The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
We can't really expect royalty to actually ride a bus can we?:eusa_whistle:

The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all !
An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. It looks like Obama has scammed the American people again........with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.
OBAMA’S HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!
"Greyhound 1".... Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…
President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.
He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes......and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha's Vineyard.......to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!
And don't forget........those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!.......this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP.

LiveLeak.com - The so called ?Bus Tour? was not a bus tour at all

One reporter was quoted as saying "They have bacon wrapped shrimp? That's my #1 favorite thing wrapped around my #3 favorite thing!"

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. It looks like Obama has scammed the American people again........with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.
"Greyhound 1".... Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…
President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.
He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes......and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha's Vineyard.......to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!
And don't forget........those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!.......this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP.

Politicians have done that for years.

Politicians have done that for years.

Really? Obama "man of the people"....I forgot to post the pictures

LiveLeak-dot-com-356262ac9a52-obama_bus2.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-a9ee59d4a121-obamas_bus.jpg.resized.jpg

Last edited:
If it is true that is fucked up... So the bus was what, a way to look "common" or something? Was the bus a way of saying “I’m looking over this country and meeting people as I travel” without actually having to?

The site linked in the OP is the only result that ties C-130s with the President's bus tour.
There are only 2 pictures on that site.

The Tripline link has dozens of pictures from all along the route.
Are there airports in all of these back-water towns?

I call bullshit

The site linked in the OP is the only result that ties C-130s with the President's bus tour.
There are only 2 pictures on that site.

The Tripline link has dozens of pictures from all along the route.
Are there airports in all of these back-water towns?

I call bullshit

I'm sure Obama didn't want this to get out,:eusa_shhh: But thanks for your opinion anyway.

You beat me to it, by a few minutes.

I posted the same thing!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-ride-in-his-canada-made-bus.html#post4071615

I checked before hand to make sure no one else had posted this. So I figure we must have been drawing up our posts at the same time.

It happens! ;)

2.2 million for 2 buses for a 3day trip? No wonder we're so broke. Unbelievable. Thank your government for spending your money wisely.

Lets not forget the seperate planes, 2 planes, 2 motorcades:eusa_whistle:

The much-maligned vacation became a PR nightmare, after it emerged this morning that he and his wife took separate government jets to Martha’s Vineyard just hours apart.

The extra transport to get the the First Lady to the island for only a few more hours of vacation time will have cost taxpayers thousands in additional expenses.

The costs related to Mrs Obama’s solo trip mainly include the flight on the specially designed military aircraft she took instead of Air Force One, as well as any extra staff and Secret Service that had to be enlisted to go with her.

She would also have had her own motorcade from the airport to her vacation residence

Obamas Take Separate Jets on Martha’s Vineyard Vacation | Video | TheBlaze.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back