The scale of a country-wide spiritual disease is frightening me

Anyssa Roy

Rookie
Aug 10, 2016
A friend of mine from Illinois has recently wrote me... Our mutual acquaintance committed suicide a couple of years ago that day. And the reason was her lesbianism. No, there was no public criticism, humiliation or misunderstanding in her family, and she didn't have to keep her habits in secret... It's spiritual illness itself that was the cause. And now this disease infects the whole our country. The scale is frightening. I don't want America to suicide. That's why I've decided to share my friend's article with you.

Lesbian President will lead America to decay and isolation

Very few Americans have not heard of the so-called Hillaryland. However, not many people have wondered what keeps this narrow circle of confidants around the 42nd US President's spouse, what is the basis of their longstanding dedication.

As it’s known, Hillary Clinton's been acquainted with some of her closest advisers (eg. Maggie Williams, Diane Blair and Patti Solis Doyle) since her youth. She first met some others of them during her husband's presidential campaign, as well as in the White House while being the First Lady. However, regardless of how long she knew any of them, the relations established in Hillary Clinton's inner circle seem like familiar rather than working ones. She has thrown them wedding bouquets, gossiped with them, intervened in their medical care, and burped their babies. It's amazing how much involved into their personal lives she is! And to think that all Hillaryland inhabitants are quite successful and self-sufficient people!

As a matter of curiosity, there are no men among the main Democratic presidential candidate's confidants, except for Neel Lattimore who is gay. This fact can only strengthen suspicion that Clinton's inner circle was formed not with regard to one’s professional skills. Isn't it strange that in the whole US she failed to find even one reliable man with the necessary political skills and experience, whose opinions are worth listening to, and who is straight?

Probably, the reason for such the selection of the closest advisers lies in Hillary's childhood memories of rigorous father (in the biography of former First Lady Carl Bernstein wrote that her father regularly humiliated her mother and establish a strict physical discipline in their home), as well as in the details of her adult family life.

For example, since 2004 there are some assumptions about Hillary Clinton's sexual orientation spreading in the media. At the same time one can't claim that these rumors were the part of an organized campaign since there was no reasonable motive for it. On the other hand, how else can one explain the former First Lady's forgiveness toward her husband's numerous adulteries?

In addition, it is believed that Hillary Clinton withdrew from the 2008 presidential race exactly due to the fear that the information on her disreputable relations with women would be revealed. Let's remember that Hilary was against the legalization of gay marriage back then. Besides, she could be afraid of disclosing the exact names of her mistresses.

According to the Weekly World News, an anonymous DoS official has confirmed that Hillary "is a lesbian and the Bill Clinton marriage is just a sham for public consumption."

Then, in 2013, Jennifer Flowers, who had been being Bill Clinton's passion for 12 years at that time, quoted his remarks on Hillary’s lesbianity or bisexuality. By the way, recently one another Bill's former mistress – Sally Miller – told the same thing: "I take him at his word, and he told me that she likes females more than men."

Meanwhile, plausibility of the Flowers' statements is indirectly confirmed by the recordings of her conversations with Bill Clinton, which were published in 1992 (James Carville and George Stephanopoulos have nearly paid a price in a court for their allegations that these records had been tampered with). As for the allegations of Hilary's bisexuality, – no objection have been ever made against them. On the contrary, in the same year (2013) Hillary released a video in support of gay marriage.

Moreover, the correspondence of the then Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, revealed in 2015, contains not only evidence of her lesbianity, but also the names of her passions. This case is an eloquent example of her proclivity for not separating work and personal life.

Given the above and the fact that the US president is empowered to receive foreign ambassadors and other public officials, propose legislation and return a bill to Congress for reconsideration, it is extremely undesirable to let Hillary enter into the Oval Office. For example, I wonder whether the Saudis would even talk to her or just stone her after they learn she is a lesbian…

And most importantly, connivance to sodomy on the part of the President will further undermine the foundations of our society and change American people's mentality. Unbridled hedonism, thinking nothing of breaking the laws of nature and God's commandments, will supplant traditional American entrepreneurial spirit and industriousness, and this will inevitably lead the country to decay!

