the similarities between President Trump & Mr Reagan are scintillatingly stunning, folks!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
asked in January 2016 to be more specific about when America was great, Trump pinpointed the 80's, the decade he rose to national prominence. "I think during the Reagan years we were very good. We felt good about our country", Trump bellowed

as the NYT writes:

"similarly to Reagan, Trump's political rise came in the post-Great Recession decade of grievance. in his latest spirit-of-the-age makeover, he became a cipher for the Rust Belt rage in America's old industrial heartland, a billionaire recast as a working-class hero. In this age of disruption, he emerged as the ultimate disruptive politician, a 1-man particle collider for the political/cultural/technological/economic changes that reshaped America with such manic suddenness."

asked in January 2016 to be more specific about when America was great, Trump pinpointed the 80's, the decade he rose to national prominence. "I think during the Reagan years we were very good. We felt good about our country", Trump bellowed

as the NYT writes:

"similarly to Reagan, Trump's political rise came in the post-Great Recession decade of grievance. in his latest spirit-of-the-age makeover, he became a cipher for the Rust Belt rage in America's old industrial heartland, a billionaire recast as a working-class hero. In this age of disruption, he emerged as the ultimate disruptive politician, a 1-man particle collider for the political/cultural/technological/economic changes that reshaped America with such manic suddenness."

Reagan wasn't crude or vulgar.

as the NYT writes:

I don’t care that Don is crude and vulgar. I do care about his total lack of intelligence and his many ridiculously stupid actions.

The problem now is Joe is just as bad as Don, but the MSM and many Americans aren’t paying attention.

Trump did not directly violate the Constitution as Reagan did, stealing weapons to sell to forbidden buyers to provide arms to forbidden groups. Also, Reagan was a much better speaker. Trump was, perhaps, a better actor.

Vulgar is derived from the Latin 'vulgus' meaning 'the common people'.

As Americans, we have always taken quite pride in choosing our leaders from among the common people. We should eschew the political elite and the generational politicians.

As Americans, we have always taken quite pride in choosing our leaders from among the common people. We should eschew the political elite and the generational politicians.

Alright... Trump is very common and very dumb lacking an education.

As many of you believe Trump is the persona he plays in front of his crowds the fact is Trump is more complex than you think.

You compare Trump to the likes of Clinton, Obama and so on but Trump is not like any of them, so he come off uneducated and thuggish but he is like most common people which is what the other poster was trying to express ( I believe that is what they were expressing... )

Trump is well educated no matter the tabloid nonsense and he knows what he is doing and believe me the man is no fool...

Trump has convinced so many in what he says is true, so let not insult the man by trying to say he is uneducated because the man is very educated in how to seduce society and has study the greatest minds to understand how to sway the common man.

Now with that written my personal hate for Trump stems from decades of his flamboyant lifestyle and flaunting his sexual affairs in public while trying to be the second coming of Lorenzo the Magnificent...

The man rub me the wrong way but I would never proclaim he is dumb or lacking education and let me be clear the man can scam almost anyone like the Devil he is!

As many of you believe Trump is the persona he plays in front of his crowds the fact is Trump is more complex than you think.

You compare Trump to the likes of Clinton, Obama and so on but Trump is not like any of them, so he come off uneducated and thuggish but he is like most common people which is what the other poster was trying to express ( I believe that is what they were expressing... )

Trump is well educated no matter the tabloid nonsense and he knows what he is doing and believe me the man is no fool...

Trump has convinced so many in what he says is true, so let not insult the man by trying to say he is uneducated because the man is very educated in how to seduce society and has study the greatest minds to understand how to sway the common man.

Now with that written my personal hate for Trump stems from decades of his flamboyant lifestyle and flaunting his sexual affairs in public while trying to be the second coming of Lorenzo the Magnificent...

The man rub me the wrong way but I would never proclaim he is dumb or lacking education and let me be clear the man can scam almost anyone like the Devil he is!

Trump is NOT well-educated.. He's severely dyslectic and compensates by being a loud bully. His older sister did his homework for years. To quote Rex Tillerson, Trump is an effing moron.

He has a Bachelors Degree from University of Pennsylvania. That puts him in the top 30% of Americans when it comes to formal education and equivalent to 80% or all US Presidents.

He has a Bachelors Degree from University of Pennsylvania. That puts him in the top 30% of Americans when it comes to formal education and equivalent to 80% or all US Presidents.

He never went to class because he knew everything about everything.. His professors said he was the dumbest student they ever had.

as the NYT writes:

I don’t care that Don is crude and vulgar. I do care about his total lack of intelligence and his many ridiculously stupid actions.

The problem now is Joe is just as bad as Don, but the MSM and many Americans aren’t paying attention.
wrong--Biden is destroying the US...Mr Trump was trying to protect the US

He never went to class because he knew everything about everything.. His professors said he was the dumbest student they ever had.
Biden is undeniably the idiot

don't confuse them with facts--they hate facts like vampires hate crosses

As many of you believe Biden is the persona he plays in front of his crowds the fact is Trump is more complex than you think.

You compare Biden to the likes of Clinton, Obama and so on but Biden is not like any of them, so he is uneducated and thuggish but he is like most common people which is what the other poster was trying to express ( I believe that is what they were expressing... )

''devil''= HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

President Trump has a degree from a top Ivy League institution. Are you suggesting the Wharton School graduates 'tards? What does that say about the validity of the degrees from elite institutions?

Apart from the "hate", this is my estimation of the person. I can't say I hate him; extreme contempt, perhaps.

as the NYT writes:

Reagan was a nice guy
Trump is a prick

Forum List

Back