The Solution

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
It just dawned on me how we could solve this Israel/Arab thing:

First we build a BIG fence around Israel aand allow no one in or out. Then we build some airtight, airplane-hangar-sized buildings. Half we can use for gas chambers and the other half crematoriums. Then we just start rounding up Jews and deporting them by the trainload .....

Come to think of it ... didn't somebody else have this idea first?

It just dawned on me how we could solve this Israel/Arab thing:

First we build a BIG fence around Israel aand allow no one in or out. Then we build some airtight, airplane-hangar-sized buildings. Half we can use for gas chambers and the other half crematoriums. Then we just start rounding up Jews and deporting them by the trainload .....

Come to think of it ... didn't somebody else have this idea first?

The UN is working on that. Israel is pretty much fenced in and now they have hired the guards to keep them all in while the executioners line up on the walls.

The UN is working on that. Israel is pretty much fenced in and now they have hired the guards to keep them all in while the executioners line up on the walls.

What's a few million Jews compared to this making the Islamofascists our friends and we can live happily ever after in peaceful coexistence?

We can use crop dusters loaded with Sarin ........

I STILL can't help but wonder though just WHAT exactly it is that makes a Lebanese life more vauable than a Sudanese one .......

It will be very interesting in the coming months how all if this is played out. The cease fire is an great opportunity for Israel enemies to regroup and rearm. I think this was sort of a dry run for Iran in seeing how the rest of the world would react to an attack on Israel. How long will Israel wait on the U.N. to stop Iran from making a nuke? Will Israel be forced to use its nuclear arsenal to defend itself from annihilations? And if so, will the U.N. use force to disarm Israel of its nuclear weapons with the military backing of China,Russia and Iran. Lets all pretend that a newly elected U.S. president pulls all U.S. forces out of the region. Who then will come to Israel aid?

It will be very interesting in the coming months how all if this is played out. The cease fire is an great opportunity for Israel enemies to regroup and rearm. I think this was sort of a dry run for Iran in seeing how the rest of the world would react to an attack on Israel. How long will Israel wait on the U.N. to stop Iran from making a nuke? Will Israel be forced to use its nuclear arsenal to defend itself from annihilations? And if so, will the U.N. use force to disarm Israel of its nuclear weapons with the military backing of China,Russia and Iran. Lets all pretend that a newly elected U.S. president pulls all U.S. forces out of the region. Who then will come to Israel aid?

Wouldn't that be just like the UN to try and disarm Israel while having done nothing about stopping Iran from pursuing nukes?

Regardless who the next President is, the US will not stand by and allow Israel's destruction by the Islamofascists. Israel's and the US's fates are entwined when it comes to Iran and nukes. If Iran uses them, we WILL retaliate; whether, they use them against Israel or the US.

Anyone who thinks the US doesn't at this moment have enough nukes aimed at Iran to completely remove it from the map just doesn't have a real clue.

Sure, we have nukes aimed at both Syria and Iran- but we lack the fortitutude to use them, even for retaliation.

Would it be possible to simply move Jerusalem to Nevada or Arizona? I'm talking the Wailing wall, the whole she-bang. What would it cost? A trillion dollars? Wouldn't that be cheap in the long run? Then lay waste to what's left: bulldoze it into the ocean.

Sure, we have nukes aimed at both Syria and Iran- but we lack the fortitutude to use them, even for retaliation.

Would it be possible to simply move Jerusalem to Nevada or Arizona? I'm talking the Wailing wall, the whole she-bang. What would it cost? A trillion dollars? Wouldn't that be cheap in the long run? Then lay waste to what's left: bulldoze it into the ocean.

Cute thought...ya can move the people to my state and the wall...however the 'Holy Land' is the "Holy Land" ya can't move the whole area...well unless God says so! and besides 'matza balls' don't go well with salsa...then again I am willing to give it a try!...lol

For some reason I don't think that Israel is going to miss out on a chance to re-arm and regroup either.

Cute thought...ya can move the people to my state and the wall...however the 'Holy Land' is the "Holy Land" ya can't move the whole area...well unless God says so! and besides 'matza balls' don't go well with salsa...then again I am willing to give it a try!...lol

If you move enough dirt none will know the difference, and God will approve.

They already are. The interesting thing, they always say what they are doing and most people and organizations ignore them:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3297797,00.html

Hizbullah: We're arming for second round

In interview to Iranian news agency, group representative in Tehran says his organization is preparing for 'second round against Israel,' contrary to UN resolution
Dudi Cohen

Hizbullah representative in Iran Muhammad Abdullah Sif al-Din, said Wednesday that Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah has a new strategic plan to rearm ahead of the "next round against Israel ."

In an interview with the Iranian news agency Fars, al-Din said: "No one can promise us that Israel won't attack again. Whoever lives as a neighbor to the Zionist regime is in danger and must not save any effort to obtain all of the means to defend himself. We are convinced that there still danger and the situation has not yet been solved. We must, all the time, prepare ourselves for self-defense and to plan for the next stage." Everyone just ignore who started the incursions into another state. It was Hamas and Hizbollah...

'Situation is good'

During an interview, al-Din was asked about Hizbullah's military situation after the war.

"Our situation is very good, the Israelis didn't manage to strike Hizbullah's military command and our ability to launch missiles. In the first days we launched 100 missiles and in recent days we fired 350 missiles a day. So we have no problem from a military perspective," he replied.

War in Lebanon
Unlike Nasrallah, the Hizbullah representative in Iran expressed no regret for kidnapping soldier, the operation which caused the outbreak of the war. "In retrospect, if Israel would have attacked again and we had to defend ourselves, we could have done it again and with great vigor," he said.

Regarding UN Resolutions 1559 and 1701, calling for, among others, the disarmament of Hizbullah, Sif Al-Din said that his organization had no intention of disarming, as the issue was an internal Lebanese one.

"From the perspective of the parliament and government in Lebanon , Hizbullah is not a military militia, but a resistance force. Therefore, the clause in resolution 1559 (calling on the disarmament of armed militias – D.C.) can't include Hizbullah. The Lebanese agreed among themselves that Hizbullah's disbanding is an internal issue and should be solved among one another," he said.

He added that pressure from the West on Hizbullah would not be effective.

"After the murder of the Lebanese prime minister, Rafik al-Hariri, and resolution 1559, heavy pressure was placed on Hizbullah in order to disarm. We all understood that no one can disband Hizbullah, even Israel's foreign minister admitted this," said al-Din.

'Lebanese army can't deal with Israel'
The Hizbullah representative to Iran added that Lebanon had one problem and that was "a possible attack by the Zionist regime on Lebanon. We have to discuss the way to defend ourselves. Our main problem is how to use force to defend Lebanon," he said.

Despite his remarks on the arming of Hizbullah for a second round with Israel, al-Din said that he was not interested in war.

"We are not interested in war, because we have families. We want to live. But so long as there is a danger called the Zionist regime we'll continue to protect ourselves. The current way is best way to remove the danger from the direction of the Zionist regime," he added.

Addressing the deployment of the Lebanese army in south Lebanon, al-Din said that his organization had no opposition to the move so long as it would not be asked to disarm. He added that there was no possibility that Hizbullah would join the Lebanese army.

"One of the reasons we didn't agree in advance to the deployment of the army in south Lebanon is that we are worried for the army, because it doesn't have the capability of dealing with Israel. If the Lebanese agree that the army deploys in the south, we have no problem. But the entrance of the army to this area is dangerous for it and we are worried from this perspective," he said.

Forum List

Back