The Stakes In November: If Democrats Lose Congress, it will set the stage for the 2024 return of Trump, the end of democracy, & the end of America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Michael Moore always says the Republicans will win, so he can look smart and say "I told you so" the 50% of the time he's right. No idea why Moore is now saying the Democrats will win the midterms. Who cares? It'll come down to who puts in the most work. Let's go put in the work!

Michael Moore always says the Republicans will win, so he can look smart and say "I told you so" the 50% of the time he's right. No idea why Moore is now saying the Democrats will win the midterms. Who cares? It'll come down to who puts in the most work. Let's go put in the work!

Yeah, just like Trump's win in 2016 spelled the end for America. Except, well, America thrived way beyond all expectation under Trump.

• Banned
Yeah, just like Trump's win in 2016 spelled the end for America. Except, well, America thrived way beyond all expectation under Trump.
then why did Trump lose re-election to a supposedly senile old man?

We are not a democracy, we are a Republic. The word democracy is not in the Constitution.

Does anyone actually care what that phoney full of shit fucking fat ass thinks?

The Stakes In November: If Democrats Lose Congress, it will set the stage for the 2024 return of Trump, the end of democracy, & the end of America​

Hyperbole and histrionics aside, I’m not seeing a downside to this scenario.

Does anyone actually care what that phoney full of shit fucking fat ass thinks?
No more then anyone cares what the Orange Blob Traitor Trump thinks. But he does have you Trumptards bullshitted.

Fuckin drama queens.

You and the Progs won. Your agendas though have not been utopia. And it is destroying America as competitors.

Oh, for goodness' sake!

If anyone asks you to define the word "hyperbole," just tell him/her to study the thread title as an example.

He didn't. The election was stolen.
No it wasen't. But go right on thinking it was if it makes you feel better.

Trump got his ass beat because the majority of voter's were sick of his sideshow, his corruption, his stupidity & his lies. MAGA is the biggest fail in American history because the premise itself was put forth by the bigggest conman in the history of this Country.

Fake news!
Two months after Americans paychecks stopped during the Covid pandemic in 2020 they needed emergency government assistance to get by.
Two months.....and these (so called) "prosperous" Americans were broke and on the rocks.
Many facing eviction if not for government assistance.
Doesn't sound like "prosperity" to me.

Actually sounds like by 2020 Trump had finally squandered all the great economy he inherited from Obama....and the MAJORITY of America was barely getting by.
And it just got worse from there.

Of course the stock market was doing well.

So now, two years after the end of Trump's unimpressive, failed one term we are still experiencing the "hangover" from his disatrous policies, and (of course) Conservos are trying to blame it all on Biden.

Short memories from the low information crowd.

/——-/ Tissue?

Fake news!
Two months after Americans paychecks stopped during the Covid pandemic in 2020 they needed emergency government assistance to get by.
Two months.....and these (so called) "prosperous" Americans were broke and on the rocks.
Many facing eviction if not for government assistance.
Doesn't sound like "prosperity" to me.

Actually sounds like by 2020 Trump had finally squandered all the great economy he inherited from Obama....and the MAJORITY of America was barely getting by.
And it just got worse from there.

Of course the stock market was doing well.

So now, two years after the end of Trump's unimpressive, failed one term we are still experiencing the "hangover" from his disatrous policies, and (of course) Conservos are trying to blame it all on Biden.

Short memories from the low information crowd.
Trump had the economy roaring on every front, escaping the 0bama malaise. Unfortunately large-state Democrat governors shut down their economies, something Trump never wanted in the first place. And then the Marxist stole the election for the Idiot Biden, and he's pissed away practically everything. For a long time, the left said "But, the stock market....". Now they can't even say that anymore. There is NOTHING you can point to that is better under Biden than it was under Trump. Nothing.

No it wasen't. But go right on thinking it was if it makes you feel better.

Trump got his ass beat because the majority of voter's were sick of his sideshow, his corruption, his stupidity & his lies. MAGA is the biggest fail in American history because the premise itself was put forth by the bigggest conman in the history of this Country.
Sure. All these voters, a record 75 million of them who voted for Trump were sick of the roaring economy. The LIE is the idea that the senile bloviating buffoon Biden got 81 million votes. This was the vegetable who couldn't find the bathroom, didn't campaign, couldn't string two sentences together, and "got" hundreds of thousands of votes with no down ballot votes counted. Right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back