The Sissies won...

No, definitely not liberal to support such a boldly retarded move over complaining.

I really don't think it was just Liberals who thought it was a bad idea to hold it now. I mean just the image of Generators being brought in, not to give power to people in need, but for a Marathon? I mean come on.

Power has been restored to the LES. The logistics of changing this was complete and total stupidity. It's cancelled.

You're all a bunch of LOLberals armchair QBin' shit you know less than fecal matter about.

Power has been restored to the LES. The logistics of changing this was complete and total stupidity. It's cancelled.

Tell that to those suffering in Staten Island. They are hungry, freezing and without power. Without power one cannot even pump gas into their car. It would have been morbid, to have shown a grandiose marathon, of people who can afford to participate, while just minutes away, people are living in desperation.

:lmao:

Yes. We are weak, pathetic creatures that need help when faced with adversity. We are like cattle caught int he mud field.

Yes. We are weak, pathetic creatures that need help when faced with adversity. We are like cattle caught int he mud field.

No, we are strong. Strong enough, spiritually, to help our neighbors in times of need, and postpone or forego, events that are superfluous.

No, we are strong. Strong enough, spiritually, to help our neighbors in times of need, and postpone or forego, events that are superfluous.

Massive charity is superfluous. That's why you are a LOLberal and think you're a conservative.

Ah the hell with these people let's just get up and runnin' in that marathon....NOT!!!!

600x39920.jpg

600x396.jpg

121101-staten-island-03.photoblog600.jpg

121101-staten-island-11.photoblog600.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back