The Senate Has Already Passed A Bi-Partisan Immigration Reform Bill.

I saw some Latin dude on one of the MSNBC afternoon shows....
Man he was pretty worked up about the suffering of the Latin folk that
live their lives in fear of deportation....

Was this not factored in when these folks decided to come here all those many years ago....
And how many times have we done the amnesty thing anyway.....

I hope Obama says tonight that this is the last fucking time we are going to do this shit.
and if he said that you'd believe him?...obama wants to undermine america...he'd DOUBLE or TRIPLE the numbers if he could.

I will remind everyone there have been best guess here between 200 and 300 bills passed in the House many with bipartisan support that went nowhere in the Harry Reid Democrat controlled Senate. If the point of this thread was to claim Reid and the Democrats have been bipartisan then you missed the target Badly.

This is proof that any blather about bi-partisanship and compromise coming from the GOP is pure horseshit.
So very true. The Republican version is Democrats capitulating to them on everything.

Republicans will dance around what the ronnie god and bush41 did because they were Republicans.

No claims of over reaching....no claims of trying to a monarch.....no claims of dictatorial power....RePugs can do no wrong.
As opposed to the Dem view: MY way or the Highway.
The House is representing what people sent them there for. That means no amnesty.

No, moron, the House will vote to pass the bill with Democrats plus enough Republicans. THAT is what the People sent them there to do.

The plain, simple, honest and undeniable truth of the matter is that Ronald Reagan and Bush41 both used Executive Action in order to Immigration Reform.

The plain, simple, honest and undeniable truth of the matter is that the U.S. Senate has already passed, with bi-partisan support an Immigration Reform Bill that Speaker Boehner has refused to bring to floor of the House for a Vote.

President Obama has waited for over a year for the House Republicans to vote on the Senate Bill and that ain't happened.

Two Republican President used Executive Authority and there was no a peep out of the RePugs.....not a word.

Neither Reagan nor Bush were called "Imperial" or accused of "Abusing Presidential Authority". Not a single word about their use of Executive Authority.

Shutting Down the Government failed the last time and will fail yet again.

Impeachment was laughed out of the court.

RePugs want Mr. Obama to listen to "Will of The People" as expressed on Election Day.

Yet, the Republicans refused listen to the "Will of The People" when President Obama won Election and Reelection in overwhelming numbers.

Mr. Obama remains the President of the United States and as such has the same Executive Powers that were granted to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

The Republicans continue to obstruct Mr. Obama, when all the President is doing is what TWO REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS HAVE IN THE PAST.

Keep Dancing RePugs...Keep Dancingg.

The plain, simple, honest and undeniable truth of the matter is that Ronald Reagan and Bush41 both used Executive Action in order to Immigration Reform.

The plain, simple, honest and undeniable truth of the matter is that the U.S. Senate has already passed, with bi-partisan support an Immigration Reform Bill that Speaker Boehner has refused to bring to floor of the House for a Vote.

President Obama has waited for over a year for the House Republicans to vote on the Senate Bill and that ain't happened.

Two Republican President used Executive Authority and there was no a peep out of the RePugs.....not a word.

Neither Reagan nor Bush were called "Imperial" or accused of "Abusing Presidential Authority". Not a single word about their use of Executive Authority.

Shutting Down the Government failed the last time and will fail yet again.

Impeachment was laughed out of the court.

RePugs want Mr. Obama to listen to "Will of The People" as expressed on Election Day.

Yet, the Republicans refused listen to the "Will of The People" when President Obama won Election and Reelection in overwhelming numbers.

Mr. Obama remains the President of the United States and as such has the same Executive Powers that were granted to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

The Republicans continue to obstruct Mr. Obama, when all the President is doing is what TWO REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS HAVE IN THE PAST.

Keep Dancing RePugs...Keep Dancingg.
None of that crap is the plain simple or honest truth. If any GOP president had acted like Obama the Democrats would have moved for impeachment, if not lynching.

This is proof that any blather about bi-partisanship and compromise coming from the GOP is pure horseshit.
So very true. The Republican version is Democrats capitulating to them on everything.

Republicans will dance around what the ronnie god and bush41 did because they were Republicans.

No claims of over reaching....no claims of trying to a monarch.....no claims of dictatorial power....RePugs can do no wrong.
The House is representing what people sent them there for. That means no amnesty.

No, moron, the House will vote to pass the bill with Democrats plus enough Republicans. THAT is what the People sent them there to do.
People are opposed to amnesty. The Democrats want amnesty. The GOP is carrying out the will of the people, not the will of Democrat symps, like you.

People are opposed to amnesty. The Democrats want amnesty. The GOP is carrying out the will of the people, not the will of Democrat symps, like you.

Let the people's representatives vote on it then.

too late now...your president decided we shouldn't be allowed any input on his decision.

And we see how Reagan's immigration reform worked out. This wont be any better. That's why it can't get through the House. Because the legislation sucks.
But it doesnt matter. Dems dont need legislation. All they need is Obama's pen and telephone.

Really messes with your rabbit mind that the Republicans you love sit on their hands with their fingers up their ass while the Democrats do the nations work.

Fucking lazy ass Republicans. BTW asshole, you don't know if the legislation would pass the House. Boner won't bring it to the floor. Stupid rabbit.

too late now...your president decided we shouldn't be allowed any input on his decision.

Not true. The Congress can overturn his EO, or challenge it in Court.

Learn how our government works, racist.

First, you claimed to be an anarchist. Now I see that it is "we". We all knew you were a Republican.

Besides that, YOUR party decided a long time ago that they wanted to withdraw from the legislative process.
Unless it was some bullshit bill like defunding Obamacare.

Not true. The Congress can overturn his EO, or challenge it in Court.

So why go through all these gyrations, then?
He knows the people are against it...Why is he forcing the government to waste time and money correcting things he knows are wrong?

Learn how our government works, racist.

"racist"...the last resort of someone losing a debate.
We aren't talking about race here, son.Focus.

First, you claimed to be an anarchist. Now I see that it is "we". We all knew you were a Republican.

Besides that, YOUR party decided a long time ago that they wanted to withdraw from the legislative process.
Unless it was some bullshit bill like defunding Obamacare.

"We" means citizens.
Stay on topic and don't worry so much about me.
I don't have a party, son. I already explained that. Focus

Well they would have. Except Obozo stepped in and poisoned the well. Now he's pretty much guaranteed that very little will pass.
What's the point? No matter what they pass he will ignore it or EO around it.

Forum List

Back