The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

That's a pathetic justification for teaching children lies about your filthy God.
Yes, that was partially my point, but we atheists obviously have no "filthy God" by definition. My main point was that just having any old "evidence" is never sufficient. Far beyond "what can be asserted without evidence", much of what gets asserted with purported evidence "can be dismissed without evidence." The phrase does a disservice to logic by clearly neglecting that large and fundamental portion.

But serious disagreements and conflicts persist among physicists and cosmologists about the Big Bang, expansion, any "center", "singularities", whether there even was a "beginning" to this Universe at all according to some. Incredible confusion persists. What a mess.
True, but you are referring to a more broad, colloquialized version of "The Big Bang". Its strictest form -- that there was a period of rapid inflation -- is pretty much accepted as fact by all cosmologists and physicists.
Still makes sense to me. But they actually appear to be retreating from that conclusion now,.. all of a sudden,.. among others. It's very weird. I'd swear the consensus believed the Universe was centered (iow, the "Bang" had an origin, even accounting for inflation) near some distant galaxy or other until very recently, despite the endless expanding balloon yabber. All talk of an edge or outer limit to the Universe.. now gone, kaput, nada. I gather that deeper consideration of black holes has changed things dramatically. Just waiting for more shoes to drop, I guess.. but not holding my breath.

Last edited:
For example,
In cosmological terms, the scientists explain that the quantum corrections can be thought of as a cosmological constant term (without the need for dark energy) and a radiation term. These terms keep the universe at a finite size, and therefore give it an infinite age. The terms also make predictions that agree closely with current observations of the cosmological constant and density of the universe.

New gravity particle

In physical terms, the model describes the universe as being filled with a quantum fluid. The scientists propose that this fluid might be composed of gravitons—hypothetical massless particles that mediate the force of gravity. If they exist, gravitons are thought to play a key role in a theory of quantum gravity.
Gee, how I don't wonder what that "quantum fluid" was previously called.. nearly universally.. all the way back to the ancient Greeks!

That's a pathetic justification for teaching children lies about your filthy God.
Yes, that was partially my point, but we atheists obviously have no "filthy God" by definition. My main point was that just having any old "evidence" is never sufficient. Far beyond "what can be asserted without evidence", much of what gets asserted with purported evidence "can be dismissed without evidence." The phrase does a disservice to logic by clearly neglecting that large and fundamental portion.

I disagree because the phrase is still applicable until proven otherwise.

How can God not exist?
How can that prove God exists?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

God is all around us therefore I know God exists.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

There is no God and never has been. I challenge anyone on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that can be independently verified.
Posting pictures which evolved as the planet evolved is not proof of any God.
You do not know God exists. That's a lie. You have never seen or interacted with any God. You might think you have because you believe in God but you have no evidence at all.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate.
I do nt care what you believe but don't force your lies and myths on me and spray your bullshit around as if it is fact.

And you cannot know without a doubt that gods don't exist.

In fact there's a hell of a lot more of what we don't know than what we do.

Again, if you have that proof, present it now or stop spreading lies and myths as fact.
If religion had proof they would produce it immediately purely to destroy atheism.
You have nothing and never will so until you prove me wrong, I'll say it again, there is no God and never has been ..

Why don't you read what I said again.

I don't know with any certainty that gods exist or don't exist but lack of evidence in itself is not proof of anything. The creationists say lack of scientific evidence is proof of god. Rabid atheists say lack of evidence is proof that gods don't exist.

You can't even see that you are using the same flawed logic the people you criticize are using

Personally I don't think it matters if gods exist or not

There is no flaw in my logic and you as a godbotherer can not prove it.
How can a lack of evidence be proof of anything? That's absurd.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

Youre problem is you do believe and cannot tolerate it being challenged.
So out come these whacky scenarios attempting to prove it.
You don't start writing checks for a thousand dollars without checking the money is there. Why would you base your whole life on something you have no evidence of.
It's ridiculous.

Once again you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. You are so biased that you can't actually read and understand what other people write.

I don't care if gods exist or not. I do not worship any gods. Saying that I cannot without any certainty say whether gods exist or not in no way implies that I worship gods or that I believe they exist.

But your insistence that lack of evidence is proof of something is flawed logic.

All that could be true but I don't resolve from my believe unless proven otherwise.

Gee, how I don't wonder what that "quantum fluid" was previously called.. nearly universally.. all the way back to the ancient Greeks!
You can call it whatever you want., on a message board. Call it Fred. PS: those people you mentioned had no fucking idea whatsoever what they were talking about, so maybe refrain from deferring to them ever again.

You can call it whatever you want., on a message board. Call it Fred. PS: those people you mentioned had no fucking idea whatsoever what they were talking about, so maybe refrain from deferring to them ever again.
Yeah, yeah, WTF ever, Foghorn Leghorn. Happy Father's Day and Summer Solstice!