Finally, the arguments of human rights, diversity and equal representation are not applicable in this case. If in the case of Barack Obama his appeal to the racial issue reposes on at least 12.6% of the population, who are African-Americans, in the case of Hillary her belonging to a marginal 1.6% of Americans, who identify themselves as LGBTI, for sure bodes ill to the majority of US citizens.

First of all, my condolences for the loss of your friend.

Second of all, I find it funny that you talk about your fear that homosexuality is causing the suicide of America, and then describe homosexuals as "a marginal 1.6% of Americans". If it is only 1.6% of Americans, the nation is in no danger.

Third of all, "For example, since 2004 there are some assumptions about Hillary Clinton's sexual orientation spreading in the media. At the same time one can't claim that these rumors were the part of an organized campaign since there was no reasonable motive for it."??? Are you kidding? It would have destroyed her campaign.

Also, you once again flipflop in your statement. You say there was no reasonable motive for exposing her lesbianism. Then you say she dropped out of the race because she was afraid her lesbianism would be exposed.

As for it being the reason she withdrew, she was one of nine candidates who withdrew from the presidential election. She was the last one, by a good margin. She did not withdraw until the last of the primaries had been held. In other words, she withdrew when it was clear that she had lost, not because of some fear of being exposed as a lesbian.

Hillary is not what we need in the Oval Office. But it is not because she is a lesbian. It is because she has been bought.

1.6% -- so why so much attention is given to them? seems that every politician these days wants a pet queer for the purposes of virtue signaling.

According to the Weekly World News!?

:lol:

Have they interviewed Batboy yet on his feelings on the matter? lol

1.6% -- so why so much attention is given to them? seems that every politician these days wants a pet queer for the purposes of virtue signaling.

The estimates on the number of homosexuals in the US varies from 1.2% to 10% (from what I have seen).

The reason politicians court them is because of the huge number of straight supporters. Last poll I saw had 62% of the population in favor of gay marriage.

The estimates on the number of homosexuals in the US varies from 1.2% to 10% (from what I have seen).

The reason politicians court them is because of the huge number of straight supporters. Last poll I saw had 62% of the population in favor of gay marriage.

I disagree with you about that. The democrats never courted gays until gays were being successful legislatively and in courts and then the Democrats ran out in front of them screaming "We led them to their victories." DADT ended more military careers per year than the outright ban had. Hillary used to think that marriage is only between one man and one woman etc, until it became politically convenient to have an "evolutionary moment" .

A friend of mine from Illinois has recently wrote me... Our mutual acquaintance committed suicide a couple of years ago that day. And the reason was her lesbianism. No, there was no public criticism, humiliation or misunderstanding in her family, and she didn't have to keep her habits in secret... It's spiritual illness itself that was the cause. And now this disease infects the whole our country. The scale is frightening. I don't want America to suicide. That's why I've decided to share my friend's article with you.

Very few Americans have not heard of the so-called Hillaryland. However, not many people have wondered what keeps this narrow circle of confidants around the 42nd US President's spouse, what is the basis of their longstanding dedication.

As it’s known, Hillary Clinton's been acquainted with some of her closest advisers (eg. Maggie Williams, Diane Blair and Patti Solis Doyle) since her youth. She first met some others of them during her husband's presidential campaign, as well as in the White House while being the First Lady. However, regardless of how long she knew any of them, the relations established in Hillary Clinton's inner circle seem like familiar rather than working ones. She has thrown them wedding bouquets, gossiped with them, intervened in their medical care, and burped their babies. It's amazing how much involved into their personal lives she is! And to think that all Hillaryland inhabitants are quite successful and self-sufficient people!

As a matter of curiosity, there are no men among the main Democratic presidential candidate's confidants, except for Neel Lattimore who is gay. This fact can only strengthen suspicion that Clinton's inner circle was formed not with regard to one’s professional skills. Isn't it strange that in the whole US she failed to find even one reliable man with the necessary political skills and experience, whose opinions are worth listening to, and who is straight?

