The Secret Soviet Marxist Plan to Crush European civilization in 7 Days

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The Secret Soviet Marxist Plan to Crush European civilization in 7 Days. I know the Muscovite Marxist - stalinists were nuts but this plan is some Hitler level crazy.
one forsure this video makes pugabe pans wet , but his ulus rf is not even close to what was ussr

Last edited:
The Secret Soviet Marxist Plan to Crush European civilization in 7 Days. I know the Muscovite Marxist - stalinists were nuts but this plan is some Hitler level crazy.
one forsure this video makes pugabe pans wet , but his ulus rf is not even close to what was ussr

It's funny, In 1980, we did a Military Wargame doing the same thing except we didn't use the Nukes. The Soviets didn't need to use Nukes. They had such an overwhelming odds that they would have been insane to use them. What we did instead, we used Mig-23s with Mig-27 Bomb Racks, launched them out of Warehouses (which most of the warehouses would be destroyed) and took off the streets and roads in East Germany. Time to target for ANY Nato Base in Germany was 6 minutes or less. We were after the Runways, fuel dumps and such. And later, we would go after the grounded birds in the Revetments with bombers. The Nato Alert Birds were overwhelmed by the high flying Mig-25s pretending they were bombers. The F-15s and F-4s would get about halfway up and then notice the real threat, the Mig-23s hugging the ground and disengage the Mig-25s. At that point, the Mig-25s would engage the Alert Force. More than half of the Mig-23s would get through which crippled the Nato Air Power. At the same time, that Soviet Exercise on the ground turned into an invasion. The real target was German with Belgium and a few others thrown in. At the time, the Nato Forces were there to slow the Soviets down to enable the replacements from the US to get there. But that's easier said than done when Germany falls in about a week. The clip was correct. It could be done in a week to the Rhine. And another 2 weeks to take out France. In the end, almost every front line Fighter Jet was gone on both sides but since the Soviets had so much flying junk, they could still operate. The F-15s and 16s as well as the English birds only had Britain to operate from. At that point, sue for peace. The Soviets could have done what Hitler never could do. I was part of the Soviet Air Power. We won hands down. We lost because they changed the rules that said that the Soviet Armor could only operate from well established highways which we all know was untrue. Shades of the Japanese Wargame for Wake.

But the cost for everyone would have been so high that only a real madman would have acted on such a plan. And yes, we were aware of such a plan. But NO NUKES.

Somebody starts making his plans with sanctions and finish with nuclear exchange, somebody starts with nuclear exchange and finish with surrender (or elimination) of the last enemy.

Somebody starts making his plans with sanctions and finish with nuclear exchange, somebody starts with nuclear exchange and finish with surrender (or elimination) of the last enemy.

Everyone makes those plans. Only the insane goes through with them.
Are you sure?

Yuppers. And nothing in your cite shows any different. In fact, we can't afford to keep the same SALT agreement we have and actually follow it. China is not under that agreement is building new Medium Ranged Nuclear capable missiles. The current Salt treaty prohibits the US and Russia from building them. Russia is doing it anyway in response to China. The US either has to bring China into the fold (fat chance) and get Russia to comply with it or renegotiate the agreement where that provision is removed. This does NOT move us closer to an all out Nuclear War at all.

And again, the operative word I correctly used is "insane".

Oh, it's just a destruction of the whole system of arms control. Not more, not less.
-----------------------------
'This is insane'
"This is insane," tweeted Gen. Michael Hayden, the retired four-star general who served as former National Security Agency director, a former principal deputy director of national intelligence and was President George W. Bush's director of the CIA.
The New York Times was first to report a final decision has been reached.
---------------------------

We don't need a system of the nuclear control at all. We don't need any conversations. We don't need to prevent the war. All we need is to crush Russia and China.

Oh, it's just a destruction of the whole system of arms control. Not more, not less.
'This is insane'
"This is insane," tweeted Gen. Michael Hayden, the retired four-star general who served as former National Security Agency director, a former principal deputy director of national intelligence and was President George W. Bush's director of the CIA.

We don't need a system of the nuclear control at all. We don't need any conversations. All we need is to crush Russia and China.

Like I said, "Insane".

'This is insane'

We don't need a system of the nuclear control at all. We don't need any conversations. All we need is to crush Russia and China.

