The Sad Thing About The Few Hundred Protesting Wall Street Greed

..........is that the 45,000,000 Americans who would like to join them can't afford the trip.

yeah, and WHO'S fault is that?

Oh it's definitely the guy working six days plus overtime and barely making ends meet for his family. No way it could be those who earn a million dollars a year, pay little or no taxes, send their kids to a private school, don't worry about their family going to some shithole desert 10,000 miles away and dying in the sand. It's definitely not their fault.

..........is that the 45,000,000 Americans who would like to join them can't afford the trip.

yeah, and WHO'S fault is that?

Oh it's definitely the guy working six days plus overtime and barely making ends meet for his family. No way it could be those who earn a million dollars a year, pay little or no taxes, send their kids to a private school, don't worry about their family going to some shithole desert 10,000 miles away and dying in the sand. It's definitely not their fault.

Stop whining.

Why don't the 45MM join the happy ranks of the unemployed and stimulate the economy?

There is no phrase that shrieks, "I'm a fucking tool and a moron" like "Wall Street Greed"

So, you know what is in the hearts of other men? How wonderful for you.

Did you pay any attention at all to the bank thing. The government bailed their useless asses out and now they are setting on $10 trillion and it's almost impossible for those who really need the money to get a loan. It's GREED!

Also...forget about jobs. Until they can get rid of Barack Obama there won't be any jobs.

Did you pay any attention at all to the bank thing. The government bailed their useless asses out and now they are setting on $10 trillion and it's almost impossible for those who really need the money to get a loan. It's GREED!

Also...forget about jobs. Until they can get rid of Barack Obama there won't be any jobs.

Of course I paid attention but I disagree the problem is banker greed. The problem is the government officials (Fed, Congress, etc) that meddled in the banking and mortgage industry. THEY created and enforced laws like the Community Reinvestment Act. THEY created the Fed, Fannie and Freddie. You can't blame the banks for acting exactly as our dear leaders in Washington told them to. Of course, I did not and would not support bailing them out but again, the problem isn't that they took the bailout money, the problem is the government that handed it out in the first place.

When the unholy collaboration between state and business seek to screw over the taxpayer, the answer is not bigger government. The answer is limited government, equal justice and free markets, none of which we've had for at least 100 years.

Of course I paid attention but I disagree the problem is banker greed. The problem is the government officials (Fed, Congress, etc) that meddled in the banking and mortgage industry. THEY created and enforced laws like the Community Reinvestment Act. THEY created the Fed, Fannie and Freddie. You can't blame the banks for acting exactly as our dear leaders in Washington told them to. Of course, I did not and would not support bailing them out but again, the problem isn't that they took the bailout money, the problem is the government that handed it out in the first place.

When the unholy collaboration between state and business seek to screw over the taxpayer, the answer is not bigger government. The answer is limited government, equal justice and free markets, none of which we've had for at least 100 years.

If you would like to know the entire story...end to end, course I know you and your kind only watch FAUX News but watch this:

msnbc.com Video Player

If you would like to know the entire story...end to end, course I know you and your kind only watch FAUX News but watch this:

msnbc.com Video Player

lol, you really should be there with the other dumb ass protesters.

Its worse than greed, its fraud.

msnbc.com Video Player

I'm sorry but did you just accuse me (falsely I might add) of being a Fox News watcher by posting an MSNBC link? Really?

Pot, meet kettle.

Feel free to respond to my point with your own logic and reason. Or not.

The Sad Thing About The Few Hundred Protesting Wall Street Greed

It doesn't look like the left really has much of a problem with Wall Street after all.
I thought they were supposed to get hundreds of thousands of their brethren to show up....

msnbc.com Video Player

I love it. The asshole said "your kind" Oh noe he didn't:eusa_eh:

msnbc.com Video Player

Oh yes he did!

msnbc.com Video Player

I bet he's referring to those, uneducated masses.:wink_2:

The sad thing about that, is you actually believe that crap.

Most of us would rather work than waste our time coveting what others have.

Forum List

Back