The Second Greatest Mistake

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The single greatest mistake in contemporary America is made by fools who vote for a man, rather than the policies that the 'man' brings with him to the office.
Glaringly proven by any Biden votes.
I'd me happy to provide his policies, and challenge any of his voters to defend them.

2. But the second greatest error, and it is part of the first one, is the tax policy of the Democrats.
It was revealed when they wrote this about the candidate that the Democrats called god, Jesus and the messiah.
"But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” Education of a President (Published 2010)

3. "Biden Scorning the Secret Formula of American Prosperity
Taxed to the max. ...Among all the problems with the Biden administration’s policy, they even want to raise taxes on your death.
... why taxes matter. They do. A lot. And incentives matter. To quote Art Laffer many years ago: Tax something more, you get less of it. Something less, you’ll get more of it.
Why? Because in a free economy, which is certainly in line with our Founders’ legacy, we should reward success, not punish it. At the margin, if the extra hour worked, or the extra dollar invested, or the extra business risk taken, pays more after tax, that will propel an economy into prosperity.

4. More work, more investment, more risk, this is why America’s democracy and its founding principles have created the best economy in history. Taxes are not the only factor, but they are a big one. I would suggest five factors right at the top that are a useful intellectual model leading to prosperity.
First, low tax rates. Second, minimal regulations. Third, a sound, reliable, King Dollar. Four, free trade. And five, a strong defense. For men and women in the workforce, or business, or trade, or commerce, or finance, that’s a pretty good checklist to forecast the future.

5. ... the Biden administration has failed to fill in a single check in my prosperity checklist. I would ask my countrymen to think about joining us against the prosperity killers of high taxes, over-regulations, cheap money, uneven trade, and a weaker military budget.

Additionally, I believe the principal goal of the Biden administration has nothing to do with growth, but rather arises from a preference for redistributionist policies — to wage class warfare, punish success, elevate big government and the entitlement state, and undermine free enterprise."

6. Who is to decide what is fair, and what is too much? Some religions suggest tithing, and government demands taxes.

Joseph gathered very much grain: It seems it was customary for Pharaoh to take 10% of the grain in Egypt as a tax. Essentially, Joseph doubled the taxes over the next seven years (Genesis 41:34 mentions one-fifth, that is, 20%).

That 20% figure appears again in the relationship of colonists to North America, and the English crown "....colonists were free to retain all the profits and fruits of their labor save for the crown's 20 percent share of any gold and silver discovered."

"Freedom Just Around the Corner: A New American History: 1585-1828," by Walter A. McDougall, p.33

Soooo.....how much do the wealthy 'owe'???????

The unspoken assumption is that there is something morally wrong with inequalities. Where is the explanation of what would be a ‘fair share’ for the wealthy to give up? Irving Kristol, as editor of ‘Public Interest,’ wrote to professors who had written about the unfairness of income distribution, asking them to write an article as to what a ‘fair distribution’ would be; he has never gotten that article.
Irving Kristol, “Neoconservative: the Autobiography of an Idea,” p. 166

New Topics

Forum List

Back