Like I said, "Insane".
Yes. This is "insane" from your or Hayden's point of view. You don't understand the logic of the current situation. But we are going through with this "insane" plans.

'This is insane'

Like I said, "Insane".
Yes. This is "insane" from your or Hayden's point of view. You don't understand the logic of the current situation. But we are going through with this "insane" plans.

Sorry, but we are more worried about Covid 19 than invading our neighbors right now. I list your idea in the Insane category and us Sane People just won't cooperate. Find another hobby rather than destroying the world. I hear Marvin the Martian is available for basket weaving.

'This is insane'

Like I said, "Insane".

Sorry, but we are more worried about Covid 19 than invading our neighbors right now. I list your idea in the Insane category and us Sane People just won't cooperate. Find another hobby rather than destroying the world. I hear Marvin the Martian is available for basket weaving.
Looks like that you lefties prefer to live as commies, than die as free men.
But it is not just "my idea" - it is the official plan of our government.

'This is insane'

Like I said, "Insane".

I spent a few years working around Nukes for SAC. I am retired USAF. Just how many years have YOU spent protecting YOUR country. The hardest job is to stay prepared to got war during peace and our Nuclear Forces have to stay that way. Stay prepared to do the unthinkable and have the willingness to do it if the unthinkable happens. I don't expect you to ever understand this concept. Doves make better protectors in the long run who are willing to put it all on the line. Hawks are the most dangerous because they are capable of doing the unthinkable without thinking.

'This is insane'

Like I said, "Insane".

I spent a few years working around Nukes for SAC. I am retired USAF. Just how many years have YOU spent protecting YOUR country. The hardest job is to stay prepared to got war during peace and our Nuclear Forces have to stay that way. Stay prepared to do the unthinkable and have the willingness to do it if the unthinkable happens. I don't expect you to ever understand this concept.
Funny. Really, it sounds like "White men can't understand what it's like to be under attack"...
Just another leftist nonsense. It is "unthinkable" only if you don't think about it.

Huh, "60 million" in 6 years. That would be 60 million White European men, women, and children. While ALL we have drilled into our heads is about the "6 million Jews" that supposedly died. But if Russia and the US went to war killing ANOTHER 60 million mostly White European men it wouldn't matter if it took 6 years or 6 days, would it?

Looks suspiciously like a plan for genocide to me. The SAME bankers backing BOTH sides of ANOTHER brother war.

#NoMoreBrothersWars

Let's eliminate the problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-04 EPPxE2eUYAA7N5f jpg (JPEG Image, 220 × 162 pixels).png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04 EPPxE2eUYAA7N5f jpg (JPEG Image, 220 × 162 pixels).png
    19.1 KB · Views: 65
Just how many years have YOU spent protecting YOUR country.
Better ask him what was his country.

Probably lower Slobovia who's best strategic weapon is a Long Ranged Sling Shot armed with Rocks.
"Slobbovia". "Make Slobbovia Upper again", you know. Some people call this land Pindostan.
But I don't use personal arguments about a fictional military service. I discuss nothing but an actual American policy and researches, like this (it is not that I agree with their environmentalistic ideas):

Can you call yourself "sane" if you don't want to accept the reality?

Last edited:

Probably lower Slobovia who's best strategic weapon is a Long Ranged Sling Shot armed with Rocks.
"Slobbovia". "Make Slobbovia Upper again", you know. Some people call this land Pindostan.
But I don't use personal arguments about a fictional military service. I discuss nothing but an actual American policy and researches, like this (it is not that I agree with their environmentalistic ideas):

The Author isn't saying "Go for it". He's trying to supply a reason for everyone to do a drastic reduction in their Nuclear stockpiles which isn't a bad idea if everyone else does the same. That's a sane approach. You idea that we are 10 seconds away from midnight and a Nutcase has his finger on the button is just that, insane.

The Author isn't saying "Go for it". He's trying to supply a reason for everyone to do a drastic reduction in their Nuclear stockpiles which isn't a bad idea if everyone else does the same. That's a sane approach. You idea that we are 10 seconds away from midnight and a Nutcase has his finger on the button is just that, insane.
"Sanity" means "to be adequate to reality". And reality is simple - we are going to war with untested weapon. It is no good.
We have to test nuclear weapon before actually use it against our enemies.
And live nuclear tests could resume in months.

Forum List

Back