The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors.
I dont believe you.

Do you live in Detroit? Jackson-Mississippi ? New Orleans? Flint-Michigan ? Birmingham-Alabama ?

Those places have a lotta blk ppl in.

So where you live ?

You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson.
The crime is being black.

But look what your saying makes sense if you start from the belief that the world is just.

You start from this belief the reason from it backwards. If the world is just, then so are cops, most whites, companies and any problems blk ppl have must be their fault.

So yes if you have this infantile, child like trust in the police as the good guys, who get your cat out of the tree or drive your ten year old son or grandson round the block to show him how great it is to be a police officer, then yeah your gonna think how you think.

How many people made excuses for all the looting and burning?
You have to kill black ppl in a system of racism. There is no such thing as an innocent blk person to white supremacist.

So of course in relation to Ferguson n Mike Brown n the cop Darren Wilson.

You will see the shoplifting of cigars by an over sized teenager as a right for an officer to use deadly force 7 times, the last 2 in the head.

Meanwhile I can show you numerous times whites have attacked cops with knives n bricks n lived to tell the tale.

Do you want me to bring receipts?

What you refuse to realize is that the police force is full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths.

How many cops have been killed by an unarmed citizen? ZERO.

How many times a year does a police officer get beaten to death? ZERO.

How many officers in the field are killed each year by violence, 0.5 per state.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year, mostly by vehicle accidents.

So tell me where is the danger?

Nothing brave about blasting at n unarmed person. That's some coward sh*t.

Why was he (Darren Wilson) so scared, after all he is 6′ 4″ tall, 2 inches taller than Michael Brown and besides cops are trained to subdue a suspect with little ease by using defense tactics that allow the smallest officer to apprehend the largest suspect.

And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest ? They will always protect their own. That's why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers, most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

Look at the Rialto evidence, after wearing cameras the number of excessive force incidents went down 60%.

What about the fact that everytime a video appears after an incident it proves the officer to be lying?

But blk ppl are criminals. Right ? Yeah the same was said 100 yrs ago when blk ppl n children were murdered by white men of this country.

Crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times.

But blk ppl are the racists? How on earth we can do that after 400 years of oppression, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty.

And even today out of the 2000 hate groups, 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them.

In Ferguson the crime was committed by the cop. And Molly, that same year,. whites rioted in Keene New Hampshire because they ran out of pumpkins at a pumpkin festival. Whites rioted at the University of California when a racist speaker was supposed to be there. There have been all kinds of riots by whites in these past few years but racists like yourself ignore or make excuses for you behavior. Charlottesville was a white riot because whites were mad that a symbol of racism was being removed from a park. So do not lecture us about rioting.
Real talk ! I forgot about all that pumpkin rioting sh*t

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, I DO live around a lot of black people. A lot of my neighbors are black. I like my neighbors.
I dont believe you.

Do you live in Detroit? Jackson-Mississippi ? New Orleans? Flint-Michigan ? Birmingham-Alabama ?

So where you live ?

You asked who makes excuses for blacks committing crimes? LOL Look at all the protest when there is PROOF that someone commits a crime. Ferguson.

But look what your saying makes sense if you start from the belief that the world is just.

You start from this belief the reason from it backwards. If the world is just, then so are cops, most whites, companies and any problems blk ppl have must be their fault.

So yes if you have this infantile, child like trust in the police as the good guys, who get your cat out of the tree or drive your ten year old son or grandson round the block to show him how great it is to be a police officer, then yeah your gonna think how you think.

You have to kill black ppl in a system of racism. There is no such thing as an innocent blk person to white supremacist.

You will see the shoplifting of cigars by an over sized teenager as a right for an officer to use deadly force 7 times, the last 2 in the head.

Meanwhile I can show you numerous times whites have attacked cops with knives n bricks n lived to tell the tale.

What you refuse to realize is that the police force is full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year, mostly by vehicle accidents.

