The sky is falling, and it's full of Covid

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Watching Schmuck Todd interview Fauci this morning on MTP, the propaganda is almost too much to take....

I asked my wife, who is not political, if she were listening to this hyperbolic crap from Fauci what would she think?

She answered that she would believe that Omicron is deadly, and more contagious....This in my opinion is irresponsible.....

Consider:

• "South African Dr. Angelique Coetzee was the first to come forward publicly with knowledge of the new variant. In an interview with the BBC, she reported the following:
  1. Patient symptoms are quite mild. They include fatigue, aches, and pains, more of a scratchy throat than a sore throat, and no cough. As well, her Omicron patients do not report a loss of smell or taste.
  2. She characterized the overall symptoms as “very, very mild.”
  3. Clinically in South Africa, no one with Omicron has been admitted to the hospital."

Yet we have Democrats crying wolf at the top of their lungs...

This is crap....

Oh, I know....But half the country still hangs on his every word...
I question that.

Most of those people are already vaccinated and mask, so why listen anymore?

That is about all he sells.

If I already own a car why would I listen to more car advertisements?

Fauci refuses to speak to the other half of the country as he lives at CNN.

He has no interest going to conservative media where he might be challenged, but that is the only way he can reach the rest of the country.

Fauci could care less about them though.

Watching Schmuck Todd interview Fauci this morning on MTP, the propaganda is almost too much to take....

I asked my wife, who is not political, if she were listening to this hyperbolic crap from Fauci what would she think?

She answered that she would believe that Omicron is deadly, and more contagious....This in my opinion is irresponsible.....

Consider:

• "South African Dr. Angelique Coetzee was the first to come forward publicly with knowledge of the new variant. In an interview with the BBC, she reported the following:
  1. Patient symptoms are quite mild. They include fatigue, aches, and pains, more of a scratchy throat than a sore throat, and no cough. As well, her Omicron patients do not report a loss of smell or taste.
  3. Clinically in South Africa, no one with Omicron has been admitted to the hospital."

This is crap....
That's what the clicker is for. No need to get your panties bunched up in your crack because of it. :)

So far, no one who thinks for themselves or is a reasonable individual thinks that omicron variant is more dangerous..contagious maybe.
But that's because of the available evidence. You're the only ones crying wolf..because remember, there's no one in the hospital dying from COVID,,it's all just a hoax.

LIBERTY!!! ...shakes his head....

The sky is falling, and it's full of Covid​

So that's how they're spreading it.
1639927357688.png

That's what the clicker is for. No need to get your panties bunched up in your crack because of it. :)

So far, no one who thinks for themselves or is a reasonable individual thinks that omicron variant is more dangerous..contagious maybe.
But that's because of the available evidence. You're the only ones crying wolf..because remember, there's no one in the hospital dying from COVID,,it's all just a hoax.

LIBERTY!!! ...shakes his head....
I believe it is incumbent on all of us that are going to participate in political discourse, like here on USMB, to watch views we disagree with as much as those we agree with.

Consider:

This is crap....

Thank you for watching this shit and letting us know what is going on.

I truly appreciate you making that sacrifice.

Absolutely.
Listen to ALL the left media and this administration and most who do, believe Omicron is the worst variant of Covid yet.
Which it looks very much like it is actually the least deadly.
Britain has now reported 7 deaths. Although they have yet to give any details on those patients, age, co morbidities... nothing.
And British Health officials are making some pretty wild claims... even saying "Omicron could be as severe as Delta"... which is mind boggling.
When Delta variant showed up, it was clear in the first days that it was deadly. Why the Brits are ignoring the VERY VERY VERY low death rates is more than odd.

I believe it is incumbent on all of us that are going to participate in political discourse, like here on USMB, to watch views we disagree with as much as those we agree with.
Doesn't mean we can't point out the silliness. I mean, they did invent the clicker for a reason.. :)

Doesn't mean we can't point out the silliness. I mean, they did invent the clicker for a reason.. :)
Sure, and I know it's not for everyone...But, for myself, I think it's a good thing to listen to opposing views, and unlike what we have in here, they make their case and don't often break into vulgar insult to do it....

Forum List

Back