The snakes crawl at night

How about you prove they weren't qualified under the guidelines of the program. IF, you can do that, you might have something to bitch about.

But they were qualified The problem is ASS holes made up those qualifications

If they were qualified STFU, there were 4.8 million of those loans, and all you commies do is go through and cherry pick organizations you don't like, just because you're hack commies. I could probably go through and find commies that got the loans as well, but if they qualified, I won't. BTW that was a bipartisan bill, so both parties wrote it.

it was rushed thru and dems thought it'd be better than nothing

Yeah, yeah, you commies have an excuse for everything, hypocrite much?

The biggest crooks to ever hit the WH
Trump donors among early recipients of coronavirus loans

The Associated Press
BRIAN SLODYSKO AND ANGELIKI KASTANIS
Jul 7th 2020 7:18AM
WASHINGTON (AP) — As much as $273 million in federal coronavirus aid was awarded to more than 100 companies that are owned or operated by major donors to President Donald Trump's election efforts, according to an Associated Press analysis of federal data.
Many were among the first to be approved for a loan in early April, when the administration was struggling to launch the lending program. And only eight businesses had to wait until early May before securing the aid, according to the AP’s review of data released Monday.
The Trump-connected companies obtained the aid through the Paycheck Protection Program, which extends a lifeline to small businesses struggling to navigate the pandemic. Fast-food chains like Muy Brands, oil and gas companies, and white-collar firms were all granted a slice of more than $659 billion in low-interest business loans that will be forgiven if the money is used on payroll, rent and similar expenses.

Wow, 100 out of 4.8 million loans. You commies are ridiculous.

According to the SBA, more than 4.8 million PPP loans were approved through June 30, with the average loan size being $107,000.

as usual, ed saw the name Trump, and stopped reading.

Don't have too high of expectations of a low information commie. What the ignorant commie doesn't understand, is the banks that processed theses loan are prohibited by law from asking political affiliations of the applicants.

Yeah real tough to find from who got the dough as to who they owe it too
Imagine what Eddie would say if Don Jr got millions from foreign nations, like Hunter did.
If you don't think he's { Jr }making out big time you're not as smart as you think you are
Lol. Where did I state that?

Unlike you, I know both parties are criminals. Maybe someday you’ll see the light, but I doubt it.
Gip I fully understand where you're coming from BUT I want to be on the OPPOSITE side of racists KKKers, white supremists and Will lol
KKKers, white supremists and Will lol

if you lump me in with KKKers and white supremacists, you don't know me as well as you think you do.
Will I respect your longevity I respect you're not in the best of health and wish you 20 years more What I don't respect is your inability to call a spade a spade with this unqualified moron in our WH

What I don't respect is your inability to call a spade a spade with this unqualified moron in our WH

call a spade a spade?

I wish you would, instead of following the destructive partisan path you're on.

You don't see Trump, or any other Republican, the way they are, you see them as they are painted by partisan assholes.

You prove it in every thread.

and you have no desire to change.
I've shown I can change and we know each other on boards for about 20 years,,but if anyone thinks this moron is a leader they need a shrink
I've shown I can change

Yes, you changed from hardcore Republican to hardcore Democrat.

Trump a leader?

If I thought he was a leader, I would have voted for him in 2016.

and might in 2020.

Trouble is, he ran against someone as bad as he is then, and is doing so again now.

1594161205684.png

No vote for you.

The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — As much as $273 million in federal coronavirus aid was awarded to more than 100 companies that are owned or operated by major donors to President Donald Trump's election efforts, according to an Associated Press analysis of federal data.
Many were among the first to be approved for a loan in early April, when the administration was struggling to launch the lending program. And only eight businesses had to wait until early May before securing the aid, according to the AP’s review of data released Monday.
The Trump-connected companies obtained the aid through the Paycheck Protection Program, which extends a lifeline to small businesses struggling to navigate the pandemic. Fast-food chains like Muy Brands, oil and gas companies, and white-collar firms were all granted a slice of more than $659 billion in low-interest business loans that will be forgiven if the money is used on payroll, rent and similar expenses.

Wow, 100 out of 4.8 million loans. You commies are ridiculous.

According to the SBA, more than 4.8 million PPP loans were approved through June 30, with the average loan size being $107,000.

as usual, ed saw the name Trump, and stopped reading.

Don't have too high of expectations of a low information commie. What the ignorant commie doesn't understand, is the banks that processed theses loan are prohibited by law from asking political affiliations of the applicants.

Yeah real tough to find from who got the dough as to who they owe it too
Imagine what Eddie would say if Don Jr got millions from foreign nations, like Hunter did.
If you don't think he's { Jr }making out big time you're not as smart as you think you are
Lol. Where did I state that?

Unlike you, I know both parties are criminals. Maybe someday you’ll see the light, but I doubt it.
Gip I fully understand where you're coming from BUT I want to be on the OPPOSITE side of racists KKKers, white supremists and Will lol
That’s fine but if you think all Trump supporters are that, you’re deluding yourself. You’re also following the orders of the oligarchy, by promoting division.

It's in the book
In the book, Mary Trump writes that current challenges have weakened the president's usual tools for shielding himself from blame.

“His ability to control unfavorable situations by lying, spinning, and obfuscating has diminished to the point of impotence in the midst of the tragedies we are currently facing,” she said.

“His egregious and arguably intentional mishandling of the current catastrophe has led to a level of pushback and scrutiny that he's never experienced before, increasing his belligerence and need for petty revenge as he withholds vital funding, personal protective equipment, and ventilators that your tax dollars have paid for from states whose governors don't kiss his ass sufficiently," Mary Trump wrote.

The White House declined to comment. and thank s will What took you so long??

We seem to be drifting slowly but surely from the topic....will the thread Captain please stop derailing his ship and get it back on course, or it will find a port in Badlands.

Thank you.

Destroyed ? Only in your simple mind Trump is a crook whether he gave 4% 20% to his donors and pals makes no difference A crook is a crook no matter how you want to paint him

By your logic nobody who supported Obama should receive Obamacare. OH SNAP!

So, you're saying, in between tweets, Trump sits down and writes loans for his friends?
Treasury Secretary, Steve Minuchin did....
And of course trump knew nothing of it ?? LOL LOL

did he?
Come on Will in Trumps WH nobody takes a dump without getting permission from Trump

How is that different than any other president?

We seem to be drifting slowly but surely from the topic....will the thread Captain please stop derailing his ship and get it back on course, or it will find a port in Badlands.

Thank you.
I think it's a place I've been before ,,,I'll give it my best shot coyote Why don't you join in ? Need another mod to offset Will

Thank you.
I think it's a place I've been before ,,,I'll give it my best shot coyote Why don't you join in ? Need another mod to offset Will

Will isn't modding.

merely discussing

The Associated Press
Guess you could always impeach him again if it’ll make you happy and give you something to do.

The Associated Press
Guess you could always impeach him again if it’ll make you happy and give you something to do.
If it puts more gray in his hair I'm for it

Forum List

Back