The Seven years of Tribulation.

It seems all it can type Hal Lindsey, Schofield and Darby
For him is ScofieldLindseyDarby-HitlerIsMyNoodle.
Never has a bigger whack job ever said so little over so long a period of time.
At no point in any of his rambling incoherent posting was he able to construct a logical sentence and we are all dumber for having read his dribble.

Surada sounds like Joe Biden with half his loaded diaper tied behind his back.
And by loaded diaper I mean Joe Biden's Brains. Surada is no different than EmperorShitzHizPantz in that respect.

Delusional and stupid with a dirty diaper is no way to go through life.
Yet they do it every day.

Crack is whack unless you are Joe Biden. It's a free crack pipe for which I am sure Surada went and got him one as soon as Hunter started handing them out in the hood.

Exactly

Godless libs brag about how they ignore God

And then blame God for the misery that men cause

Has nothing to do with God. This is about us. So much for American exceptionalism. Time for a bit of introspection. We have the most people in prison in the world.

Has nothing to do with God. This is about us. So much for American exceptionalism. Time for a bit of introspection. We have the most people in prison in the world.
Prison is the best place for criminals to be

Libs cant make up their mind about whether God is real or fake

Look up the definition of anointed..
greetings
The formula of my anointing
Rhema is the action of God’s word
Logos the written action of Rhema
1657725453174.png

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God that spoke as they were moved by the (Rhema) Holy Ghost by (Logos)

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
(Isaiah 21:5 (KJV)

Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, and drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.

(Ephesians 6:10-20
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints--
and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

2 Samuel 23:1-7
Now, these are the last words of David. Thus says David the son of Jesse; Thus says the man raised up on high, The anointed of the God of Jacob, And the sweet Psalmist of Israel:
"The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me, And His word was on my tongue.
The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me: 'He who rules over men must be just, Ruling in the fear of God.
And he shall be like the light of the morning when the sun rises, A morning without clouds, Like the tender grass springing out of the earth, By clear shining after rain.'
"Although my house is not so with God, Yet He has made with me an everlasting covenant, Ordered in all things and secure. For this is all my salvation and all my desire; Will He not make it increase?
But the sons of rebellion shall all be as thorns thrust away Because they cannot be taken with hands.
But the man who touches them Must be armed with iron and the shaft of a spear, And they shall be utterly burned with fire in their place."

So they brought the ark of God, and set it in the midst of the tent that David had pitched for it: and they offered burnt sacrifices and peace offerings before God.
And when David had made an end of offering the burnt offerings and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD.
And he dealt to every one of Israel, both man and woman, to every one a loaf of bread, and a good piece of flesh, and a flagon of wine.
And he appointed certain of the Levites to minister before the ark of the LORD, and to record, and to thank and praise the LORD God of Israel:
Asaph the chief, and next to him Zechariah, Jeiel, and Shemiramoth, and Jehiel, and Mattithiah, and Eliab, and Benaiah, and Obededom: and Jeiel with psalteries and with harps; but Asaph made a sound with cymbals; Benaiah also and Jahaziel the priests with trumpets continually before the ark of the covenant of God.

greetings
The formula of my anointing
Rhema is the action of God’s word
Logos the written action of Rhema
View attachment 669760
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God that spoke as they were moved by the (Rhema) Holy Ghost by (Logos)

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
(Isaiah 21:5 (KJV)

Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, and drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.

(Ephesians 6:10-20
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints--
and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

2 Samuel 23:1-7
Now, these are the last words of David. Thus says David the son of Jesse; Thus says the man raised up on high, The anointed of the God of Jacob, And the sweet Psalmist of Israel:
"The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me, And His word was on my tongue.
The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me: 'He who rules over men must be just, Ruling in the fear of God.
And he shall be like the light of the morning when the sun rises, A morning without clouds, Like the tender grass springing out of the earth, By clear shining after rain.'
"Although my house is not so with God, Yet He has made with me an everlasting covenant, Ordered in all things and secure. For this is all my salvation and all my desire; Will He not make it increase?
But the sons of rebellion shall all be as thorns thrust away Because they cannot be taken with hands.
But the man who touches them Must be armed with iron and the shaft of a spear, And they shall be utterly burned with fire in their place."

So they brought the ark of God, and set it in the midst of the tent that David had pitched for it: and they offered burnt sacrifices and peace offerings before God.
And when David had made an end of offering the burnt offerings and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD.
And he dealt to every one of Israel, both man and woman, to every one a loaf of bread, and a good piece of flesh, and a flagon of wine.
And he appointed certain of the Levites to minister before the ark of the LORD, and to record, and to thank and praise the LORD God of Israel:
Asaph the chief, and next to him Zechariah, Jeiel, and Shemiramoth, and Jehiel, and Mattithiah, and Eliab, and Benaiah, and Obededom: and Jeiel with psalteries and with harps; but Asaph made a sound with cymbals; Benaiah also and Jahaziel the priests with trumpets continually before the ark of the covenant of God.

The whole book of Isaiah is about Israel
, not Jesus.

Just stating my opinion. They have been certain the end is near for 2000 years. Generations of side-show barkers have done pretty well for themselves preaching hell-fire and brimstone. I grew up neck deep in that stuff. In the end it was just another thing I had to finally admit was just another tactic to get them collection plates full. They sell salvation from fear but they never stop trying to scare you.
Futurism has become very popular. First with Cyrus Scofield and then with Hal Lindsey. The tribulation was over with the destruction of the temple and Daniel was writing about Antiochus Epiphanes.

End-times prophesy makes no sense. God is just going to flip the chess board one day and throw it in the fire? What kind of petulant deity does something like that? It's scary stories to scare fearful followers with. I have heard enough hell-fire and brimstone preaching in my life to know what they are all about. It's "you just wait till your father comes home" for supposed adults.
Most Christians aren't afraid of death or end time stuff. Some look forward to it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back