The Shade War Between Kamala Harris and Jill Biden that Everyone is Missing

We at USMB have the poster

Trans lives matter

And that poster admitted here that all trans knew all along Michelle was really Michael Robinson, another gay lover of hate hoaxer Jussie Smollett....

Laughing......I'm guessing that Mia Marie Pope and career criminal Larry Sinclair didn't work out for you.

Time for a new conspiracy, I guess.

There was homO's gay lover don young, who was murdered.
'don young' was Obama's 'lover' says who?

Let me guess......you citing yourself?

There was Joan rivers, on CNN saying homO is gay, Michael Robinson is a trans, and like our own TLM

EVERONE KNOWS

Hiding in the closet ain't working anymore for homO and Mikey.....

And by 'everybody knows', you mean 'you imagine'?

Don't burden yourself with actual evidence. Your accusation alone is more than enough for your conspiracy ilk like Lantern.

Alas, its the rest of us that your delusional fantasies are going to have a harder time convincing.

Who murdered don young and why?
Why would you need to know these things when you can just make up any story you'd like?

And who said that 'don young' was Obama's 'lover' again? So far its you....citing you. And your source kinda sucks.

We're ready you "active in the Chicago gay and bathhouse scene" with homO and jussive Smollett?

Did you go to homO's gay Marxist church?
Says Larry Sinclair.....a career criminal convicted of theft, fraud and forgery and sentenced to 16 years in prison who can't back up anything he said.....and failed a polygraph test on his baseless accusations.

And yet you gobbled his nonsense down without thought or question. You're kinda raising gullibility to an art form.

Lantern?

This conspiracy roulette....where they keep scrambling from one failed conspiracy to another, abandoning their accusations almost as fast as they make them?

This is your future. This is where your 'big lie' conspiracy brings you: genuinely believing that any accusation you can make up must be gospel truth. Just like poor EMH.

If it was not true, would skylar be spazzing like this??

Lol

You are all fucking morons!

I have to wonder if, every time you make a statement like that, if you're even capable of considering the possibility that it is not everyone except you that is wrong.

Maybe it really is just you.

“If three men say you are an ass, put on a bridle.” — Spanish proverb​

You, TheObsessiveFaggot are an ass. That's one. Will at least two more join me in saying so?

Last edited:
Why would any sane person give a fuck about Dr. Pepper? It's the Biden Administration in name only. Xi and bankers are giving him orders

Forum List

Back