The "Silent Majority" Trump speaks of is out there -- I'm one of them

I am sad to say that the OP's optimism is misplaced probably.

1. There WILL be enormous voter fraud (non-citizens, dead people, etc. will be voting).

2. Many foolish and idealistic young people will be supporting the Democrats, as they are supporting the current insurrection.

3. There are ominous signs that some generals in the military are planning "something."

4. The media will do everything possible to further defame the President.

The Silent Majority turned the tide for Richard M. Nixon. This time, however, I am afraid that it will not be able to save the country from what the Dems have planned for our tortured nation.

1. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
2. Young people will vote for their future.
3. Only in your conspiracy ridden mind is the military planning “something”.
4. The media will continue to cover Trump’s incompetence and ineptitude.

Last edited:
We of the "silent majority" are watching our TVs in horror, and we know the Democrats are to blame for all the deaths, all the destruction, all the violence.

You will inherit the whirlwind in November.
I would like the MSM especially to explain one simple question.
If the below cities are run by Democrats, why is there still police violence that they are protesting?
In addition, Biden tells us that "10 - 15 percent of Americans are Bad People".... so I guess these people won't be voting for him?
DemsCitiesRiot.png

I am sad to say that the OP's optimism is misplaced probably.

1. There WILL be enormous voter fraud (non-citizens, dead people, etc. will be voting).

2. Many foolish and idealistic young people will be supporting the Democrats, as they are supporting the current insurrection.

3. There are ominous signs that some generals in the military are planning "something."

4. The media will do everything possible to further defame the President.

The Silent Majority turned the tide for Richard M. Nixon. This time, however, I am afraid that it will not be able to save the country from what the Dems have planned for our tortured nation.

1. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
2. Young people will for for their future.
3. Only in your conspiracy ridden mind is the military planning “something”.
4. The media will continue to cover Trump incompetence and ineptitude.
Wow... "media continue to cover Trump you say"
Why would they cover someone that the "journalists" did in 2016?
But SEEING your propensity towards exaggeration and ignorance of facts...the below will mean nothing to you!!!
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

Sure thing.

This is their leader??? And the republicans in congress have their diapers changed several times a day. Trump is their god, how odd is that.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

Most conservatives are religious and God is their God. Idiot.

Liar.

Idiot.

I can only say, what he has sown... And shown..... And none, zip, zero has showed he follows God's teachings..

Mercy, love, forgiveness, loving thy neighbor, speak out against lies and liars, nor walking an extra mile with his adversaries, turn the other cheek, feed the hungry, reserve vengeance for God... divide instead of unite, visit those imprisoned, clothe the needy....

Faith, without works, IS DEAD.

We of the "silent majority" are watching our TVs in horror, and we know the Democrats are to blame for all the deaths, all the destruction, all the violence.

You will inherit the whirlwind in November.

There is no silent majuo9rity out there. Just a pipe dream that prevents you from seeing reality.

Yes!

My parents are retired and still have a landline. They have been polled several times about who they will vote for and they always say Biden, even though they are big time Trump supporters.

I do not think Biden will defeat Trump.

Dimms have showing their corrupt asses for 4 years now.

I do.

Republicans are the party of corruption.

Forum List

Back