The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

Honestly, I don't believe in "magical" "gods" either. Explaining and proving are entirely two different things. If you cannot create life, how would the environment. You can create an artificial environment to mimic any known type of environment. .....
Bla ... bla ... bla :th_waiting:

..... I can tell you that GOD spoke .....
Now we're at the crux of the problem. Your lies. :yapyapyapf:
You have no problem saying, "BLA... BLA... BLA...", when faced with a logical observation. If I responded, "Bla... Bla... Bla...", in response to someone's belief in evolution ---- I can imagine what you would think. However, your response is not better --though it may originate from an atheist or a scientific mind. It's your inability to produce life, and not my inability to demonstrate righteousness ----- which in fact demonstrates GOD living trough those HE has redeemed.
1). The "bla-bla-bla" is in response to what you said about evolution that evolutionist never said.
2). "Bla-bla-bla" is what you've been saying about evolution since page one.

Addition: I offer you another to 14 pages of "doubt" beneath your OP claim of "without a doubt". Where is this pwoof? None.

Yes, I am an ambassador of Jesus and I just slapped you silly because this is a science thread. That said, Jesus is very important. Do you know what the difference between Jesus and science is?
Is your ambassadorship of Jesus in conjunction with your guided tours of Atlantis? The difference between Jesus and science is that science has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that the bible is a book of fiction. The only evidence of God is this very same book of fiction. So the difference you ask of is in the fact that Jesus (one of thousands upon thousands of "prophets") was incorporated into a book about a fictional god to which science plays a large part in debunking. Is that the answer you are looking for of is it something much more fundamental as in Jesus being a person compared to science as being a study?

Yes, I am an ambassador of Jesus and I just slapped you silly because this is a science thread. That said, Jesus is very important. Do you know what the difference between Jesus and science is?
Is your ambassadorship of Jesus in conjunction with your guided tours of Atlantis? The difference between Jesus and science is that science has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that the bible is a book of fiction. The only evidence of God is this very same book of fiction. So the difference you ask of is in the fact that Jesus (one of thousands upon thousands of "prophets") was incorporated into a book about a fictional god to which science plays a large part in debunking. Is that the answer you are looking for of is it something much more fundamental as in Jesus being a person compared to science as being a study?
Atlantis is interesting maybe Crete, though I do accept that the FLOOD occurred beyond any reasonable doubt. Evidence of GOD is the ancient existence of JEWs to the present. Evidence of GOD is that there no other provable way for life to exist. Evidence of GOD are possibly angelic UFOs. Evidence of GOD is the historical proof of JESUS' existence. The evidence of GOD is the existence of Christians who live very protected lives. The evidence of GOD is no fear of death for Christians. The evidence of GOD is this wondrous Universe. The evidence of GOD in the the fact that even TIME had a beginning.

Last edited:
..... Evidence of GOD is that there no other provable way for life to exist. Evidence of GOD are possibly angelic UFOs. Evidence of GOD is the historical proof of JESUS' existence. The evidence of GOD is the existence of Christians who live very protected lives. The evidence of GOD is no fear of death for Christians. The evidence of GOD is this wondrous Universe. The evidence of GOD in the the fact that even TIME had a beginning.
Exactly. The only evidence of "your" god is in the fictional book called the bible. So the Jew/Christ/Mohamad god of is fake .... by your own admission. You just now confirmed that you are aware of the false narrative in the bible and in so doing you admit that you are spreading lies about creation. That is not very nice of you because most people want as much truth as possible but you are trying to gather people for the purpose of dupping them. You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not. An extremely despicable thing for a person to do to another. You have been cheated in life but rather than warn people of the danger you instead want others to be cheated too. You get joy out of it and laugh at them.

ha-ha.gif

If there is a hell, you've got a reserved seat in the burning pit.

though I do accept that the FLOOD occurred beyond any reasonable doubt.
Oops, just failed geology.
Science backs it up with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the oceans below the surface of the Earth, i.e. fountains of the deep. Why else would we be looking for a planet with oceans below its surface for us to relocate to? Ahahahahahahaha :p:p:p. Atheists like you know nothing about real science. No wonder we never get anywhere with you and your fairy tale of evolution.

The only evidence of "your" god is in the fictional book called the bible.
You are absolutely bonkers, bonkers, bonkers. I feel sorry for your mother and family. It's embarrassing.
My whole family is literate. Yours is superstitious, believing in word-of-mouth camp-fire ghost stories.

