The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

Look carefully!

no god.jpg

How can God not exist?
How can that prove God exists?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

God is all around us therefore I know God exists.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

There is no God and never has been. I challenge anyone on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that can be independently verified.
Posting pictures which evolved as the planet evolved is not proof of any God.
You do not know God exists. That's a lie. You have never seen or interacted with any God. You might think you have because you believe in God but you have no evidence at all.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate.
I do nt care what you believe but don't force your lies and myths on me and spray your bullshit around as if it is fact.

And you cannot know without a doubt that gods don't exist.

In fact there's a hell of a lot more of what we don't know than what we do.

Again, if you have that proof, present it now or stop spreading lies and myths as fact.
If religion had proof they would produce it immediately purely to destroy atheism.
You have nothing and never will so until you prove me wrong, I'll say it again, there is no God and never has been ..

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

There is no God and never has been. I challenge anyone on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that can be independently verified.
You do not know God exists. That's a lie. You have never seen or interacted with any God. You might think you have because you believe in God but you have no evidence at all.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate.
I do nt care what you believe but don't force your lies and myths on me and spray your bullshit around as if it is fact.

Again, if you have that proof, present it now or stop spreading lies and myths as fact.
If religion had proof they would produce it immediately purely to destroy atheism.
You have nothing and never will so until you prove me wrong, I'll say it again, there is no God and never has been ..

You misunderstand. He didn't claim to have any evidence or proof of anything. He said you could not know for certain that there are no gods. And he is correct.

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

You misunderstand. He didn't claim to have any evidence or proof of anything. He said you could not know for certain that there are no gods. And he is correct.

My whole argument is based on lack of evidence that you don't have. I believe there is nothing and I see it everywhere and can explain everything that appears on earth today. It's evolution and it is a fact proven by science a million times.
Your beliefs are support by nothing.
Godbotherers belch their crap like it is fact meaning they have proof. They don't and never will.

I know there is no God because nothing has been produced in 2000 years. Even after your jesus, for which there is very little evidence he ever existed and absolutely no proof he was the son of a god, nothing appeared to be prove there's a god but you all adopted it without proof. It's always the Same. Just faith and nothing else are what you lives are based on and some arrogantly believe they are obtaining eternity for it. Still no evidence about your silly heaven. .

You'll have to do better than that if you are to convince me I'm wrong.

that you don't have.
If your argument is that: we don't have evidence, therefore gods do not exist, that's not even a valid argument.

The other poster and i agree there is no evidence. And neither of us believe gods exist.

And that's good enough for any rational, intelligent human being to put these childish toys aside.

You'll have to do better than that if you are to convince me I'm wrong.
I could not convince you that you are wrong that no gods exist, nor would i ever try. I am more than content to say you don't know that, and move on.

I will never move on until you people provide evidence of what you believe to be fact.
You people teach your unsubstantiated rubbish to little children. That's how sure you are about it.
Provide the evidence or remain quiet.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

A catchy phrase, but not really helpful. Many have asserted a Tooth Fairy and convinced children that such beings exist by making "evidence" appear under pillows and such. But they'll later admit to having just been kidding -- to playing a practical joke on them just to witness their joy despite the false pretenses. Same as placing presents under a Christmas tree during the night before.

Given time and study, even with lots of evidence, magical beings can be dismissed because the evidence proves manufactured and thus uncompelling. God botherers assert "evidence" all the time as well. But none has ever proven compelling to those like us who've subjected their so-called "evidence" to critical thought and scientific scrutiny.

I think religiously indoctrinating young children compels them to accept "Faith" as logical because the alternative is always presented as lonely, depressing, unhappy, damned, and so forth. Definitely not one of the cool kids. Imagine children being taught the same about rejecting belief in Santa Claus. Easily suggests child abuse.. Possibly brain damage.. but, you know.. that's not cool. Can't go there.

What makes you think you're correct?
About what? I will guess, Mr. Mysterious:

What makes me think it is correct that our observable universe is a circle (really a sphere) with earth at its center? Because the speed of light is pretty much constant in every direction. What shape results from drawing lines of equal length in every direction?

