The Seven years of Tribulation.

from what I see in your post, I don't see a name directed at, and this threat, that I made I put here
and your question was this happened yet the answer is in Hebrews 1:8 -14
referring to Mark 14: 62

View attachment 623528

Her post is above mine, she knows it was for her and she knows why it was for her. Threat? What Threat?

yes, why not?
to be or not be, that is the question at hand
download - 2022-03-30T171043.834.jpeg

Greetings
Satan wants to destroy, but Christ wants to save, God creates not destroy, but God is a sovereign God, and many cry out to Christ for justice from the ungodly men
Please read Matthew 24 an explanation
Why do you follow Darby instead of the Revelation letter?

Why do you follow Darby instead of the Revelation letter?
Revelation letters
Smyrna (Revelation 2:8-11) (AD 100-312)

Revelation 2:9 I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:2-6 I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name's sake and have not become weary.
Nevertheless, I have this against you, that you have left your first love.
Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place--unless you repent.
But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Your merciful loving God wants us to have extra suffering before he kills us all? That's nice.
The 4 Horseman of The Apocalypse are ridden by Men. It is Men, Satan and AntiChrist who cause the first curses or AntiChrist, War, Famine and Death.
God eventually does Judge The Earth, but man always can repent and join The Kingdom of Heaven.

Men like you do not want God, so God removes The Restrainer (Holy Spirit) from Earth and gives you, your heart's desire. He turns you over to AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan.

The entire World through AntiChrist becomes insanely Evil and Wicked and so like with Egypt, God begins to judge the world as The AntiChist Kingdom begins to hunt down and exterminate Christians and Jews, and just when AntiChrist and the entire world think they have Israel cornered and have killed off 2/3rds of all Jews near the end of the 7 years, Jesus descends from Heaven and puts an End to it, and End to Armageddon, and an End to all The Wicked Rulers following AntiChrist, and then He cast AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan in to Hell, and their followers with them, cleanses The Earth and makes it like The Garden of Eden for The Faithful to enjoy.

The 4 Horseman of The Apocalypse are ridden by Men. It is Men, Satan and AntiChrist who cause the first curses or AntiChrist, War, Famine and Death.
God eventually does Judge The Earth, but man always can repent and join The Kingdom of Heaven.

Men like you do not want God, so God removes The Restrainer (Holy Spirit) from Earth and gives you, your heart's desire. He turns you over to AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan.

The entire World through AntiChrist becomes insanely Evil and Wicked and so like with Egypt, God begins to judge the world as The AntiChist Kingdom begins to hunt down and exterminate Christians and Jews, and just when AntiChrist and the entire world think they have Israel cornered and have killed off 2/3rds of all Jews near the end of the 7 years, Jesus descends from Heaven and puts an End to it, and End to Armageddon, and an End to all The Wicked Rulers following AntiChrist, and then He cast AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan in to Hell, and their followers with them, cleanses The Earth and makes it like The Garden of Eden for The Faithful to enjoy.
All that apocalypse stuff is meant to frighten the flock into obedient church attendance. A scary story to insure they spend their only life in fear. Been there, done that. I had hellfire and brimstone up to here growing up.

All that apocalypse stuff is meant to frighten the flock into obedient church attendance. A scary story to insure they spend their only life in fear. Been there, done that. I had hellfire and brimstone up to here growing up.
The Bible Predicted The New World Order and The Great Reset, so you are wrong son ,

The Bible Predicted The New World Order and The Great Reset, so you are wrong son ,
You can't even talk about this without being a condescending prick like so many others. It's the primary reason people walk away from Christianity. So many Christians apparently skipped over the parts where you are supposed to be a kind and decent person.

You can't even talk about this without being a condescending prick like so many others. It's the primary reason people walk away from Christianity. So many Christians apparently skipped over the parts where you are supposed to be a kind and decent person.
People walk away from Christianity because of their own sin and self righteousness which they refuse to repent of.

You God Haters are all the same. Always lying, and calling God a liar until the day you find yourself in The Fire.

I have news for you. About the time you come to the realization that God is real, you will be burning in Hell, and God has closed His ears to your cries.

Last edited:
You God Haters are all the same. Always lying, and calling God a liar until the day you find yourself in The Fire.

I have news for you. About the time you come to the realization The God is real, you will be burning in Hell, and God has closed His ears to your cries.
Do you think you are going to heaven with that much wrath weighing you down? Jesus called his followers to walk in his example and to be a light in this dark uncaring world. You seem to have missed that part. If Christians actually undertook the mission they were given and lived a life devoted to love, grace, charity, kindness and humility I would be proud to count myself among them.

Forum List

Back