everything whites do. It doesn't end if you are successful or make a lot of money. It does not end because you are famous. It did not end for a black man when he became the most powerful man on earth. So please stop asking your stupid ass questions and trying to lecture us about something you have NEVER endured.

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
National Book Critics Circle Award Winner
New York Times Bestseller
A New York Times Notable Book of the Year
A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of the Year
A Boston Globe Best Book of 2016
A Chicago Review of Books Best Nonfiction Book of 2016

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

White Rage — Carol Anderson

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
White people are bad no matter what. Why bother?

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
National Book Critics Circle Award Winner
New York Times Bestseller
A New York Times Notable Book of the Year
A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of the Year
A Boston Globe Best Book of 2016
A Chicago Review of Books Best Nonfiction Book of 2016

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

White Rage — Carol Anderson

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
White people are bad no matter what. Why bother?

1865. Plenty of white boys died to stop slavery, huge numbers of them. That wasn't enough? What does it take? How many men have to die?

Last edited:
Koreans or Polish business burned down. Blacks do that. because they accept multiculturalism well...lkets adress that...or not.

Koreans or Polish business burned down. Blacks do that. because they accept multiculturalism well..lets address that...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back