The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt​

The Physicist Hugh Ross simply explains how the Universe proves that GOD must exist.

I listened to much of the first hour of the video. Ross has the physics right until he invents a second time dimension for the domain of God and/or Jesus. That's where the "scientific proof" disappears and he simply talks religion. But nevertheless he makes the case that with the perfect fine tuning of physical constants and its multidimensional complexity, our universe is truly amazing.

I can abide by him using the word "God" as the essence behind the origin of the universe at the point where physical knowledge ends. But his physical arguments can go no deeper than that.

Yet he then strays from that. There is no physical or scientific proof that we should believe the bible nor any other religion. There is no reason given that we should go to church or pray or even hold that physical god in reverence.

There are two uses for the word, "God."
1, A name for the unknown origin of the universe
2, A being in our image that we should pray to so he can micromanage our wishes.

The first is a trivial and not an enlightenment in science.
There is no scientific proof of the second.

Nicely stated.

Your comments will be met with, "... but... but... but... proof of the gods is literally all around you''.

And that, as they say, is that.

Nicely stated.

Your comments will be met with, "... but... but... but... proof of the gods is literally all around you''.

And that, as they say, is that.
I remember Arthur Godfrey (yes, I'm that old) saying on TV.
"Go to a beach and watch the sunset. That's all the proof you need that God exists."
I was just a kid. Proof? it seemed so wrong.

Aliens being real would destroy Christianity?

How crazy is Jimmie Bond? Let us count the ways.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You still have no proof for abiogenesis and still an idiot who believes in it. While I provided the falsification that would disprove creation science of Christianity, you have no falsification for abiogenesis. Psst, it's Genesis, you moron.

You don't even know what would mean victory for your side. Instead, each day passing without the the discovery of aliens means Genesis is right -- God did not create aliens. There is just life on Earth.

The proof I have for it not happening are amino acids, while the 23 right ones make up a protein molecule, it does not just happen in nature without life and a single living cell.

Your rhetoric has gotten so tiring and old, it is smelling worse and worse with each post.

Science backs it up with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the oceans below the surface of the Earth, i.e. fountains of the deep.
Pathetic liar.
It's hard evidence. Maybe you just can't accept the truth.

At least, I have something to that would disprove my beliefs and destroy Christianity. I can accept that if that were to happen such as discovering an alien.

In your case, you don't have anything like that or do you? It means you're just a stupid farking idiot type fool.
Pathetic liar.
I must've gotten to you good. Down to the marrow. Don't worry. You'll get the rest of it in spades later.

Science backs it up with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the oceans below the surface of the Earth, i.e. fountains of the deep.
Pathetic liar.

At least, I have something to that would disprove my beliefs and destroy Christianity. I can accept that if that were to happen such as discovering an alien.

In your case, you don't have anything like that or do you? It means you're just a stupid farking idiot type fool.
Pathetic liar.
I must've gotten to you good. Down to the marrow. Don't worry. You'll get the rest of it in spades later.
Consider yourself lucky that your stupidity and ignorance aren't painful. Even the ridicule you receive probably bounces right off of you without a thud.

Pathetic liar.

Pathetic liar.
Consider yourself lucky that your stupidity and ignorance aren't painful. Even the ridicule you receive probably bounces right off of you without a thud.
I think your pain and suffering forever in the other place is adequate convincing. Every day you will be reminded of the proof you wanted. After all, life is supernatural.

I think your pain and suffering forever in the other place is adequate convincing. Every day you will be reminded of the proof you wanted. After all, life is supernatural.
James Bond Predictions.gif

You still have no proof for abiogenesis
Of course we do. Definitive proof. Once there was no life, then there was life. Abiogenesis is a foregone conclusion. Sorry, no deference to childish, magical iron age myths is paid.

I notice you like to cackle a lot, as if you think it shows confidence. Your constant litany of pathetic lies and self assurance show exactly the opposite. These things show how shaky your childish faith is. No matter how much you cackle.

I think this "science" thread is dead. The OP and others have no concept of the meaning of proof.

Forum List

Back