The stimulus worked

If the stimulus raised the GDP by 3.8, how come it's still 1.3?

Without the stimulus, the recession would be much deeper. The current growth rate of "1.3%" is anemic because the stimulus has essentially ended.

Of course stimulus worked! Hell, the entirety of the Reagan and Bush administrations relied upon economic growth based upon deficit (e.g., "stimulus") spending!

This is nothing new. When the economic system is broken--when concentrations of wealth continue to grow at the top and leave workers broke and penniless--the economy suffers.

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

If the stimulus raised the GDP by 3.8, how come it's still 1.3?

Without the stimulus, the recession would be much deeper. The current growth rate of "1.3%" is anemic because the stimulus has essentially ended.

Of course stimulus worked! Hell, the entirety of the Reagan and Bush administrations relied upon economic growth based upon deficit (e.g., "stimulus") spending!

This is nothing new. When the economic system is broken--when concentrations of wealth continue to grow at the top and leave workers broke and penniless--the economy suffers.

Objection! Speculation on what "would" have happened is unconclusive. By the standards promised for the stimulus, it failed to meet it's marks in everyway.

Now, if by success, we mean that it dished out money to union organizations as a special interest vote block secure. It wor....oh, no it didn't work for that either.

THE STIMULUS WORKED

of course its 100% impossible for a governemnt stimulus to work because the government does not invent new products, the private sector does that!!

The economy grew from the stone age to here because the private sector invented nearly everything!!!

Last edited:

of course its 100% impossible for a governemnt stimulus to work because the government does not invent new products, the private sector does that!!

The economy grew from the stone age to here because the private sector invented nearly everything!!!

You know LilOLady, when you began posting here, I thought, "Now give her a little while until she gets her bearings. Read her posts and look at them logically before you pass judgement." Unfortunately, you can't look at the CRAP you post logically what-so-ever. It is obvious that you are a political hack without a shred of evidence to back up your assertions.

You know Senator Tom Coburn publishes a document every year that outlines the ignorant, wasteful government spending going on in this country. He did a special one on the stimulus. He did a special one because it was literally the ABSOLUTELY WORST USE OF MONEY in the history of this country. Almost 1 TRILLION dollars and the number of jobs created were so small that it was inexcusible. Money for airports and flights to and from them that are EMPTY and no one uses. It's absolutely unbelievable. You should read it, it might open your eyes.

Uh, probably not...
So, I prefer the newsletter by my democratic senator. Says much the opposite.
Pretty stupid to believe a senator, eh. Especially one from Oklahoma, where they breed stupidity.

I would suggest you look to the CBO to get truth about the stimulus. You will find that lilollady is pretty much correct. And your idiot senator is what you would expect - full of shit. And it may help cure your ignorance.

And here. Check this out, it may help you.
Conservatives and racists are actually stupid, study finds : News : NorthwestOhio.com

You know LilOLady, when you began posting here, I thought, "Now give her a little while until she gets her bearings. Read her posts and look at them logically before you pass judgement." Unfortunately, you can't look at the CRAP you post logically what-so-ever. It is obvious that you are a political hack without a shred of evidence to back up your assertions.

You know Senator Tom Coburn publishes a document every year that outlines the ignorant, wasteful government spending going on in this country. He did a special one on the stimulus. He did a special one because it was literally the ABSOLUTELY WORST USE OF MONEY in the history of this country. Almost 1 TRILLION dollars and the number of jobs created were so small that it was inexcusible. Money for airports and flights to and from them that are EMPTY and no one uses. It's absolutely unbelievable. You should read it, it might open your eyes.

Uh, probably not...
Pretty stupid to believe a senator, eh. Especially one from Oklahoma, where they breed stupidity.

I would suggest you look to the CBO to get truth about the stimulus. You will find that lilollady is pretty much correct. And your idiot senator is what you would expect - full of shit. And it may help cure your ignorance.