Why was he (Darren Wilson) so scared, after all he is 6′ 4″ tall, 2 inches taller than Michael Brown and besides cops are trained to subdue a suspect with little ease by using defense tactics that allow the smallest officer to apprehend the largest suspect.

And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest ? They will always protect their own. That's why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers, most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

Look at the Rialto evidence, after wearing cameras the number of excessive force incidents went down 60%.

What about the fact that everytime a video appears after an incident it proves the officer to be lying?

But blk ppl are criminals. Right ? Yeah the same was said 100 yrs ago when blk ppl n children were murdered by white men of this country.

Crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times.

But blk ppl are the racists? How on earth we can do that after 400 years of oppression, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty.

And even today out of the 2000 hate groups, 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them.

In Ferguson the crime was committed by the cop. And Molly, that same year,. whites rioted in Keene New Hampshire because they ran out of pumpkins at a pumpkin festival. Whites rioted at the University of California when a racist speaker was supposed to be there. There have been all kinds of riots by whites in these past few years but racists like yourself ignore or make excuses for you behavior. Charlottesville was a white riot because whites were mad that a symbol of racism was being removed from a park. So do not lecture us about rioting.
Apparently whites like Molly have convenient cases of Amnesia except when it comes to events that are negative about blacks. Forgotten are the 200 plus days of peaceful protesting between the murder and the miscarriage of justice by the white prosecutor.

Well, that is not true
Wait there. Hang on a sec. I need to focus on this point.

So are you saying that when blk ppl have fought for racial justice this hasn't been met with fierce opposition?

Wait there. Hang on a sec. I need to focus on this point.

Why did you drop the qualifier, "from the white population"?
Ok. So I take that as a tap out.

There is a massive difference in meaning. Your dodge is you tapping out.

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

Yeah, I stopped reading there. That is stupid.

Darren Wilson was 6'4 220 pounds. He is the size of your average NFL linebacker. He was no small guy that was overpowered by an 18 year old kid. He murdered Mike Brown and got away with it while whites like Molly are still here trying to talk about a strong arm robbery of a box of swisher sweets.

And how big was that 18 year old kid? Funny you don't mention that.

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

you ramble on with so much bullshit. Every race can be racist. If you have issues with anyone just because of their skin color, you are racist. All races have criminals. I never singled out any race for crime. What I said was many blacks make excuses for black criminals. Little Rock, Arkansas has a lot of black people. Believe what you want, you do that anyway, even if it isn't the truth.

Darren Wilson was 6'4 220 pounds. He is the size of your average NFL linebacker. He was no small guy that was overpowered by an 18 year old kid. He murdered Mike Brown and got away with it while whites like Molly are still here trying to talk about a strong arm robbery of a box of swisher sweets.
dream on, you down play crime when it comes to blacks.

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

I didn't see whites condoning any whites rioting either. There is a difference.

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

Apparently whites like Molly have convenient cases of Amnesia except when it comes to events that are negative about blacks. Forgotten are the 200 plus days of peaceful protesting between the murder and the miscarriage of justice by the white prosecutor.
No amnesia, you apparently don't read well. I said blacks excuse the rioting and looting. I did not say whites don't riot. I didn't see people in favor or backing the white rioters.

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

But once again. You start from the position that black people are criminals or the black person did the crime.

So when you start from that position of course you are going to think rioting is unjust and crazy.

• Thanks
you ramble on with so much bullshit.
Look. If you can't control your emotions then simply dont reply. I know estrogen kinda makes you women a little but crazy but lets keep it civil.

Every race can be racist.
Ok. How can blk practice systematic racism to whites ?

If you have issues with anyone just because of their skin color, you are racist.
What do you mean by issues? Be really specific and to the point when you talk.

All races have criminals.
I agree. Now the question is who gets to decide who is a criminal and who isn't ?

It's not black people....is it?

I never singled out any race for crime.

Really ?

most of the street crime is committed by blacks. Most violent crimes by blacks, gun crimes, by blacks.

What I said was many blacks make excuses for black criminals.
And you know that ?

