The state of Washington has been successful in fighting the coronavirus

New York is having success. Beating this virus is not liberal or conservative, it is what strategies work and which ones do not work
NYC is the hotspot of the USA. In what world is that success/
NY is a success because through mitigation have decreased the number of deaths and hospitalizations. They have many cases but they are trending down heading toward 0 at some point.
Another area has much fewer deaths and hospitalizations but are trending up could be in trouble. The measurement of success is a reduction in the number of required hospitalizations and deaths.

In my city, and in my county, we have had exactly Zero kung Flu deaths- that's what I call a success.
Possibly but if you are having increased hospitalizations for coronavirus you eventually have deaths and more deaths until you see a decrease in the hospitalizations

The state of Washington has been successful in fighting the coronavirus.
Governor Inslee has had great success in mitigating the coronavirus in the state of Washington. The death rate and hospitalization rate for the virus has substantially declined. They are now able to take down temporary hospitals set up for coronavirus patients, They are sending ventilators to New York.

I lived there 18 years. Wa could not fight a noodle in a wet bag

The state of Washington has been successful in fighting the coronavirus.
Governor Inslee has had great success in mitigating the coronavirus in the state of Washington. The death rate and hospitalization rate for the virus has substantially declined. They are now able to take down temporary hospitals set up for coronavirus patients, They are sending ventilators to New York.

I lived there 18 years. Wa could not fight a noodle in a wet bag
It sounds like you are in to fighting. It sounds like you are a knucklehead. Glad you left Washington.

New York is having success. Beating this virus is not liberal or conservative, it is what strategies work and which ones do not work
NY is a success because through mitigation have decreased the number of deaths and hospitalizations. They have many cases but they are trending down heading toward 0 at some point.
Another area has much fewer deaths and hospitalizations but are trending up could be in trouble. The measurement of success is a reduction in the number of required hospitalizations and deaths.

In my city, and in my county, we have had exactly Zero kung Flu deaths- that's what I call a success.
Possibly but if you are having increased hospitalizations for coronavirus you eventually have deaths and more deaths until you see a decrease in the hospitalizations
In a Dems dream, that would be it, but it;s disgusting and not true.

In a Dems dream, that would be it, but it;s disgusting and not true.
That is science. It has nothing to do with politics. Come on Dude, pull your head out.

Trump should be listening to Inslee and find what he is doing right rather than saying he would never call him because he is a "nasty person" and a "snake".

What did Inslee do?
Early start on recommended mitigation requirements. It is not rocket science.

When? What specifically?
Called for isolation transmission tracking for those who had contact with initial outbreak in nursing home. One of first to close schools. First to ask for voluntary working from home and physical separation. Eventually made those requests mandatory. Promoted enforcement of those requirements. He is not pulling back on the requirements.

I live in the state, the Washington Compost as usual leave out a lot of things that would have presented a clearer picture on what happened.

The worst hit areas are the main entry point of Chinese visitors, that the City of Seattle have a lot of old people, and those of underlying isues. Now that the easily sickened and killed people have become rather rare, the serius infection and death rate would naturally fall off.

The herd immunity was going to happen even if most were sick, it would be MILD for most people. The state shutdown was overdone and stupid, since the COVID-19 death rate is actually very low for those under 60 without an underlying health problem.

Here is what THIS LINK shows on how few people ever reach critical illness stage, most end up being mildly to not visibly sick when infected.
Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients
1,151,682 (96%)
n Mild Condition

50,104 (4%)
Serious or Critical
=====

It used to be 87% Mild to 13% critical, it has been improving slowly for weeks, changed from 95%-5% two days ago.

Shutting down the economy was never a necessary decision, but fear drove it due to manufactured fear and stupidity.

Your partisan attack is worthless and stupid, stop doing it!
lets See, mmmm, it’s ok for you to put down Inslee’s decisions but not ok for EM to tell the truth. Neither gonna stop it I guess.
I didn't say a single word about Governor Inslee, I was responding to the Washington Compost, who didn't properly cover the events in the state.

Forum List

Back