The Schools Cannot Be Saved....They Must Be Destroyed

The need to be destroyed applies not only to government k-12 level schools, but to the Colleges, the ersatz translation of “Madrassas”

Here's why:

"Journalism Professors at UNC-Chapel Hill Protest Objectivity in News Reporting

“protesting a ‘core values’ statement that upholds objectivity as a key tenet of news reporting”
Faculty members of UNC’s Hussman School of Journalism and Media converged last week to bemoan a statement of values that’s etched in granite and is found in the lobby of their school.

The core values statement, installed two years ago, touts objectivity, impartiality, integrity and truth-seeking, and after their kvetching session that statement was reportedly scrapped from the school’s website, the News & Observer reports.

“Faculty say the display gives the impression those statements are values of the school and its faculty, and in a draft of a statement … faculty wrote it should be removed or given more context. The draft also said Hussman’s actions had been harmful to the school’s reputation,” the News & Observer reported.

What’s more, the journalism school dean, Susan King, “told attendees she would explore options with lawyers about what the school can do with the display in the lobby.”

If you vote Democrat, you support Izvestia and Pravda as our news sources.

"Parents Opting for Homeschool Rather Than Public Schools

Charlotte, NC — On Monday, the Associated Press is trying to report that homeschooling is on the rise across the country as part of the coronavirus pandemic.
Some shared it was due to a desire to have a religious curriculum. Others shared it was because they believed their school systems were broken. In any case, homeschooling is on the rise across the country at a double-digit pace.

...a large portion of Americans see the absolute disaster that Democrats are making of this country and do not want their children to be brainwashed liberals.

You do not have to look very far to see story after story about how radical teachers are using critical race theory to brainwash kids into believing that systemic racism is real and that they are racists just for being American. The radical left forces this on them, ...

These liberals force on students the ideas of white supremacy, as in you are a supremacist if you are white. They teach them values like you deserve to have everything handed to you for free because that’s what we deserve as Americans.

Or it could be situations like this one in Minnesota where students were told to hide an equity survey from their parents. Yes, the school system wants to circumvent parents and tell students that the government and the school system know what is best for them."

Because of radical infestation…and if that title isn’t heeded, neither can America be saved.

1.The infection runs too deeply. The amount of damaging curriculum, bureaucracy, and political leaning cannot be incised, and the system remain. It must be re-built from the top down, the bottom up, and both sides as well. If any true Americans wish to have children that respect them, love their country, and continue to be recognizable as their own offspring, then they need to opt for carefully chosen private education, or home schooling.

Nor do I have the slightest faith that any such will be done. We will simply continue to bask in the afterglow of a once great nation.

2. This is mandated government schooling throughout our once-free nation:

“…the Wake County Public School System, which serves the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area, held an equity-themed teachers’ conference with sessions on “whiteness,” “microaggressions,” “racial mapping,” and “disrupting texts,” encouraging educators to form “equity teams” in schools and push the new party line: “antiracism.” …began with a “land acknowledgement,” a ritual recognition suggesting that white North Carolinians are colonizers on stolen Native American land….claimed that “(white) cultural values” include “denial,” “fear,” “blame,” “control,” “punishment,” “scarcity,” and “one-dimensional thinking.” Parents, according to the teachers, should be considered an impediment to social justice. When one teacher asked, “How do you deal with parent pushback?” the answer was clear: ignore parental concerns and push the ideology of antiracism directly to students.”

3. “ Through the late 60's, City College (of New York City) was justifiably known as the "proletarian Harvard" so high were its admissions standards, so challenging its curriculum and so prestigious its degrees. Hunter, Brooklyn and Queens Colleges were similarly prestigious.
CUNY Was Known as 'Proletarian Harvard' - The New York ...

Take a look at the current result of American students compared to the rest of the world’s students today:

“U.S. Students Show No Improvement in Math, Reading, Science on International Exam Most troubling among the results was that an international performance gap in education is widening.
"Scores have flatlined for a decade. Worse yet, scores for our most vulnerable students continue to decline. We are being outpaced not only by our global competitors like China and Russia, but also by countries like Estonia, Finland and Canada." https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...in-math-reading-science-on-international-exam

4. Just as Democrats/Communists yearn for a ‘worker’s paradise,’ I yearn for a ‘scholar’s paradise,’ and nothing could be further from that dream than government schooling. There are things that could and must be changed in a new school system, and using the 'woke' terminology.....a school system that must be "re-imagined."

5. “In the 1950s, when the United States was considered the top rung of the world, only the students who were academically inclined were encouraged (sometimes threatened) to go to college.
Students who weren’t well suited for college gravitated toward careers in trades and other careers where a college education isn’t essential. That was the perceptive way of doing things, and it worked pretty well.

At some point, someone got the bright idea that “every kid should go to college.” I know Bill Clinton said it.
Now, this is important; from a psychological standpoint it should be noted that he did NOT say “Every kid should HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to go to college.” This implies a choice.

