The Social Dilemma on Netflix

Why? What will I get from it?

I guarantee you it will be eye opening. It’s about the effects the social media business models is having on society’s.

Do they recommend to stay the hell away from USMB?
RW, You have been here over 11 years. Do you consider the message board, simply social media? I do not, because attacks, disinformation do not come to you directly along with pictures from cousin dude and aunt dudette, because (friends lists) made from where you work and the people that work there are shared, and were used as associations to add credence to messages you get because somebody you actually know and possibly like has you as a friend contact, so you might like this doofus you never heard of in you life so they can populate their friend list, and on and on and on. I can see this has certain similarities and does expose to propaganda, but have not considered it just social media. Do I need to expand my definitions?

I guarantee you it will be eye opening. It’s about the effects the social media business models is having on society’s.

USMB’s impact on everything from geopolitics to space travel is undeniable. The documentary focuses on the smaller players like Facebook and Twitter

I can’t wait till Netflix does a documentary on the evils of USMB and it’s negative impacts on our society.

It will be the next Tiger King

USMB’s impact on everything from geopolitics to space travel is undeniable. The documentary focuses on the smaller players like Facebook and Twitter

I can’t wait till Netflix does a documentary on the evils of USMB and it’s negative impacts on our society.

It will be the next Tiger King

Speaking of which I saw one episode of Tiger King and I was bored out of my mind. I really don’t understand the interest.

Is a chilling documentary about social media that I would recommend everyone watches.
I watched it and told my family to watch it, as it was very informative about the addiction of technology.

The one thing I thought unnecessary was the fictional, cheesy dramatization they threw in throughout the documentary.At times I felt like I was watching an after school special, but overall I learned a lot and it’s definitely given me a new perspective on social media

Undeniable? You mean I am plinking on an august opinion making platform body, tuned in by the movers and shakers of society? Have you read what flows through here on an average day? Not sure I have seen any major positions out in the real world (if you can call it that anymore) changed because someone had a lucid moment here on the board.

Undeniable? You mean I am plinking on an august opinion making platform body, tuned in by the movers and shakers of society? Have you read what flows through here on an average day? Not sure I have seen any major positions out in the real world (if you can call it that anymore) changed because someone had a lucid moment here on the board.

Some of the worlds most influential people are posters on USMB. Rocko to name one

Is a chilling documentary about social media that I would recommend everyone watches.
I simply recommend you avoid social media. I do not miss it.

I've never engaged in social media beyond this board and a couple of predecessors.

I figured no one would be interested in my sitting on the third floor office deck watching the wildlife and drinking Dom Benedictine.

I simply recommend you avoid social media. I do not miss it.

You're on social media right now.
Ok, you are the 2nd or 3rd to tell me. To me, it is the same as responding to editorials in the paper, except more diverse and gets printed whether the editorial staff like it or not. I shall enlarge my view and concede, but refuse to go back the Facebook (dumped early 2016) or LinkedIn (also dumped immediately after retirement and will not be taking up twitter or anything that will clutter my email in-box, having too much spam and bs as it is.

Forum List

Back