The Sneering Response to Trumps Victory Reveals Why He Won

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“This response to Trump’s victory reveals why Trump was victorious. Because those who do politics these days — the political establishment, the media, the academy, the celeb set — are so contemptuous of ordinary people, so hateful of the herd, so convinced that the mass of society cannot be trusted to make political decisions, and now those ordinary people have given their response to such top-down sneering and prejudice. Oh, the irony of observers denouncing Middle America as a seething hotbed of hatred even as they hatefully libel it a dumb and ugly mob.”

The sneering response to Trump’s victory reveals exactly why he won | Coffee House

“This response to Trump’s victory reveals why Trump was victorious. Because those who do politics these days — the political establishment, the media, the academy, the celeb set — are so contemptuous of ordinary people, so hateful of the herd, so convinced that the mass of society cannot be trusted to make political decisions, and now those ordinary people have given their response to such top-down sneering and prejudice. Oh, the irony of observers denouncing Middle America as a seething hotbed of hatred even as they hatefully libel it a dumb and ugly mob.”

The sneering response to Trump’s victory reveals exactly why he won | Coffee House

Those rich celebrities should become greedy republicans and say fuck the herd of poor. Why does lady gaga give a fuck about poor people anyways? Why do I for that matter?

And it was just 2 years ago before Trump you guys were arguing for the GOP establishment. In fact you overwhelmingly voted in the GOP establishment Republicans so lets see if their policies produce a middle class. I hope they do. I remember a time when I liked Ronny Reagan. But then even he sold us out. We've been moving farther and father to the right ever since old Ronnie boy and notice the middle class has disappeared? It wasn't the unions, it was Ronny.

Anyways, I can't wait till you guys bust the unions. Those union workers deserve everything they get voting for the GOP.

Those rich celebrities should become greedy republicans and say fuck the herd of poor. Why does lady gaga give a fuck about poor people anyways? Why do I for that matter?

And it was just 2 years ago before Trump you guys were arguing for the GOP establishment. In fact you overwhelmingly voted in the GOP establishment Republicans so lets see if their policies produce a middle class. I hope they do. I remember a time when I liked Ronny Reagan. But then even he sold us out. We've been moving farther and father to the right ever since old Ronnie boy and notice the middle class has disappeared? It wasn't the unions, it was Ronny.

Anyways, I can't wait till you guys bust the unions. Those union workers deserve everything they get voting for the GOP.
Thanks for validating why Americans have had it with the primadonna narcistic left.

Thanks for validating why Americans have had it with the primadonna narcistic left.

I hope they are very happy with you in a year or 2 or 4. When's the last time that was true?

Especially with corrupt scum like Rudy and Chris Christie and Newt involved.

Hey, it's your government now good luck. Win me over. Show me the GOP way is the right way to go. We tried this before and it didn't work out well at all.

Just produce. That's all we ask. Shrink the debt, finish Isis and increase wages. A new golden era has begun, right? All I'm saying right now is I think you are full of shit. Prove me wrong.

I hope they are very happy with you in a year or 2 or 4. When's the last time that was true?

Hey, it's your government now good luck. Win me over. Show me the GOP way is the right way to go. We tried this before and it didn't work out well at all.

Just produce. That's all we ask. Shrink the debt, finish Isis and increase wages. A new golden era has begun, right? All I'm saying right now is I think you are full of shit. Prove me wrong.
Hillary cheerleader whining about corruption.

The lack of self awareness of the left is mind boggling.

Atleast you're now.seeing the.democrats are the establishment.
We arent gonna bust unions, were gonna s abring jobs back.

And we voted for romney because he was a good man with good policies, but he didnt have pizazz and when he failed we went to Trump

The American people, hard working middle class Americans who have no time for politics because they are busy raising their families and living their lives got fed up with being called racists and every other vile name in the book and being dictated to by the left and the establishment. They don't call them the silent majority for nothing. We'll see if the establishment in both parties has learned their lesson, don't piss off the American people!

Yep its non existant. They need a charasmatic.leader because noone votes for their policies. Theyve been getting raped in every election, maybe theyll figure it out, maybe not.

Yea, just like when Bush and Alberto Gonzales and Chaney and Scooter Libby were angels. LOL.

Yep its non existant. They need a charasmatic.leader because noone votes for their policies. Theyve been getting raped in every election, maybe theyll figure it out, maybe not.

You republicans lost every general election including 2000 and 2004 imo and even this one you didn't win the popular vote. And you only win midterms because people don't show up, not because people vote for your policies.

YOU need a Trump. Someone pretending to not be establishment. Remember all of your Republicans candidates lost to trump a long time ago.

And lets be honest, if Trump beat Hillary in the primaries and then beat a Republican in the general election, which he would have, I would be Trumps biggest cheerleader right now. The ONLY reason I don't like Trump is the Supreme Court nominee appointments he's going to make. He's going to make the religious right and corporations very happy.

The media and everyone else spend all their time telling you how America isnt racist. So much that they believed their own bs.

Then the vote came out confirming support for racism, bigotry etc and the media, again not considering racism as an option at all, are all befuddled.

Get your head out your ass.

*Disclaimer: not all white people are racist for the sensitive white apologists who are against stereotypes....against whites. Other stereotypes are fine. The Safe Space can be found at 555 Go fuck yourself Lane, Fuckoffville, MO

Yea, just like when Bush and Alberto Gonzales and Chaney and Scooter Libby were angels. LOL.
Show us the riots when Obama won.
GAME OVER

What did they do?

The media and everyone else spend all their time telling you how America isnt racist. So much that they believed their own bs.

Then the vote came out confirming support for racism, bigotry etc and the media, again not considering racism as an option at all, are all befuddled.

*Disclaimer: not all white people are racist for the sensitive white apologists who are against stereotypes....against whites. Other stereotypes are fine. The Safe Space can be found at 555 Go fuck yourself Lane, Fuckoffville, MO
Yeah, America is so racist we have had a black President for the last 8 years.
But not voting the old white rich lady is RACIST!

No racism went away the day Obama took office. Like Poof..all gone

Show us the riots when Obama won.
GAME OVER
I thought we were talking about the corruption. I just about lost it when the GOP stole Florida in 2000. I almost wanted to riot myself.

Anyways, good luck. I want you to prove me wrong but I fear you are the assholes I believe you to be.

It proves blacks are racist when you see how many turned up for Obama 2 times but haven't made one fucking midterm and missed voting this year. Fuck em. I can't wait till trump takes a big fire hose to the ghettos.

What did they do?
Negro please. What are you 20 years old? Where do I begin

Key Players in the Valerie Plame Affair

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy - Wikipedia

But you guys already know all this and that's why Jeb is sitting at home instead in the White House meeting with Obama.

15036533_10211824106706855_8371638791682235282_n.jpg

It proves blacks are racist when you see how many turned up for Obama 2 times but haven't made one fucking midterm and missed voting this year. Fuck em. I can't wait till trump takes a big fire hose to the ghettos.
When they filmed the original Planet of the Apes with Heston, someone noticed something. Every lunch break the actors dressed like chimps sat with other chimps, apes with apes, orangutans with orangutans.

People just tend to be attracted to those who look like themselves.

Forum List

Back