This is pretty basic stuff.
Yes, spherical was my thought as well. From our perspective. Our "observable" universe, given light speed limit in all directions, then presuming "The Universe" in its entirety much larger. But serious disagreements and conflicts persist among physicists and cosmologists about the Big Bang, expansion, any "center", "singularities", whether there even was a "beginning" to this Universe at all according to some. Incredible confusion persists. What a mess.

Last edited:
A catchy phrase, but not really helpful. Many have asserted a Tooth Fairy and convinced children that such beings exist by making "evidence" appear under pillows and such. But they'll later admit to having just been kidding -- to playing a practical joke on them just to witness their joy despite the false pretenses. Same as placing presents under a Christmas tree during the night before.

Given time and study, even with lots of evidence, magical beings can be dismissed because the evidence proves manufactured and thus uncompelling. God botherers assert "evidence" all the time as well. But none has ever proven compelling to those like us who've subjected their so-called "evidence" to critical thought and scientific scrutiny.

I think religiously indoctrinating young children compels them to accept "Faith" as logical because the alternative is always presented as lonely, depressing, unhappy, damned, and so forth. Definitely not one of the cool kids. Imagine children being taught the same about rejecting belief in Santa Claus. Easily suggests child abuse.. Possibly brain damage.. but, you know.. that's not cool. Can't go there.

That's a pathetic justification for teaching children lies about your filthy God.
Atheism does not involve depression, damned or anything other reason you invent. Thetes no evidence for that either. They are not damned to your eternal fire or lice with that threat. It doesn't exist.

Every child is born an atheist and is deliberately infected by parents usually. They are not even given an opportunity to satisfy themselves. You threaten them with hell and sins with countless punishments and absolutely none of them exist. You tell them God is watching them 24/7 and knows everything you do or think and if you break the basic laws punishment will swiftly follow. This poor kid has the shit frightened out if him but he is told to simultaneously love the person who is to punish him.

And that is what your religion peddles every day. You're so caring. Hypocrite too.

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

Why don't you read what I said again.

I don't know with any certainty that gods exist or don't exist but lack of evidence in itself is not proof of anything. The creationists say lack of scientific evidence is proof of god. Rabid atheists say lack of evidence is proof that gods don't exist.

You can't even see that you are using the same flawed logic the people you criticize are using

Personally I don't think it matters if gods exist or not

Last edited:
How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

I don't know with any certainty that gods exist or don't exist but lack of evidence in itself is not proof of anything. The creationists say lack of scientific evidence is proof of god. Rabid atheists say lack of evidence is proof that gods don't exist.

You can't even see that you are using the same flawed logic the people you criticize are using

There is no flaw in my logic and you as a godbotherer can not prove it.
How can a lack of evidence be proof of anything? That's absurd.

Youre problem is you do believe and cannot tolerate it being challenged.
So out come these whacky scenarios attempting to prove it.
You don't start writing checks for a thousand dollars without checking the money is there. Why would you base your whole life on something you have no evidence of.
It's ridiculous.

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

There is no flaw in my logic and you as a godbotherer can not prove it.
How can a lack of evidence be proof of anything? That's absurd.

Youre problem is you do believe and cannot tolerate it being challenged.
So out come these whacky scenarios attempting to prove it.
You don't start writing checks for a thousand dollars without checking the money is there. Why would you base your whole life on something you have no evidence of.
It's ridiculous.

Once again you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. You are so biased that you can't actually read and understand what other people write.

I don't care if gods exist or not. I do not worship any gods. Saying that I cannot without any certainty say whether gods exist or not in no way implies that I worship gods or that I believe they exist.

But your insistence that lack of evidence is proof of something is flawed logic.

But serious disagreements and conflicts persist among physicists and cosmologists about the Big Bang, expansion, any "center", "singularities", whether there even was a "beginning" to this Universe at all according to some. Incredible confusion persists. What a mess.
True, but you are referring to a more broad, colloquialized version of "The Big Bang". Its strictest form -- that there was a period of rapid inflation -- is pretty much accepted as fact by all cosmologists and physicists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back