The Shadow of Big Brother Grows...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Say the wrong thing, be in the wrong place, have the wrong ideas.....the state will exact revenge for 'wrong thinking.' Your own children may be employed on behalf of the state against you...

Cancel culture is becoming more and more feral.

1610911445792.png

1610911472770.png

Starting to see where you are headed with all this, lefties? Think you'll be immune when the craziness hits critical mass?

Say the wrong thing, be in the wrong place, have the wrong ideas.....the state will exact revenge for 'wrong thinking.' Your own children may be employed on behalf of the state against you...

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

Starting to see where you are headed with all this, lefties? Think you'll be immune when the craziness hits critical mass?

Unkotare speakum truth!

Correction: Commit a federal crime and face the consequences. Where's your love of personal responsibility now? All those "patriots" who stormed the capital had to know they risking arrest or worse. If they didn't they are too stupid to be walking around without adult supervision.

Correction: Commit a federal crime and face the consequences. Where's your love of personal responsibility now? All those "patriots" who stormed the capital had to know they risking arrest or worse. If they didn't they are too stupid to be walking around without adult supervision.

Read the article, comrade.

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

Biggest reason I vote red more than blue.

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

They live in a bubble.

....some hotel refused service to WHITE man Hawley
...why didn't they do that to BLM crap???..Hawley did nothing wrong at all---so if they don't agree with you, they can REFUSE you service--if you're a white Republican
NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--MORE proof the left/etc are NAZIS

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

They live in a bubble.

Yes . . . inside the chambers of the radical leftist mind all it hears are echoes of its own dog whistles.

....some hotel refused service to WHITE man Hawley
...why didn't they do that to BLM crap???..Hawley did nothing wrong at all---so if they don't agree with you, they can REFUSE you service--if you're a white Republican
NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--MORE proof the left/etc are NAZIS

There was absolutely no difference between Joe Stalin's Russia & Adolf Hitler's Germany save for language, uniforms & titles/names.

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

This is THE issue of our time.

We are being fractured by communists intent on taking power.

This thread is so right on point with today's nonsense that I may change my user name to Bukkake Lee Farnsworth in honor of your thread, Unkotare.
:beer:

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

I take your point but she was 'cancelled' by a private entity...not The State.

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

I take your point but she was 'cancelled' by a private entity...not The State.
Where does that end?

Cake shops are not given the same separation of state from private sector.

Had there been absolutely zero interference by government in other aspects and for other reasons, you would have a point.

View attachment 444289

View attachment 444290

Political Purges are a characteristic of dangerous Political Cults

I am glad I left the states before so much of it became a shithole and that my son is not being educated there. Still, I took the $2000 stimulus and hope to get more soon although I will not spend it there.

Cool, eh?

Forum List

Back