Jimmie Bondo: "My 12-year-old sister got pregnant by a ghost up to the trailer camp. It's right here in the bible so don't you tell me she ain't no virgin! You just hush yo-self!"

Science backs it up with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the oceans below the surface of the Earth, i.e. fountains of the deep.
Pathetic liar.
It's hard evidence. Maybe you just can't accept the truth.

At least, I have something to that would disprove my beliefs and destroy Christianity. I can accept that if that were to happen such as discovering an alien.

In your case, you don't have anything like that or do you? It means you're just a stupid farking idiot type fool.

Science backs it up with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the oceans below the surface of the Earth, i.e. fountains of the deep.
Pathetic liar.
It's hard evidence. Maybe you just can't accept the truth.

At least, I have something to that would disprove my beliefs and destroy Christianity. I can accept that if that were to happen such as discovering an alien.

In your case, you don't have anything like that or do you? It means you're just a stupid farking idiot type fool.
Pathetic liar.

Aliens being real would destroy Christianity?

How crazy is Jimmie Bond? Let us count the ways.

Last edited:
The Physicist Hugh Ross simply explains how the Universe proves that GOD must exist.

So this paper is published in Nature, proven multiple times by independent researchers, and has become established science that is included in standard college textbooks?

Cuz if it ain't that, it ain't "science without a doubt".

Sounds more like Hugh Ross has gotten lost in his head and forgotten that science is physical measurements traceable to the standards of weights and measures.

So.......Where does everyone stand?

So many choices.

Q#1. How old is the Earth? Now be specific when you answer, kind of like Dog Years.
Meaning, don't try to interpret 'the Bible' in terms of God created the ........ in 6 Days, and Rested on 7.
Is the Bible saying a day is 24 hours? Or in some Bible terms........?

So, straight up fellows.
No Bible Shit, no God or Jesus shit.
In terms of real time............is the Earth??????

1). 6,000 years old......according to the Biblical.
2). 4,500,000,000 years old. That is 4.5 Billion for the math challenged.....according to the evolutionists.

Now i'm interested in RWI So-Called Fake Christians choosing 1) but claiming some kind of whataboutism.

So, what you got.

I got 2).

So.......Where does everyone stand?

So many choices.

Q#1. How old is the Earth? Now be specific when you answer, kind of like Dog Years.
Meaning, don't try to interpret 'the Bible' in terms of God created the ........ in 6 Days, and Rested on 7.
Is the Bible saying a day is 24 hours? Or in some Bible terms........?

So, straight up fellows.
No Bible Shit, no God or Jesus shit.
In terms of real time............is the Earth??????

1). 6,000 years old......according to the Biblical.
2). 4,500,000,000 years old. That is 4.5 Billion for the math challenged.....according to the evolutionists.

Now i'm interested in RWI So-Called Fake Christians choosing 1) but claiming some kind of whataboutism.

So, what you got.

I got 2).
Well, what we gots is .... I know for a fact that god exists because my neighbour who's related to someone else, heard the priest say that it don't matter if he don't understand the bible cause 'n the preist was told by some nun that the bible was written by some other guys who didn't see anything they-selves but heard tell that there was a whole lot of hokus-pokus going on during (or within a century or two) the time Jesus. So they wrote all of it down and someone else stuck it all together and gave it a name. There's the proof and that's all ya' gots to know.

nun and priest.gif

The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt​

The Physicist Hugh Ross simply explains how the Universe proves that GOD must exist.

I listened to much of the first hour of the video. Ross has the physics right until he invents a second time dimension for the domain of God and/or Jesus. That's where the "scientific proof" disappears and he simply talks religion. But nevertheless he makes the case that with the perfect fine tuning of physical constants and its multidimensional complexity, our universe is truly amazing.

I can abide by him using the word "God" as the essence behind the origin of the universe at the point where physical knowledge ends. But his physical arguments can go no deeper than that.

Yet he then strays from that. There is no physical or scientific proof that we should believe the bible nor any other religion. There is no reason given that we should go to church or pray or even hold that physical god in reverence.

There are two uses for the word, "God."
1, A name for the unknown origin of the universe
2, A being in our image that we should pray to so he can micromanage our wishes.

The first is a trivial and not an enlightenment in science.
There is no scientific proof of the second.

Forum List

Back