The Self Inflicted Rise and Fall of Donald J Trump, as of Today

again,

The plain language of the so-called Electors Clause of the Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Clause 2, establishes this authority by providing: “Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress.”

“Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress.”

Read it again fella, it tells us how many electors shall be for the individual state nothing about handling an election itself as this is about APPOINTING a number of electors that they are entitled to have in Congress.

Since Arizona has NINE Congressional districts and TWO United States Senators which adds up to 11 seats in Washington D.C. that is how many are appointed for Congress

You still have nothing since the Secretary of State is part of the state government, and she CERTIFIED the vote. The state can't decertify them especially since it has been certified in Congress on January 6, 2020.

State of Arizona can't nullify the Congress Certification process of their 11 electors.

Give it up you are running in circles at 100 mph.

“Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress.”

Read it again fella, it tells us how many electors shall be for the individual state nothing about handling an election itself as this is about APPOINTING a number of electors that they are entitled to have in Congress.

Since Arizona has NINE Congressional districts and TWO United States Senators which adds up to 11 seats in Washington D.C. that is how many are appointed for Congress

You still have nothing since the Secretary of State is part of the state government, and she CERTIFIED the vote. The state can't decertify them especially since it has been certified in Congress on January 6, 2020.

State of Arizona can't nullify the Congress Certification process of their 11 electors.

Give it up you are running in circles at 100 mph.
No, it’s who they can use as electors. Read it carefully

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, of these 88 bi-partisan state legislators...... how many would you guess were just disgruntled Republicans?
So Republicans shouldn't be able to demand a free and fair election?

Not disputing that there have been voting problems which has been going on for years, but this stolen election narrative is and has failed because it will never be overturned by SCOTUS even if it was proven true someday.

The Republican Party wants this to stop so they can concentrate on supporting a candidate for 2024, but with Trumpers continuing this dead-end argument it will weaken the party and energize the Democrats to fight on knowing what they are doing is working watching the Republicans waste their energy and resources on an already lost cause.
Sorry bout that,

1. Integrity of election mean nothing to some.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Integrity of election mean nothing to some.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is now March 4 getting any closer to invalidating the 2020 election win for Biden?

Beating a dead horse is still beating a dead horse something YOU and others here should understand why you can't avoid Moby Dicks fate....... if you continue to scream stolen election.

It is now March 4 getting any closer to invalidating the 2020 election win for Biden?

Beating a dead horse is still beating a dead horse something YOU and others here should understand why you can't avoid Moby Dicks fate....... if you continue to scream stolen election.
keeping it on the front page. difference. that's how brainwashing works. never stop mentioning it. Like Covid covid covid covid for every hour of every day for two years. I'm so sick of the word I stop any broadcast if it goes down that road now. stay off of broadcast tv and news outlets. Brainwashing, the art of repeating something until everyone gets tired of hearing about. and for this one, too fking bad. demofks cheated, the proof is the two extra days needed to squeeze out the necessary votes. Can't do anything when everyone's in on it. how fking stupid can one be not to understand that? It's a point of fact. Are you suggesting the election didn't last two more days than election day itself? hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahhaha of course you won't.

keeping it on the front page. difference. that's how brainwashing works. never stop mentioning it. Like Covid covid covid covid for every hour of every day for two years. I'm so sick of the word I stop any broadcast if it goes down that road now. stay off of broadcast tv and news outlets. Brainwashing, the art of repeating something until everyone gets tired of hearing about. and for this one, too fking bad. demofks cheated, the proof is the two extra days needed to squeeze out the necessary votes. Can't do anything when everyone's in on it. how fking stupid can one be not to understand that? It's a point of fact. Are you suggesting the election didn't last two more days than election day itself? hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahhaha of course you won't.

Meanwhile you failed to answer my question.

Here is another question:

Do you think you or anyone else can change the 2020 election result in Trumps favor in the next two years?

Meanwhile you failed to answer my question.

Here is another question:

Do you think you or anyone else can change the 2020 election result in Trumps favor in the next two years?
i answered you. I said it didn't make any difference. It's what is factual. That was my entire point. I think it changed the election in Virginia in my opinion. More eyes will be on electronic machines, and for sure harvesting mail in ballots. If you don't think that will look different in 2022, don't know what else I could say.

Trump and his supporters need to drop the stolen election mantra as it is a losing cause and hemorrhaging support.

Odd, as polling shows that the vast majority of people believe the election WAS stolen and we are getting closer every day to overtly proving it. To my way of thinking, getting our elections sorted out free and clear of democrat corruption, so that every legal vote really counts and we can trust our elections again is right at the top of things to do!

Odd, as polling shows that the vast majority of people believe the election WAS stolen and we are getting closer every day to overtly proving it. To my way of thinking, getting our elections sorted out free and clear of democrat corruption, so that every legal vote really counts and we can trust our elections again is right at the top of things to do!

Sigh, I am not disputing what people feel about it, but no one here seems to let it go as there is NO evidence it will be changed in the next two years.

Better to focus on getting Trump or someone a republican takes the white house in 2024.

Odd, as polling shows that the vast majority of people believe the election WAS stolen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My avatar....demurs.
And would ask the good poster 'freak'.....to prove his assertion that the "vast majority" belive in the theft business.

A lot of Republicans do. Granted.
But I highly doubt that the vast majority of Americans do.

But, we alway welcome credible, well-vetted views that are different than our own.

So, poster 'freak'.....show us whatcha got.

Show the forum you are in command of the facts that you want us to accept from your avatar.

Sigh, I am not disputing what people feel about it, but no one here seems to let it go as there is NO evidence it will be changed in the next two years.

Better to focus on getting Trump or someone a republican takes the white house in 2024.
Not if the cheaters aren’t stopped

It won't get changed by dropping the issue. I've picked up half a dozen new reports of fraud just released in the last hour. The stealing of a presidential; election through well-organized fraud is about the biggest story to ever hit the stands in America. Maybe a lot of GOP are dragging their feet too, because a lot of RINOs are as dirty as the democrats. WE NEED A TOTAL REFORM OF OUR ELECTION LAWS, including an END to electronic voting machines driven by secret software no one is allowed to see, all connected to the internet.

To drop the matter now is to admit there never was anything to it in the first place.

Couldn't agree more, but the matter of the unresolved, ungoing-studied fraud election of 2020 is a matter that at least must be kept simmering on a back burner. I think Trump ought to come out and admit he made mistakes in how he handled it, but that it is a matter no president has ever faced before and the need to finally get the shit fixed after admitting our elections are F'ed up 17 years ago (by a democrat!:

Forum List

Back