the similarities between President Trump & Mr Reagan are scintillatingly stunning, folks!

I'm not interested in the opinion of the left shit. He saved the world from leftist terrorists and oppressors of peoples.
Your a fucking liar as always,he was a mass murderer who started wars for the cia,a fucking traiter that loved terrorists you disinformation agent.I have taken yo unto school on this too many times.there is a thread in the history section that exposes his corruption that you ignore cause it does not support your lies.

who did what he said he was going to do
He had a specific thesis, which he copied from Reagan: I will make America great again. Now America with its queers and feminists in the army is so "great" that only the lazy does not spit at it. Did he keep his promises? Is this "great America" that even pathetic terrorists now spit on?

Polishprince both parties are corrupt,but trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of that corrupt two party system and these trolls like sockpuppet Langley shill Surada and rupol hate that truth being told.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

i wasn't alive, but i'm aware of Trump criticizing Reagan
You are corrrect basquebromance ,Trump indeed criticized him because he was nothing at all like that asswipe who funded terrorists and a mass murderer of women and children who took a shit on the constituion and not a warmonger as that traiter was and not part of the corrupt two,party system that every president sense Lyndon Johnson has all been.that is why BOTH parties hate him sense he is not part of that corrupt two party system Reagan was. ..first president in decades who did what he said he would do.most anti war president sense carter so the elite and these trolls from Langley like surada and rupol all hate him.lol

You are lying. Reagan killed every terrorist in the world. It was Trump who made a deal with them, and everyone knows it, no matter what you yapped here.
I’ve owned your ass on Reagan too many times to remember exposing what a terrorist and mass murderer he was checkmating you on that so many times I’m done reading your babble paid troll.

Reagan killed all leftist and terrorist regimes around the world. He ended terrorism in Yugoslavia and Afghanistan.

Bush was unable to maintain Reagan's accomplishments. As soon as the Republicans left, the terrorists felt free and made the 9/11 terrorist attack in the United States itself. They trampled the Americans, who turned their backs on the right-wing leaders for the sake of fagots.

Reagan was Superman, a true American hero.

Trump indeed criticized him because he was nothing at all like that asswipe who funded terrorists
This clearly proves that Trump is a liar, he openly lies to his voters. The United States financed not terrorists in Afghanistan, but their enemies, the Northern Alliance and Shah Massoud. These people continue to fight terrorists even now, when the United States is fucked.

Trump is the first president in my lifetime who did what he said he was going to do,all the other clowns just told the people what they wanted to hear and did the opposite.
:ack-1:
Built a wall and made Mexico pay for it
Repeal and replace Obamacare with something better
Bring back coal jobs
Bring back jobs from China
Balance the budget
Negotiate a better deal with Iran
Be too busy to play Golf

Forum List

Back