The Saudis also spat on America

Something is not clean here. Biden does not need this, besides, 2004 is the time of Bush.

Most likely, Biden is simply trying to cover up the Taliban traces, this may be a fiction.

I have no doubt that it was the Taliban.
We have been covering for the Saudis for 20 years

Time to release the truth about their involvement in 9-11

I repeat: almost simultaneously, the assassination of Reagan's friend, the anti-Taliban leader Massoud, and the attack on buildings in the United States took place. There are no such coincidences.

We have been covering for the Saudis for 20 years

Time to release the truth about their involvement in 9-11
Maybe they are involved, but they did it through the Taliban.

The Saudis are generally Asian "Britain", they are always in the shadows. They don't do anything with their hands.

This is bullshit that you can't proof

Again, empty words, I think that now America is against Iran solely for the sake of the pro-Israeli lobby. I don't see any connection here at all.
Israel is the land of God’s chosen people

even the crazy irans know that even if most US politicians do not

the Saudi’s are religious rivals of Iran

the Irans are America’s enemy

Saudi Arabia is not

God’s chosen people
Not sure if chauvinism is legal in the US
even the crazy irans know that even if most US politicians do not
I don't care about Iranian politics, I don't see it at all. I have no idea why Israel has anything against Iran at all, according to their mythology the Persians freed them from Babylonian captivity. It's some kind of circus.

What are their claims to Iran?

Not sure if chauvinism is legal in the US

I don't care about Iranian politics, I don't see it at all. I have no idea why Israel has anything against Iran at all, according to their mythology the Persians freed them from Babylonian captivity. It's some kind of circus.

What are their claims to Iran?
Their only gripe with Iran TODAY is that Iran advocates an end to Israel

rightwinger
AFIAK, they have clashes on this basis not with Iran, but with Palestine.
Jerusalem is divided and there they have some minor skirmishes. But there is also nothing global

Something is not clean here. Biden does not need this, besides, 2004 is the time of Bush.

Most likely, Biden is simply trying to cover up the Taliban traces, this may be a fiction.

I have no doubt that it was the Taliban.
The Sect That Occupies Mecca Rules Islam

Bi-Den definitely needs this obsolete news to justify his snuggling up to Iran, the Saudis' mortal enemy.

Capitan Karachi

Taliban is the crypto name of Pakistan.
The Taliban is a terrorist organization that fight for Pashtun domination. They were formed in Pakistan, but mainly operate in Afghanistan against the Northern Alliance, seeking occupation and subordination of the peoples of the Northern Alliance (South Turkestan)

Old News Never Gets Old

Fourteen hundred years of history hasn't been reversed by the confused and ignorant Netrix.
I asked about the official positions of contemporary politicians.

I have already explained the history. Iran is a fictitious name. It originated from Arya, but Arya was much further east, in the Swat region of present-day Pakistan. Iran is a multi-ethnic country, it has nothing to do with this conflict, except that it was once the territory of Babylon and Media, but then it was captured by the Parsis. The Parsis were Semites, from Semites also the Arabs later branched off. So there is no historical conflict there, it's a lie.

I repeat: almost simultaneously, the assassination of Reagan's friend, the anti-Taliban leader Massoud, and the attack on buildings in the United States took place. There are no such coincidences.
"All the News Fit to Spit"

Simultaneity is unnecessary. There was a preview of 9/11 way back in February, 1973, when the Israelis shot down an off-course Libyan airliner because they had forced a captured Paleonasty psychopath to reveal that the jihadis were planning to hijack a civilian plane and fly it into a building containing large numbers of people. The slow-witted self-hating Jews at the New York Times smugly mocked the proud Zionists, calling them trigger-happy clowns pretending to be tough guys. They wanted all Jews to act like Woody Allen.

"All the News Fit to Spit"

Simultaneity is unnecessary. There was a preview of 9/11 way back in February, 1973, when the Israelis shot down an off-course Libyan airliner because they had forced a captured Paleonasty psychopath to reveal that the jihadis were planning to hijack a civilian plane and fly it into a building containing large numbers of people. The slow-witted self-hating Jews at the New York Times smugly mocked the proud Zionists, calling them trigger-happy clowns pretending to be tough guys. They wanted all Jews to act like Woody Allen.
I don’t know anything about this, but I have no doubts that this is the work of the Taliban

The Taliban is a terrorist organization that fight for Pashtun domination. They were formed in Pakistan, but mainly operate in Afghanistan against the Northern Alliance, seeking occupation and subordination of the peoples of the Northern Alliance (South Turkestan)
Taliban (Which Is Plural) Means "Students." The University Is the Root of All Evil, Even in Muzziland.

Benazir Bhutto wasn't a member of the Northern Alliance when the Taliban murdered her.

In addition to the direct coincidence of the terrorist attack with the assassination of the anti-Taliban leader, there is also a political context: this is the time when the left lost power and a follower of Reagan came. It was 2001, the year Bush Jr. arrived.

Taliban (Which Is Plural) Means "Students." The University Is the Root of All Evil, Even in Muzziland.
The name doesn't matter, I've given the exact wording of their policy.

The name is unfortunate, the name "buggers" would be better for them
They fuck children of male sex

Forum List

Back