The Select Committee Has Sedition Caucus Nervous

This post is going to cause Synthia dismay and possibly physical pain. But the truth is still the better choice, so fuck Synthia anyway. 😎

Under normal circumstances it is true that anyone in our land can potentially be prosecuted. But (here is the painful part for simpering Synthia), it is also true that a prerequisite is that the accused ordinarily must have committed a crime.
They're proving his crimes right now. Turn on your TV. :lol:

They haven’t proved any crimes at all.

Ummm??
poster 'Back'....were they supposed to?
Is that their mandate?

Personally, I don' think so.
And, I think you are doing the 'wrong tree barking'-thingy.

Clue to the cluefull: The DOJ 'proves' crimes.
NOT....Congressional hearings.

Captain Obvious insight.

Duh!

Ummm??
poster 'Back'....were they supposed to?
Is that their mandate
Uhm, poseur Chiiliconfuzed, I was replying to a claim that they had done so. So try to keep up. Some time ago, I took the liberty of posting their authorizing “charter” which sets forth their purported purposes. That bit of legislative misdirection did not include any such thing, if you’re worried about that.
Personally, I don' think so.
It’s not a matter of what you do or don’t think.
And, I think you are doing the 'wrong tree barking'-thingy.

You’re wrong again, then.
Clue to the cluefull: The DOJ 'proves' crimes.
NOT....Congressional hearings.
Finally, you say something right. Obvious, but right nonetheless. Give yourself a gold star.
Captain Obvious insight.

Duh!
Good. Tell your fellow dull witted libtard pals.

No. But that isn’t the same as claiming that Trump was involved, you total lame ass always dishonest hack.

:cuckoo:
Your fellow deranged wingnuts on USMB say it was antifa and BLM. Where have you ever told them they were full of shit?

I'll wait . . .

Your fellow deranged wingnuts on USMB say it was antifa and BLM. Where have you ever told them they were full of shit?

I'll wait . . .
Firstly, I’m not a deranged wingnut. You are. So there’s that.

Secondly, I believe what you heard (and are now busy lying about) is that there is a belief that some Antifa and/or BLM played the role of instigators and agitators.

So wait some more. But as usual, you are the one who is full of shit.

Firstly, I’m not a deranged wingnut. You are. So there’s that.

Secondly, I believe what you heard (and are now busy lying about) is that there is a belief that some Antifa and/or BLM played the role of instigators and agitators.

So wait some more. But as usual, you are the one who is full of shit.
Zero evidence. "A BELIEF?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back