The skeptics keep winning!!

They are not called Green Weenies for nuttin'. ;)

But this forum would suck without them. I'd be out of here in a heartbeat.

For me this forum is a comedy/clown show every time I come in to have a cup of coffee. Get lots of laughs...never break even a minor sweat. The skeptics no longer even have to try hard.

These people provide volumes of silly/stOOpid stuff...

70188.jpeg

But this forum would suck without them. I'd be out of here in a heartbeat.

For me this forum is a comedy/clown show every time I come in to have a cup of coffee. Get lots of laughs...never break even a minor sweat. The skeptics no longer even have to try hard.

These people provide volumes of silly/stOOpid stuff...

View attachment 760922
That looks like a man. :rofl:

Snow Is Currently Covering the Beach in Oregon and It's Just Breathtaking

LINK

=====

Includes Blizzard in California too

Blizzards bring 6 feet of snow to parts of California​

LINK

Billy...JC....Frank....Tommy....ding

So it's snowing all over the planet....everywhere except NYC....

WTF???!
I have to share this, watching Planet Earth: Frozen Planet and the narrative is GW, now they set up the episode talking about the warming planet, then go into the story tracking wolves chasing bison, but can’t get their shots because, too much snow!!! Hahaha

That's probably because the ozone hole "heals" every year at about the same time then re-appears roughly 6 months later...every year.
yep, they made a story out of a natural event every year. It's called sunshine loss.

Are you kidding me Charlie?

That thread was up for 10 years and you were never in it......until about 5 weeks ago. Now its disappeared.

Just how progressive men operate.......weenie-like. My whole life.:gay::gay::gay:
It wasn't how I operated because I never complained about it. I began asking moderators how it was done because I was thinking of banning some of you from my threads but the moderators I dealt with told me that the ban should have been lifted long ago but, for some reason, had not been. So he lifted the ban. When Mr Beale said that he was going to kill the thread, for reasons I had never even thought of, I offered to allow myself to be removed from the thread if he would let it stay. He did not respond to my request. If you doubt any of that, you can certainly ask him to verify it for you.

And I believe I have now violated the rules by discussing with you some of my interactions with moderators.

It wasn't how I operated because I never complained about it. I began asking moderators how it was done because I was thinking of banning some of you from my threads but the moderators I dealt with told me that the ban should have been lifted long ago but, for some reason, had not been. So he lifted the ban. When Mr Beale said that he was going to kill the thread, for reasons I had never even thought of, I offered to allow myself to be removed from the thread if he would let it stay. He did not respond to my request. If you doubt any of that, you can certainly ask him to verify it for you.

And I believe I have now violated the rules by discussing with you some of my interactions with moderators.

Well I appreciate the candor....

New Topics

Forum List

Back