The Silence Speaks Volumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I was shocked and disheartened when I saw this yesterday, and posted it in a thread about evil.

Today, Legal Insurrection drives home the point that the Democrat/Liberal media is silent on the story.

"...fatal shooting of 5-year-old....

1597362825555.png

Sessoms lives next door to Cannon's father, and a neighbor said that the two men had dinner together Saturday night and that Sessoms was at his neighbor's home earlier Sunday.

Doris Lybrand, who witnessed the shooting, said Sessoms ran up to Cannon, put the gun near his head and fired before running back to his own house.

No details about a possible motive for the shooting...."
Funeral held for Wilson 5-year-old shot by neighbor while playing outside :: WRAL.com

"Five Year-Old Boy Shot at Point Blank Range, National Media Mostly Silent
Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 11:00am
“Doris Lybrand, who witnessed the shooting, told WRAL that Sessoms ran up to the boy, put the gun near his head and fired before running back to his own house.”

No details about a possible motive for the shooting have been released, but police said it was not random…
Family members told WRAL that Cannon Hinnant was playing outside his father’s house when he was shot in the head. The boy’s two sisters, ages 8 and 7, saw their brother get shot, according to Cannon’s mother.
Doris Lybrand, who witnessed the shooting, told WRAL that Sessoms ran up to the boy, put the gun near his head and fired before running back to his own house.
“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” Lybrand said. “For a second, I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”
Natalie Musumeci of the New York Post has more details:

A 5-year-old North Carolina boy was allegedly shot dead by his neighbor while riding his bicycle outside his home over the weekend.
Little Cannon Hinnant was playing outside his father’s house with his two sisters, ages 7 and 8, in the city of Wilson around 5:30 p.m. Sunday when he was allegedly shot in the head by 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, WRAL.com reported.
The boy was rushed to the hospital, but he could not be saved.
Sessoms, who lives next door to Cannon’s father on Archers Road, was later nabbed in Goldsboro and is facing first-degree murder charges.

Thread

See new Tweets
Tweet

Matt Walsh

@MattWalshBlog

·
Aug 11

Say his name. 5 year old Cannon Hinnant was executed in cold blood while riding his bike. The accused killer is Darius Sessoms. He allegedly walked up to the boy and shot him dead in front of his sisters. Reverse the races and this is the only thing anyone talks about for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back