You've heard blk mothers say to their sons "Just go out there and rob. Dont worry about it. I'll make an excuse"

What are you talking about ?

Actually believe it or not black ppl, generally speaking are actually quite conservative in their views. But we understand that we're living under a system of racism, which doesn't care if blk person leans to the left or right.

We call out the bullshit in our community but you let all types of sickos in your community. We dont have all these peodophie rings like you do in your community.

You try being black man in a black area that's known to mess with kids. Trust me he'll get the ULTIMATE street justice.

Little Rock, Arkansas has a lot of black people. Believe what you want
I believe you. But I'm pretty sure. The more richer the area is in Arkansas, the more white it is. And the flip side will be true, in that the more poorer, the more black it will be.

• Thanks
so poverty is racial now?

man, i never get the memo Paul

~S~
Poverty is 100% racial. In fact most of the racism from whites to blacks is economic.

Thats how they really put a stranglehold on the black community.

And no. Oprah, Jay Z, Le Bron, Will Smith, Denzel or Kevin Hart doesnt change that fact.

• Love

~S~
Poverty is 100% racial. In fact most of the racism from whites to blacks is economic.

And no. Oprah, Jay Z, Le Bron, Will Smith, Denzel or Kevin Hart doesnt change that fact.

ok Paul, so how would you apply that notion here>>>

~S~

and do keep in mind Paul, we're all gonna be in the Gub'Mit soup line with their grandiose pandemic remedies ....~S~

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

“Eliminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. While 73 percent of white households owned their own homes in 2011, only 47 percent of Latinos and 45 percent of Blacks were homeowners. In addition, Black and Latino homeowners saw less return in wealth on their investment in homeownership: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.34; meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.54.”

“If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in homeownership rates, so that Blacks and Latinos were as likely as white households to own their homes, median Black wealth would grow $32,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 31 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $29,213 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 28 percent.”

“If public policy successfully equalized the return on homeownership, so that Blacks and Latinos saw the same financial gains as whites as a result of being homeowners, median Black wealth would grow $17,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 16 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $41,652 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 41 percent.”

“Eliminating disparities in college graduation and the return on a college degree would have a modest direct impact on the racial wealth gap. In 2011, 34 percent of whites had completed four-year college degrees compared to just 20 percent of Blacks and 13 percent of Latinos. In addition, Black and Latino college graduates saw a lower return on their degrees than white graduates: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $11.49. Meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $13.33.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in college graduation rates, median Black wealth would grow $1,313 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 1 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $3,528 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 3 percent. “

If public policy successfully equalized the return to college graduation, median Black wealth would grow $10,786 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 10 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $5,878 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 6 percent.”

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.”

If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.”

I dont believe you.

So where you live ?

But once again. You start from the position that black people are criminals or the black person did the crime.

So when you start from that position of course you are going to think rioting is unjust and crazy.
I don't single out black people for crimes. You completely disregard the context of my posts. I said you don't see whites condoning the looting and rioting when whites do it. I don't give a shit what race you are, quit excusing anyone who commits a crime.

~S~

ok Paul, so how would you apply that notion here>>>

~S~
I listened to the first 3 mins then I was done. I heard enough. The problem is he didnt racialize the wealth. Actual wealth ? Total wealth ? Distribution of wealth ?

Fuck all that.

There is no wealthy black ppl in America.

And even when you do get rich blacks, especially rich blks who own sh*t and have more than a biscuit, all of sudden, they die mysteriously or get locked up (Micheal Jackson, Prince, Cosby)

See white supremacists make sure that blks don't have that generational wealth which is passed down.

Most racism is economic. That's the root of the mass incarceration of black men. And even a lot of the times blk ppl r in jail for stupid shit.

What you in jail for white man ? "O I killed my parents and ate them"

What you in jail for black man ? "Bottled water ! I robbed 50 boxes of bottles water but someone grassed me up !"

Blk ppl (generally speaking) are not crazy. White ppl you do crazy sh*t.

• Thanks

~S~

How can poverty be 100% racial when all races face poverty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back