Conservatives and racists are actually stupid, study finds : News : NorthwestOhio.com

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(64 customer reviews)

THE STIMULUS WORKED

Depends on who you ask...

You_Didnt_Build_That-Obama.jpg
you can ask anyone you want but no one can explain how the liberals can stimulate the economy with tax and spent unless they kidnap inventors and make them invent new products at the point of a gun!!

you can ask anyone you want but no one can explain how the liberals can stimulate the economy with tax and spent unless they kidnap inventors and make them invent new products at the point of a gun!!
And not just that:

When the funding for a government-funded job runs out, the job is over. It doesn't keep going on. The position goes away, and the person filling it is unemployed.

Liberals cannot grasp that.

And not just that:

When the funding for a government-funded job runs out, the job is over. It doesn't keep going on. The position goes away, and the person filling it is unemployed.

Liberals cannot grasp that.

yes the lie they love is that are priming the pump when in reality there is no pump at all!!

Uh, probably not...

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(64 customer reviews)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

(64 customer reviews)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]
This, as opposed to a lefty shitting on a police car?!:confused:

(64 customer reviews)

Why always be a childish clown? If you think conservative/libertarian philosophy is stupid state your most substantive reason or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to do so and fear to try.

Oh and I assume you've dropped the idiotic nonsense about the Reagan administration being proof that capitalism doesn't work??

Last edited:
So ed, the self described Libertarian, says:

Why always be a childish clown? If you think conservative/libertarian philosophy is stupid state your most substantive reason or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to do so and fear to try.
Oh, my. Ed is back at it. being the con tool that he always is. Telling us about the wonders of libertarianism. There must be thousands of cases, ed, me poor ignorant tool, where Libertarian economies have succeeded. But for some reason, you can not name even one. They all start with such promise, but end as economic cesspools. Damn, ed, there must be some out there. And you, the libertarian god, must have some examples. Cmon, ed, show us the way.
And ed says:

Oh and I assume you've dropped the idiotic nonsense about the Reagan administration being proof that capitalism doesn't work??
Which, of course, I never suggested. Reagan only tried another round of Supply Side economics. Renamed it Reaganomics. Nothing new, actually. So, since you brought it up, lets take a look.
In '81, Rea gan had his great tax decrease. sold it to us all as a great new beginning. Unemployment was at 7.4%. But reaganomics would stimulate economic activity and bring down the deficit, while bringing unemployment down. Way down. It would be WONDERFUL. So, lets look forward a year plus. (Going to be GREAT, ed. Do you feel the goose bumps forming) But what is this, ed. For the past year and a half, the unemployment rate has been steadily climbing. Clear to over 10.8% by November. Highest EVER, to this day, since the great depression.Damn. And the deficit is rising like a rocket. But Reagan, our HERO, will fix it. So, what DOES he do. He borrows. Like crazy. Triples the national debt. Borrows more than all the presidents before him COMBINED. And he RAISED taxes 11 times. And he SPENT, and SPENT, like a drunken sailor. Increased the size of government. All kind of looks different than Reaganomics, more like Keynsian economics. Stimulus spending. But this is your hero. Reagan. He must have used Reaganomics to get us out of the mess he got us in to. Cmon, ed. Show us when he did so. You know, when things were really bad, back in late '82. You NEED reaganomics to have worked. Otherwise, how can you EVER have a libertarian economy that works??
y climbing.

Last edited:
(64 customer reviews)
This, as opposed to a lefty shitting on a police car?!:confused:
If you do find a lefty shitting on a car, look behind him. You will find a con waiting for lunch.

I love it when they whine about Reagan. It is a testament to his greatness.
No whining here. Just the facts, meathead. What did I say that was inaccurate, me great con economic mind? Or did I just interrupt your worshiping of your hero?

Reagan is America's hero since he is the modern president most like our Founders in that he too was strongly for freedom from big liberal government.

If you don't like American values why not move to Cuba??

Forum List

Back