Probably, the reason for such the selection of the closest advisers lies in Hillary's childhood memories of rigorous father (in the biography of former First Lady Carl Bernstein wrote that her father regularly humiliated her mother and establish a strict physical discipline in their home), as well as in the details of her adult family life.

For example, since 2004 there are some assumptions about Hillary Clinton's sexual orientation spreading in the media. At the same time one can't claim that these rumors were the part of an organized campaign since there was no reasonable motive for it. On the other hand, how else can one explain the former First Lady's forgiveness toward her husband's numerous adulteries?

In addition, it is believed that Hillary Clinton withdrew from the 2008 presidential race exactly due to the fear that the information on her disreputable relations with women would be revealed. Let's remember that Hilary was against the legalization of gay marriage back then. Besides, she could be afraid of disclosing the exact names of her mistresses.

According to the Weekly World News, an anonymous DoS official has confirmed that Hillary "is a lesbian and the Bill Clinton marriage is just a sham for public consumption."

Then, in 2013, Jennifer Flowers, who had been being Bill Clinton's passion for 12 years at that time, quoted his remarks on Hillary’s lesbianity or bisexuality. By the way, recently one another Bill's former mistress – Sally Miller – told the same thing: "I take him at his word, and he told me that she likes females more than men."

Meanwhile, plausibility of the Flowers' statements is indirectly confirmed by the recordings of her conversations with Bill Clinton, which were published in 1992 (James Carville and George Stephanopoulos have nearly paid a price in a court for their allegations that these records had been tampered with). As for the allegations of Hilary's bisexuality, – no objection have been ever made against them. On the contrary, in the same year (2013) Hillary released a video in support of gay marriage.

Moreover, the correspondence of the then Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, revealed in 2015, contains not only evidence of her lesbianity, but also the names of her passions. This case is an eloquent example of her proclivity for not separating work and personal life.

Given the above and the fact that the US president is empowered to receive foreign ambassadors and other public officials, propose legislation and return a bill to Congress for reconsideration, it is extremely undesirable to let Hillary enter into the Oval Office. For example, I wonder whether the Saudis would even talk to her or just stone her after they learn she is a lesbian…

And most importantly, connivance to sodomy on the part of the President will further undermine the foundations of our society and change American people's mentality. Unbridled hedonism, thinking nothing of breaking the laws of nature and God's commandments, will supplant traditional American entrepreneurial spirit and industriousness, and this will inevitably lead the country to decay!

Finally, the arguments of human rights, diversity and equal representation are not applicable in this case. If in the case of Barack Obama his appeal to the racial issue reposes on at least 12.6% of the population, who are African-Americans, in the case of Hillary her belonging to a marginal 1.6% of Americans, who identify themselves as LGBTI, for sure bodes ill to the majority of US citizens.
I just flat out reject this whole blurb.

I disagree with you about that. The democrats never courted gays until gays were being successful legislatively and in courts and then the Democrats ran out in front of them screaming "We led them to their victories." DADT ended more military careers per year than the outright ban had. Hillary used to think that marriage is only between one man and one woman etc, until it became politically convenient to have an "evolutionary moment" .

You are right, to a point. The huge groundswell of support was what prompted Clinton to create the DADT policy. It kept going.

then i might say that's 62% of the population way too obsessed with genitals to function as a qualified electorate, that the whole thing about gay marriage should never have become a political issue in the first place. it's not about being for it or against it, it's about wondering why society won't allow privates to stay private anymore, or how is it that the behavior of people in their own bedrooms is somehow their very sense of identity. you're not a soul, you're not even an organism, you're just someone else's potential orgasm, no? if anything, i can't understand why even the lgbt people would allow the political system to abuse them as such useful idiots that way, they haven't really gained a whole lot by it. it's still a sin no matter what the government says, no matter what the popular consensus happens to be. the secularism doesn't have jurisdiction over heaven, so why bother? is it a special joy for some politicians who claim to support religious freedom on the one hand and then demands that all religious people change their beliefs to accommodate others who don't really want to participate in the religion anyways on the other hand? is it a special joy for them to flaunt how they can get away with committing sins in this life, very chauvinistic? well, these things are beyond my comprehension, i guess.

