The San Francisco BOS Declares The NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Group"

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
I am not a member of The NRA. Though I may or may not own firearms, I have no intention of ever joining The NRA. Furthermore, I'm not particularly fond of Wayne LaPierre, though I can't really put a finger on why...

I fully support the 2nd Amendment...

All that being said, I have to think that, given all that is wrong within the City of San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors must have better things to do than pass idiotic, misinformed, and toothless resolutions that are full of blatant lies...

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the resolution and shared her thoughts on the NRA with KTVU. "The NRA has it coming to them," she said. "And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization..."

SF Board of Supervisors declare National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

Treat yourselves to the "Comments", some may surprise you...

The Resolution:

https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ash...amp;GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

upload_2019-9-4_16-29-56.jpeg

upload_2019-9-4_16-30-18.jpeg

upload_2019-9-4_16-30-39.jpeg

Okay, this really is getting dumb.

MORE dumb.

EXTRA dumb.

"Even dumber" is certainly on the way, though.

It is San Francisco...

It was once a really nice place to spend a weekend. I spent a few there back in the late '80s, early '90s. Nowadays, I wouldn't go there on a bet. Damn shame...

And Next Week on the BOS agenda is to declare all breeders domestic terrorists and a threat to the City Homosexual Population because breeders are known to own guns at times...

San Francisco is one city if shook into the bay I would not cry if it did happen and not because of the Gay community but because the entire city is populated with people that should have been aborted before birth...

Last edited:

MORE dumb.

EXTRA dumb.

It is San Francisco...

It was once a really nice place to spend a weekend. I spent a few there back in the late '80s, early '90s. Nowadays, I wouldn't go there on a bet. Damn shame...
I grew up in the Bay Area. San Francisco was the best place on the freakin' planet for a first date.

It's very different now, sadly.

And Next Week on the BOS agenda is to declare all breeders domestic terrorists and a threat to the City Homosexual Population because breeders are known to own guns at times...

San Francisco is one city if shocked into the bay I would not cry if it did happen and not because of the Gay community but because the entire city is populated with people that should have been aborted before birth...
You may want to tone it down a bit before you give them any ideas, brother.

MORE dumb.

EXTRA dumb.

It is San Francisco...

I grew up in the Bay Area. San Francisco was the best place on the freakin' planet for a first date.

I grew up down in Ventura County. It really hasn't changed much... at least not by the time I left in 2009... I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but either way... it isn't San Francisco...

MORE dumb.

EXTRA dumb.

It is San Francisco...

I grew up down in Ventura County. It really hasn't changed much... at least not by the time I left in 2009... I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but either way... it isn't San Francisco...
One of my brothers lives there, beautiful area.

San Francisco is one city if shocked into the bay I would not cry if it did happen and not because of the Gay community but because the entire city is populated with people that should have been aborted before birth...

Well ya know they are thinking it!

I mean how retarded can someone be to call the NRA a domestic terrorist group...

What is next Mothers that Breast Feed are sexually harassing lesbians?

I mean how retarded can someone be to call the NRA a domestic terrorist group...

See post #7 for the answer to your question...

I am not a member of The NRA. Though I may or may not own firearms, I have no intention of ever joining The NRA. Furthermore, I'm not particularly fond of Wayne LaPierre, though I can't really put a finger on why...

All that being said, I have to think that, given all that is wrong within the City of San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors must have better things to do than pass idiotic, misinformed, and toothless resolutions that are full of blatant lies...

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the resolution and shared her thoughts on the NRA with KTVU. "The NRA has it coming to them," she said. "And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization..."

SF Board of Supervisors declare National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

The Resolution:

https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ash...amp;GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459
How about we declare ILLEGALS terrorists? That way when they murder somebody, they can actually be arrested for it.

See post #7 for the answer to your question...

Yes, I understand and the sad part is I am afraid of the world now because so many out retard me and that should never be possible...

Then again you have to understand that poster still believe Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election and Trump work for Putin, so yeah like the wonderful people in the Bay Area...

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459
How about we declare ILLEGALS terrorists? That way when they murder somebody, they can actually be arrested for it.

It's a more rational suggestion than what the SF BOS has done to the NRA...

I support the 2nd and this was an absolute waste of time but I'm not going to get too upset over the NRA.

The overpowering smell is the shit on the streets.

Underlying it, the sweet smell of lawsuits against individual assembly members for various flavours of slander, abuse of office, etc.

Of course taxes will have to be raised to pay for the defenses but liberals living in Baghdad-by-The-Bay will heartily approve. The street bums, already untaxed, won't even notice.

One problem... the 2nd amendment. They will have to move to Venezuela, no guns there, utopia.

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

Yep, this ought to boost their ratings, now everyone will want to visit San Francisco...LOL.

So they declared every citizen that’s a member a domestic terrorist.

Are they going to arrest them?

Forum List

Back