But what he said implies that the choice has just been removed.”
What is wrong with American high schools? | The Liberty Loft

Remember....choice, freedom, these are not part of the Democrat vocabulary.
Schools can be saved if all teachers are fired and no more tenured bullshit. But..if I had kids at home today, they would be home schooled. Little House On The Prairie style.

"Teachers Union Sues Mom Nicole Solas To Prevent School District From Releasing Critical Race Teaching Records

Previously, Solas was threatened with a lawsuit by the South Kingstown School Committee for seeking too many records regarding Critical Race and Gender teaching, now the Rhode Island chapter of the National Education Association has actually filed suit claiming many of the records are “private.”

"A Virginia elementary school tells kids the police are dangerous

It’s great that parents are pushing back against the relentless leftist indoctrination in public schools but they might be wiser to pull their kids out entirely, starving schools of the students they need to justify funding. That seems like the most sensible move for parents with children at a Virginia elementary school. They discovered that “Safe,” a “video book” that the school recommended for seven-year-olds over the summer, comes from Woke Kindergarten, a site run by a woman who claims to be “transgender,” teaches kids that the police are dangerous, and believes the 5-7-year-old set needs to learn about transgenderism and pronouns.
The Fairfax Community Public School (“FCPS”) district posted a link to a video called “Safe” on its website as a summer resource for second graders:

The video had been included in a summer learning guide at Bailey’s Elementary School for the Arts and Sciences in Falls Church along with content related to critical race theory, Black Lives Matter and news articles critical of White parents, according to a report in the Fairfax Times.

"A Virginia elementary school tells kids the police are dangerous

It’s great that parents are pushing back against the relentless leftist indoctrination in public schools but they might be wiser to pull their kids out entirely, starving schools of the students they need to justify funding. That seems like the most sensible move for parents with children at a Virginia elementary school. They discovered that “Safe,” a “video book” that the school recommended for seven-year-olds over the summer, comes from Woke Kindergarten, a site run by a woman who claims to be “transgender,” teaches kids that the police are dangerous, and believes the 5-7-year-old set needs to learn about transgenderism and pronouns.
The Fairfax Community Public School (“FCPS”) district posted a link to a video called “Safe” on its website as a summer resource for second graders:

Well, the police ARE dangerous. I suppose even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut.

The one has nothing to do with the other. One is a criminal gang with a culture of omerta much stronger than the Mafia ever dreamed of.

The other make murals of drug dealers that get hit by lightning.

Also worth reading:

Also worth reading:

Not news...many of them worship The State with religious fervor. (We have a couple here.)

"'Moment of Truth' For Public Schools as a Record Number of Parents Opt Out

Simply put, parents and students have lost faith in the school system to educate. They doubt whether the schools have the best interests of their students at heart. This poisonous doubt is having a tangible effect on enrollment.
Enrollment in public schools nationwide declined by 3 percent last year. But it was the numbers for kindergarten enrollment that should chill the blood of teachers’ unions and school district officials. Kindergarten enrollment tanked by 13 percent last year and it’s only expected to get worse this year.

it’s not the pandemic itself that’s causing the collapse in enrollment. Its policies put in place to assuage the desires of teachers and not determine what’s best for the kids.

Reason:

A joint Stanford Graduate School of Education/New York Times study of 70,000 public schools in 33 states three weeks ago showed that those offering remote-only learning at the beginning of 2020–21 experienced a 3.7 percent decline, while those with in-person schooling went down 2.6 percent. “In other words,” Stanford education professor Thomas S. Dee told the university’s publicity department, “going remote-only actually increased the enrollment decline by about 40 percent.”

...another reason to view 2020–21 to be the apex of teachers union power, to be followed by inexorable descent. They got their work-at-home carveouts, their school closures, their preferred party running the federal government, their vaccine fast-tracking, their fingerprints all over the “science,” and their hundreds of billions in federal largesse. And as a result of all that influence, they created a product that’s literally repellant to millions of parents, even at the cost of free. Their ranks will almost certainly thin."

The only good news, is Democrats run the schools. Democrats are the majority of teachers. That is good news because Democrats are super stupid. I constantly show my children how to question what their teachers, dictate. I show my children how a few simply books can show the internet sourced drivel taught in the schools in misleading and outright lies.

I sometimes think it is good that the Democrats are trying to teach my children revisionist Marxist garbage. It exposes the Democrats American Marxist agenda. It teaches my children to question human's motives. It exposes the Democrats poor research and education.

The only good news, is Democrats run the schools. Democrats are the majority of teachers. That is good news because Democrats are super stupid. I constantly show my children how to question what their teachers, dictate. I show my children how a few simply books can show the internet sourced drivel taught in the schools in misleading and outright lies.

I sometimes think it is good that the Democrats are trying to teach my children revisionist Marxist garbage. It exposes the Democrats American Marxist agenda. It teaches my children to question human's motives. It exposes the Democrats poor research and education.

We home schooled.
Lots of advantages.

Forum List

Back