What's frightening is this sort of ignorance, hate, and stupidity - in addition to the fact that this is nothing but lies.

First of all, my condolences for the loss of your friend.

Second of all, I find it funny that you talk about your fear that homosexuality is causing the suicide of America, and then describe homosexuals as "a marginal 1.6% of Americans". If it is only 1.6% of Americans, the nation is in no danger.

Third of all, "For example, since 2004 there are some assumptions about Hillary Clinton's sexual orientation spreading in the media. At the same time one can't claim that these rumors were the part of an organized campaign since there was no reasonable motive for it."??? Are you kidding? It would have destroyed her campaign.

Also, you once again flipflop in your statement. You say there was no reasonable motive for exposing her lesbianism. Then you say she dropped out of the race because she was afraid her lesbianism would be exposed.

As for it being the reason she withdrew, she was one of nine candidates who withdrew from the presidential election. She was the last one, by a good margin. She did not withdraw until the last of the primaries had been held. In other words, she withdrew when it was clear that she had lost, not because of some fear of being exposed as a lesbian.

Hillary is not what we need in the Oval Office. But it is not because she is a lesbian. It is because she has been bought.

Firstly, thank you for your sympathy!

Secondly, it was two years before the 2006 Senate elections, and even more - four years before 2008 Presidential elections, when it might became reasonable to blackmail her . Honestly, I don't remember whether Hillary Clinton made any public statements about her plans and ambitions in 2004...

then i might say that's 62% of the population way too obsessed with genitals to function as a qualified electorate, that the whole thing about gay marriage should never have become a political issue in the first place. it's not about being for it or against it, it's about wondering why society won't allow privates to stay private anymore, or how is it that the behavior of people in their own bedrooms is somehow their very sense of identity. you're not a soul, you're not even an organism, you're just someone else's potential orgasm, no? if anything, i can't understand why even the lgbt people would allow the political system to abuse them as such useful idiots that way, they haven't really gained a whole lot by it. it's still a sin no matter what the government says, no matter what the popular consensus happens to be. the secularism doesn't have jurisdiction over heaven, so why bother? is it a special joy for some politicians who claim to support religious freedom on the one hand and then demands that all religious people change their beliefs to accommodate others who don't really want to participate in the religion anyways on the other hand? is it a special joy for them to flaunt how they can get away with committing sins in this life, very chauvinistic? well, these things are beyond my comprehension, i guess.

The problem is that you cannot see beyond genitals and sex acts. Homosexuals did not fight to be able to marry because of sex. They did it because of who they love. They love someone if the same gender. They want to build a life together. The want access to the same +/- 1,400 benefits that every straight couple gets just for buying a license and going to the courthouse.

What's frightening is this sort of ignorance, hate, and stupidity - in addition to the fact that this is nothing but lies.

Why so rude? May be there are some mistakes, but I believe there was no intention to lie.

If you actually believe that Hillary dropped out of the 2008 presidential race because she was afraid she would be outted, you are ignoring the facts.

Suicide is increasing throughout the land. I read somewhere that suicide is the leading cause of death among young people in their teens now. It's terribly sad and I'm sorry that the girl you mentioned in OP took her life. Very tragic story.

Do not forget that Clinton adheres to the liberal position on immigration. Her policy will only result in the growth of the Muslim community in the United States. And the outlook of those who have lived all their lives in a Muslim country just can't change in the blink of an eye. This means that the controversial gender policy of the main presidential candidate of the Democratic Party will lead to a large-scale conflict between the LGBTI community and the radical advocates of Islamic values. Whatever minorities the Muslims and gays are, any clash between them will result in events like the Orlando shooting: just one idiot armed with a gun, knife or a bomb would be enough for it to happen. We just can't afford ourselves to create a new anti-record, and that's why we cannot indulge all minorities, thereby playing one off against another! And it is the U.S. President who must protect the interests of the majority and strengthen the power of the state, including its moral foundations.

Forum List

Back