The Spirit of Prophecy

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I am reminded fairly often that it is as it was written and recorded and passed of by John on the Lord's day of what he saw in the spirit, "Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy".

I realize some people do not believe and I do not write this post for those but I write it as a testimony for those who do have faith and believe.

it has been almost 20 years ago that I was in a game chat room of spiritual people that this transpired. Most of those people were Christians but not all. The people that regularly visited that room were from all over the globe and the United States. A new name came into the room and the person started asking anyone who would answer if they had ever had any visions. Only a couple of us gave him a warm welcome and no one seemed to desire to answered his inquiry. I started getting private messages from people I had made friends with in the room. They were sure this guy was a weirdo. Whoever it was didn't seem strange to me but then I have no doubt a lot of people think i am strange, so no big deal. My friends loved for me to share testimonies of various experiences I had through the years but the new guy they were afraid of because his visions were kinda wild sounding.

The new guy told me he was from New York, that he was a street preacher; and he also let me know he was black as if that may be an issue. I told him I was white and asked did it bother him. It was as if I could hear his laughter on the other end. He then asked if I would hear his testimony about what he saw and asked me if it was okay to share it with me. I told him sure i would like to hear it. He described two visions he had. One was standing on the bay overlooking the water and a sea monster came up out of the water and started chasing him. He was pretty detailed in describing this all to me as he describe there was also a tree there he climbed into for safety. He explained the interpretation of that vision to me. It made sense to me; and from what he described he got the message intended by the vision he had received. He then proceeded to describe another one he had that he said he couldn't make out. He describe owning a very large ranch, statutes, giants who had trampled the land leaving very large footprints, a massive flood and angels, etc. He then asked if we owned land. I told him yes we owned a few acres but I wouldn't exactly call it a ranch. At the time I wasn't even considering what the preacher I had bought the land from told me, "Young lady, you are now the owner of a lot of land." At that time I had no clue neighbors had been making up quit claim deeds for my land. We were up to our ass in alligators (banksters, liars, thugs and thieves) trying to survive all of that.

It did not occur to me until years later that I was hearing a voice from the Spirit of Prophecy that day in that little chat room. One never knows when that message is for them as the Lord does in fact choose the foolish things of this world to send us His messages.

There are lots of prophets ...

MV5BMjZiMjBlZjQtOTg4Ni00NTI4LWFlOGMtMjkzOGM1ZWY4YzQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI2MDEwNA@@._V1_.jpg

r3j9s3sy.jpg

crowley-hat.jpg

I had a vision once and it mostly came true.
When Rod and I saw the first house we bought together I recognized it from a dream the night before. It was sort of funny because I had shared the dream with Rod the day before we went and looked at the house with a realtor. In the dream it was a big old house that had tiny little rooms and I couldn't figure out what the tiny little rooms were. They were closets. In those big old two story houses they had closets with regular doors on them. It all made sense when we physically walked through the place.

A continuation of thought for original post. It took me a bit of time to gather this together but I thought it should be done for those who seem to be misguided hating on God, His people and the Bible from whatever religion of faith they were raised in and still keep the faith.

I started the query in Genesis to more clearly see what Land is and what it means. To have control of one's own land is to have better control over and understanding over one's own mind. Basically it comes down to one's emotions not being ridden over by powers and principalities that were created to rule over those of the carnal world.

Ephesians 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:"

Colossians 2:10 "And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:"

To get a fuller scope of what land is spiritually in our own minds we can look at the Hebrew translation.

genesis 1-9.PNG

"dry land" referred to in Genesis 7:22 as the flood comes ready to destroy unneeded things or things which inhibit the growth/building of the Spirit of the Son in us that is living in the Earth/soil/the human/Adam/red earth/skins/the current body of flesh and bones made into a living soul.
dry land gen 7-22.PNG

You understand that the bible demands the death of anyone who claims to have a prophesy if it doesn't come true 100%, don't you?

The times run over thousands of years so who do you think controls the enforcers of that law?

The times run over thousands of years so who do you think controls the enforcers of that law?

Just another example of Christians making shit up. Prophesies were given for the people of that time. The thousands of years crap is just that ---- crap.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

A thousand years is as a day and a day as a thousand years.

Bullshit. That is just another example of religious nuts twisting shit to suit your imagination. There is no reason to believe everything said 2000 and more years ago had double meaning for then and now.

Bullshit. That is just another example of religious nuts twisting shit to suit your imagination. There is no reason to believe everything said 2000 and more years ago had double meaning for then and now.

Let a drunkard drink his wine is written in Proverbs.

A proverb and a prophesy are two completely different things.

You know more about it than me but who or what is The Holy Ghost? I can tell you what a Mormon said which is just plain crazy.

You know more about it than me but who or what is The Holy Ghost? I can tell you what a Mormon said which is just plain crazy.

That's supposed to be a spirit that tells them that all the stuff they come up with and think should be true really is. A more accurate name for it would be imagination.

The Mormon said that The Holy Ghost forms a Trinity with the Father and Son. The Father and Son in high Heaven can't communicate with mortal man and they use The Holy Ghost. Again I ask who or what is The Holy Ghost?

The Mormon said that The Holy Ghost forms a Trinity with the Father and Son. The Father and Son in high Heaven can't communicate with mortal man and they use The Holy Ghost. Again I ask who or what is The Holy Ghost?

Yep. That's pretty much the story line. That's why it is so easy fro them to say "The holy spirit" told me, when it's just their imagination talking to them. It's easy to imagine you're getting a communication from god when it always agrees with the crap you already made up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back