Colin norris

Have you heard of Gödel's incompleteness theorems?
From Wikipedia:
The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an effective procedure is capable of proving all truths about the arithmetic of natural numbers. For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system.

I have read that the theorem applies to arithmetical structures that minimally include natural numbers, such as real and complex numbers, etc.

These structures mean that possibly in nature described by the laws of physics, there are things that are true, but nevertheless cannot be proven to be true. There is a book on the proof of Gödel's theorem - a real mind blower. Also Hofstadter's book, Gödel, Escher, Bach covers a simpler example of logical systems that cannot be proven except when going to a higher level system.

So that throws cold water on anyone who thinks things are false if they cannot be proven to be true.

Last edited:
Have you heard of Gödel's incompleteness theorems?
From Wikipedia:

The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an effective procedure is capable of proving all truths about the arithmetic of natural numbers. For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system.
I have read that the theorem applies to arithmetical structures that minimally include natural numbers, such as real and complex numbers, etc
These structures mean that possibly in nature described by the laws of physics, there are things that are true, but nevertheless cannot be proven to be true. There is a book on the proof of Gödel's theorem - a real mind blower. Also Hofstadter's book, Gödel, Escher, Bach covers a simpler example of logical systems that cannot be proven except when going to a higher level system.

So that throws cold water on anyone who thinks things are false if they cannot be proven to be true..
Any Agnostic worth his salt would never conclude anything is "false" with regard to the source of life. Whatever cannot be proven is "unproven" and cannot be considered "true". And now the bible bashers will get indignant over it and claim that non-belief is the same as disbelief.

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

There is no God and never has been. I challenge anyone on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that can be independently verified.
You do not know God exists. That's a lie. You have never seen or interacted with any God. You might think you have because you believe in God but you have no evidence at all.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate.
I do nt care what you believe but don't force your lies and myths on me and spray your bullshit around as if it is fact.

Again, if you have that proof, present it now or stop spreading lies and myths as fact.
If religion had proof they would produce it immediately purely to destroy atheism.
You have nothing and never will so until you prove me wrong, I'll say it again, there is no God and never has been ..

I don't know with any certainty that gods exist or don't exist but lack of evidence in itself is not proof of anything. The creationists say lack of scientific evidence is proof of god. Rabid atheists say lack of evidence is proof that gods don't exist.

You can't even see that you are using the same flawed logic the people you criticize are using

You don't start writing checks for a thousand dollars without checking the money is there. Why would you base your whole life on something you have no evidence of.
It's ridiculous.

Once again you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. You are so biased that you can't actually read and understand what other people write.

I don't care if gods exist or not. I do not worship any gods. Saying that I cannot without any certainty say whether gods exist or not in no way implies that I worship gods or that I believe they exist.

But your insistence that lack of evidence is proof of something is flawed logic.

All that could be true but I don't resolve from my believe unless proven otherwise.

So you're just as bad as the people you criticize. You believe what you believe without any certainty that you are actually correct

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

It's ridiculous.

So you're just as bad as the people you criticize. You believe what you believe without any certainty that you are actually correct

I know. I've for this hereditary problem. I've had it since childhood, like a club foot.
It originates from not believing anything that can't be proven to exist.
Of course if you have proof God exists and show that on here within 24 hours, I will walk from times square to the stock exchange in February in the nude.

Wouldn't it be good to provide proof of God and see me make a fool of myself?
See how you go. I'll wait here.

He believes what he believes ..... or he believes that he believes? I think you disbelieve what you disbelieve because believers believe in what is believable while you cannot believe that the unbelievable is unbelieved.

1624277273037.png

So if the universe didn't exist fifteen billion years ago that must mean that it still doesn't exist or that miracle happened right?

*****CHUCKLE*****

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

It's ridiculous.

I know. I've for this hereditary problem. I've had it since childhood, like a club foot.
It originates from not believing anything that can't be proven to exist.
Of course if you have proof God exists and show that on here within 24 hours, I will walk from times square to the stock exchange in February in the nude.

Wouldn't it be good to provide proof of God and see me make a fool of myself?
See how you go. I'll wait here.

Once again you demonstrate your poor reading comprehension.

There is no conclusive evidence that can prove gods do or do not exist, therefore stating that you know without a doubt that gods do not exist is no different than someone saying they do exist.

He believes what he believes ..... or he believes that he believes? I think you disbelieve what you disbelieve because believers believe in what is believable while you cannot believe that the unbelievable is unbelieved.
I neither believe nor disbelieve in gods

View attachment 503904

So if the universe didn't exist fifteen billion years ago that must mean that it still doesn't exist or that miracle happened right?

View attachment 503910

So salad doesn't exist or that miracle happened right?

1624278278311.png

I'm not the one who stole the Creation story from religion that would be those who worship at the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus when they slapped a new label on it calling it the big bang or somethin'

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back