The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?

Oh, gawd. Yet another in the endless "proof of the gawds" threads that always fail to provide proof.
Hollie, First there is only one GOD, and HE is not constrained because HE created TIME; as well as, SPACE and MATTER. You are constrained, because you must willingly take time to view data. If you choose to ignore select data, then you do so most likely to continue to dwell in your own comfortable ideology.

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?
Depends on how one DEFINES "time"!
If your definition includes energy before the hypothesized Big Bang, then that's another "matter" (pun intended).

Oh, gawd. Yet another in the endless "proof of the gawds" threads that always fail to provide proof.
Hollie, First there is only one GOD, and HE is not constrained because HE created TIME; as well as, SPACE and MATTER. You are constrained, because you must willingly take time to view data. If you choose to ignore select data, then you do so most likely to continue to dwell in your own comfortable ideology.
Please don't make up stuff to cover your ignorance. The concept of "God" is just that, a CONCEPT. Reality is another realm that human concepts try to reflect.

:stupid: Alright - I have been waiting for this!

Thank you for directing my attention to this.
I have always enjoyed science. I believe that atheists have progressed by suppressing real science and thought ----- replacing it with primarily select memorization.

I have always enjoyed science. I believe that atheists have progressed by suppressing real science and thought ----- replacing it with primarily select memorization.
Ok. That didn't answer my question though.

“Because I say so”, is not a convincing argument. There are many claims to many gods and I see nothing that supports your version of one (or three) gods.

Secondly, a YouTube video is not data.

I’m not clear what ideology you suspect me of being comfortable with. I might be comfortable with the ideology of supportable facts but that would leave me uncomfortable with the ideology of unsupported dogma.

At least you’re consistent at being wrong in your beliefs.

Please don't make up stuff to cover your ignorance. The concept of "God" is just that, a CONCEPT. Reality is another realm that human concepts try to reflect.
Is E = mc2 a concept? GOD reveals HIMSELF ----- In the beginning (TIME), GOD created the heavens (SPACE), and the earth (MATTER). I'm trying assist you out of your own ignorance.

How so, exactly? Please view:

This idiocy is also in the wrong forum – it has nothing to do with ‘science.’

This idiocy is also in the wrong forum – it has nothing to do with ‘science.’
Wrong forum, wrong forum, wrong forum. All that is being talked about is science. And if GOD exists --- and I believe HE does, then HE is the author of everything scientific (among other things). You simply wish to do away with GOD for whatever reason, but it certainly has nothing to do with science and it seems likely personal on your part.

Forum List

Back