The Scottish Government’s ongoing battle over trident

m.lewin92

Rookie
Oct 20, 2012
The Scottish Government’s ongoing battle over trident and Nato , ALEX Salmond has said Trident could be relocated to the US or France after independence, as he ruled out the prospect of a “Cyprus-style” leaseback scheme that would see the nuclear weapons system remain in Scotland.

check this :
Toonsonline | The Scottish Government

I think that most rational, right-minded Scots have realised the potentially ruinous consequences of leaving the Union. This is probably why the notion of independence from Westminster is proving so unpopular in the opinion polls right now. I don't think Scotland will secede from the Union any time soon.

I think that most rational, right-minded Scots have realised the potentially ruinous consequences of leaving the Union. This is probably why the notion of independence from Westminster is proving so unpopular in the opinion polls right now. I don't think Scotland will secede from the Union any time soon.
really agree with this. i think scots understand that alex sammond has overeached here and would leave scots ecomically in worser position by leaving the union.

I do not believe that the MASTERS OF CAPITAL will allow Scotland to secede from the UK.

Scotland. Land of the ludicrous. They released the Lockerbie bomber for oil. Their flag flew over Libya. I'm embarassed by them.

Doubt it will happen also. And I can't see the UK basing their Tridents in France. How about some overseas territory like the Falklands or Gibraltar? Still a lot of Scottish people are against the Trident system and want to see it removed from Scotland.

Forum List

Back