The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

aflac-20200427045836656.jpg

Aflac!
You see! Now that is poof there is a god! If there were no god birds would walk on four legs. Geeze! If you don't understand that ...... !

Once there was no life, then there was life.
It means creation is true. Saying it and having it written down in the Holy Bible beats your lies.
Oh look, a delusional freak making magical threats. Put down the dead goat and adjust the bone in your nose, freak.
Not only are you a loser, but you are a lolser. Science does not back up atheism nor evolution.

Not only are you a loser, but you are a lolser. Science does not back up atheism nor evolution.
Science backs up evolution. Science has never claimed to back up atheism but it has destroyed the bible so by default it also destroys the biblical god which is not the same thing atheism.

It means creation is true.
That's just a form of abiogenesis. It's just that rational people don't retreat to magical sky fairies for explanations the moment they don't understand something. But it does help keep you out of the way of people who are genuinely curious.

Science backs up evolution. Science has never claimed to back up atheism but it has destroyed the bible so by default it also destroys the biblical god which is not the same thing atheism.
Are you stupid lol? Of course, you are.

Nothing backs up evolution. Evolutionary science is supposed to back up evolution, i.e. no creation by God, but a lie cannot back up anything. The only destruction will be your soul after you die. Guaranteed.

It means creation is true.
That's just a form of abiogenesis. It's just that rational people don't retreat to magical sky fairies for explanations the moment they don't understand something. But it does help keep you out of the way of people who are genuinely curious.

>>That's just a form of abiogenesis. <<

Now, you've resorted to lies and delusions once again. It's what makes you a lolser. Abiogenesis is not backed up by anything. Creation by God is backed up by science. I should just call victory in this thread once more.

Nothing backs up evolution. Evolutionary science is supposed to back up evolution, i.e. no creation by God, but a lie cannot back up anything. The only destruction will be your soul after you die. Guaranteed.
The stupidity is yours alone.

"Evolutionary science" (as you call it) proves the bible is fiction. Will your guarantee of the destruction of my soul be PR'd as "scientific proof without a doubt"? You can start a whole new thread on it. :auiqs.jpg:

Abiogenesis is not backed up by anything.
Abiogenesis is simply a term for the formation of life where previously there was no life. I really can't dumb this down any further for you. Your choice is to say magical sky fairies did it. Good for you. Now take your little childish sky fairy toy and go sit in the corner, so you don't get in the way of people investigating abiogenesis.

Also, "creation" would necessarily involve everything but "life" long before any immortal "souls" or "spirits" could even be logically considered at stake. This is why creationists like James are so desperate to deny all timelines involving billions of years in regard to Earth and our Universe.

Also, "creation" would necessarily involve everything but "life" long before any immortal "souls" or "spirits" could even be logically considered at stake. This is why creationists like James are so desperate to deny all timelines involving billions of years in regard to Earth and our Universe.
Guys like James are befuddled over many issues, stemming mostly from a lack of knowledge on most subjects, the English language being one of them. They are deeply susceptible to making utterly absurd conclusions and when you try to explain where they've misunderstood they go out of their mind and start spitting personal insults. They are on perpetual self-destruct.

"Evolutionary science" (as you call it) proves the bible is fiction. Will your guarantee of the destruction of my soul be PR'd as "scientific proof without a doubt"? You can start a whole new thread on it. :auiqs.jpg:

One of us is wrong and that means they're stupid. It's not me because science backs up the Bible. For example, we discovered the chicken came before the egg. That makes abiogenesis impossible. The only common ground we have is natural selection and that's because God created that. One cannot create life from non-life. That is a fact and is more evidence of creation.

As I said, a lie cannot back up anything and that's what evolution is. Darwinism is a hypothesis, but it is wrong. There is no abiogenesis and no possibility of life on another planet besides Earth, i.e. no aliens. The universe and life here began by creation.

Yes. I can guarantee you will suffer pain and burning. Yours is of the mundane type of punishment. Perhaps, it's because your beliefs aren't strong and that's due to lack of knowledge about evolutionary science.

Anyway, I'm bored so will move on.

Abiogenesis is simply a term for the formation of life where previously there was no life. I really can't dumb this down any further for you. Your choice is to say magical sky fairies did it. Good for you. Now take your little childish sky fairy toy and go sit in the corner, so you don't get in the way of people investigating abiogenesis.
This is hilarious lol, lol, lol because even if I gave you the proof, you still believe in a lie, a fairy tale. My sides hurt more than last time.

One of us is wrong and that means they're stupid. It's not me because science backs up the Bible. For example, we discovered the chicken came before the egg. That makes abiogenesis impossible. The only common ground we have is natural selection and that's because God created that. One cannot create life from non-life. That is a fact and is more evidence of creation.

As I said, a lie cannot back up anything and that's what evolution is. Darwinism is a hypothesis, but it is wrong. There is no abiogenesis and no possibility of life on another planet besides Earth, i.e. no aliens. The universe and life here began by creation.

Yes. I can guarantee you will suffer pain and burning. Yours is of the mundane type of punishment. Perhaps, it's because your beliefs aren't strong and that's due to lack of knowledge about evolutionary science.

Anyway, I'm bored so will move on.
The fact that humans have two legs (not four) with a foot attached to each one of them is proof - with a doubt - that there is no god.

Well, the more we research the more we find stuff out.

Like how viruses are part of the evolutionary process.

No wonder religious people are claiming the coronavirus is fake. Just like the flu, small pox, ebola... all lies.....

Protobionts presumably then gave rise to prokaryotes, single-celled organisms lacking a distinct nucleus and other organelles because of the absence of internal membranes but capable of metabolism and self-replication and susceptible to natural selection. Examples of primitive prokaryotes still found on Earth today include archaea, which often inhabit extreme environments with conditions similar to those that may have existed billions of years ago, and cyanobacteria (blue-green algae), which also flourish in inhospitable environments and are of particular interest in understanding the origin of life, given their photosynthetic abilities. Stromatolites, deposits formed by the growth of blue-green algae, are the world’s oldest fossils, dating to 3.5 billion years ago.

blue-green algae
blue-green algae

I'm reconsidering. Pictures such as that ^^^ above, with all those microorganisms working their little flakes off together, truly suggest some kind of supernatural brain power at work. One hell bent on making sure humans could go to hell for being bad puppies, up to 3.5 billion years later, and that good little Bible beaters could claim ethical superiority and drift off to some weird, drugged out, nirvana precinct once dead..

Forum List

Back